A Public Address to The Lazlo Society

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
The Gentleman

A Public Address to The Lazlo Society

Post by The Gentleman »

Greetings and Salutations Lazlo Society,

I have spoken with a few of you over the past few weeks. It was revealed by the eminent Mr. KonThaak that my intentions towards the Society are not benign, and that it is my plan to hunt some of your number for sport; specifically those of you who have received my Visiting Cards.

Ms. Nakamura was the first to receive a card and will be the first to become my prey. Normally I do not prey upon women or children. They're too weak physically and mentally; lacking the precise mind and refined body that men possess. However she has proven herself to be more resourceful and dangerous than many men.

Still, this shouldn't take long. I do hope it proves to be interesting if not challenging.
Last edited by The Gentleman on Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
Logos

Post by Logos »

Why the hell are you hunting people? Did The Most Dangerous Game seem like a good idea to you? You're sick, Gentleman, go get help before you do something stupid.

Also, I don't think you should go around saying things like that about women... "Hell hath no fury".
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

So, my first reply is from one of the fairer sex. I would explain my motivations to you, but I do not believe you have the aptitude for understanding such things. Perhaps if your husband is around I could speak of such things to him.
"When a stranger arrives in the city, he should send his card, with directions, to those whom he expects to call upon him."
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

The Gentleman wrote:So, my first reply is from one of the fairer sex. I would explain my motivations to you, but I do not believe you have the aptitude for understanding such things. Perhaps if your husband is around I could speak of such things to him.
Pal, although I am out of the country at the moment, when I come back if there is a single Society member gone because of you, I swear I will turn the tables on you and YOU will become the hunted. So I suggest if you place any value on your existance, do yourself a favor and leave NOW!!!!!
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Gentleman, a word of advice.

Do not post your intentions here. It will only come back and bite you in the ass. It is a lesson I have learned.

Other than that, good luck on the hunt. :twisted:
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Obviously haven't learned that lesson too well Voice, as you're STILL POSTING HERE!

Gentleman (Permit me a laugh :lol: ), you are obviously not too great a hunter. You've just alerted your prey to your intentions. So, we've learned your pompous, stupid, and arrogant.

Shouldn't take too long to kill you then. Have a nice day bitch. :D
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

Ms. Nakamura has been captured. Alas, I can not bring myself to strike down a woman. I also want to know what she knows. So, until she proves to be a liability she is my guest.

Please note that I will not extend the same courtesy to all of my prey.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

As Ghost said hunting the hunters is not an easy task, especially when the hunters know you are coming. If your reason for this is that you are bored and want a better target, I would suggest that you go after the likes of The Dark Voice and Dym. Both seem to be difficult to find and kill, although how they manage to stay alive is anyone's guess.

On another note, you claim to have captured Ms. Nakamura yet there is no evidence other than your word.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Logos

Post by Logos »

I wouldn't understand, huh? Try me, psychopath.

Also, you've just opened up a can of worms I don't think you're ready to handle, if you've really captured Kei.
Put everything into what you're doing, use everything you've got, or I'm afraid you won't live to regret it.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Gentleman, don't go around assuming that women can't understand things that we men discuss. It's really rather impolite for someone who claims to be the epitome of proper mannerisms and etiquette to insult someone's intelligence just because of her gender.

All the same, here I am. I don't think I can word it better than Logos did, so here goes...
"Why the hell are you hunting people? Did The Most Dangerous Game seem like a good idea to you?"

I suggest you let Kei go, if you really have her. We don't usually react too nicely when someone goes and attacks one of our friends.

One last suggestion... Don't slight women around here anymore, Gentleman... I think it's safe to say that those of us here tend to value everyone, and we don't cling to such old fashioned beliefs as you seem to. I'll leave it to the women to defend themselves, though. The only thing your misogynist ways bring to question is your sexuality.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

All I've got to say is "Bring it."
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Oh great. Another idiot to drop a truck on.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I was planning on something a little smaller, but just as final.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Shadowstalker wrote:I was planning on something a little smaller, but just as final.

Sorry, that was a bit of company slang that slipped out there.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Found a package outside of my door this morning. Simply put, Ms. Nakamura has been captured. So the question is, what do we do about it?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

I had hoped it would be more entertaining. I believe Mr. Caliburn will provide me with more sport.

The hunt is on Mr. Caliburn.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, I guess it is . . . but I'm not going to be the beast at bay.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Be careful Ron. If he can capture Kei as easily as he did he is not someone to take lightly.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Nor am I . . . and I'm back up to my fighting weight.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Logos

Post by Logos »

Well, Gentleman, Koralth here is pretty upset. He was courteous enough to be polite in his statements, and even gave a few pointers, and after all that, our question still remains unanswered. How terribly rude of you. I thought you gentlemen prided yourselves on your good manners?

I'll be done with J Dork here pretty soon, Mr. Caliburn, will you be needing backup?
The Gentleman

Post by The Gentleman »

My apologies. I was quite occupied seeing to my guest's accomodations.

I've always enjoyed the thrill of the hunt.

When I was but a lad I hunted small game. Then I progressed to fox hunts. And then big game hunting. After a short time the hunt always became dull.

Then I took to hunting people. It was fun, for a time. Then I began to hunt fellow hunters, that was intriguing, but the thrill only lasted for a short time.

One day I discovered the supernatural. Oh my yes, that was quite fun. Werewolves, Vampyres, Spectres, I hunted it all. But, alas, as time went by even that became humdrum.

Then I caught wind of The Society. Hunting supernatural hunters, what a novel idea. The logical progression. When I tire of you I do not know what I will hunt.
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

Beware Gentleman some game will stalk you and it will not be what you hope for.

Michael T.
Beware the monster within, least it escape and take over your life.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm just wondering, but how many times have we heard this on the forums.

Oh, i'm so smart and powerful, and you'll never defeat me, La dee da dee da.

My opinion, too many times. If you're so bad ass, why are you making such a stupid mistake? Actually, why are you making so many stupid mistakes?

Good luck Ron, and Kei.
Last edited by GhostSpider on Mon May 28, 2007 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WWVLD
Logos

Post by Logos »

I knew it! It's all about The Most Dangerous Game, isn't it?

I'm going limey on your pompous ass.

Wot wot, my camp chap? Fall on your bum a few too many times as a lad? You should really let someone have a little shufti at your head, it's probably all sixes and sevens in there. I've suggested that already, though, so there's no point in waffling on about it.

You've gone and got me all brassed off, mate. Ta ta for now, though, because I'm not going to bite your arm off until I've taken care of my own business. Cheerio!
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

Who ever is on the way go ahead and get in touch with me. I remember the path I took to reach this room, as well as some of the security measures. I can likely guess what the other security measures are by the area of the house, there are only so many ways to place security devices when you are concerned about cosmetics.

I am making do with what is on my PDA for now, but am almost out of materiel to study. Almost time to start becoming a nuisance. Oh and if anyone wants a mock up of this room, I can give every detail you would need to build it, memorized the entire room today.

Oh and thank you in advance for walking into this trap for me. I'll owe you one.
Ron, I may have a design for you to take to patent, as well as the design. Might help your business a bit.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Kei... It took me this long to figure out who sent me that computer. I haven't touched it all this entire week, because I wasn't sure who sent it...

Thank you. Rest assured, I'll do everything in my power to help you...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

KT, don't feel bad. I had the same hesitation at plugging in the machine when I received one. Once I checked it out on an isolated system, I must say I was much pleased with it. It makes a very nice remote server for field work.
Holister

Post by Holister »

{GROAN} You see guys; this is exactly the crap I am talking about.

Nakamura went solo on some personal quest of hers and got nabbed. Now we have to save her from this {yet another} flavor of the week bad guy.

They should change the name of this site to The Villains Unlimited Society or something just as lame.

Now do you see why we need better communications and intel sharing around here. To prvent crap like this from happening.

Here we have another prime example of a villain that could have been exterminated quickly and efficiently but we ignored it and it has crawled out from under its rock to say BOO!

Azrael and myself are already tied up in investigating Tony's disappearance, so if some of you can get your act together and go off this piece of shit calling himself "The Gentleman", it would be much obliged.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

The Villians Unlimited Society? :lol:

Wait a sec, isn't that a book? :?

Honestly Holister, how long have we known that this guy was a villain? A week, maybe. Most of us have been too busy with our own shit, and have no time to go and "get our act together" you pompus arrogant prick.

You want it done, than do it yourself and stop with the bitching.

WWVLD
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

The Gentleman wrote:When I tire of you I do not know what I will hunt.

sound lik a Midlife Cris if i've ever herd of one. Image
Deathblaster is coming for you . . .