Attention Dym

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Dele Morte

Attention Dym

Post by Dele Morte »

"As you sow, so shall you reap."

You will return Natalia Krilova safely.
dym

Post by dym »

Define safely.

Depending upon your point of view, it might be too late for that. :?
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"The n I will address this matter a bit more clearer so that you understand this, and understand this well.

I want her brought to Red Square in Moscow; unharmed, untouched, and with her mental falcaties intact. If for any reason Natalia Krilova is injured, ill, or suffering in any way, shape, or form; or you decide to ignore this request Dym, I will make it my objective to have her safely returned.

Remember Dym, I do not share the same sentimental morality that these Lazlites have. If I do not get what I want, there will no place you can hide, and if I am pressed into it, I will go to whatever lengths I must to get what I want.

Think about it; weigh your current options, though you do not have many left open to you at the moment."
dym

Post by dym »

I'm in control here.

I make the deals.

Nikolai declined.

The bell cannot be unrung.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

You may want to rethink that Dym, or the next bell you hear will be the one annoucing you end.
You were never in control, and only now will you truely understand that.
Last edited by Shadowstalker on Fri May 18, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

dym wrote:I'm in control here.

I make the deals.

Nikolai declined.

The bell cannot be unrung.

"You are starting to panic. You have spread yourself too thin as your kind always does. You have backed yourself into a corner and are making more enemies than you have to.

Whatever quarrel you have with Nikolai is a gentelman's business. When you involved the girl, you made it the business of far too many foes for you to fathom at once.

The bell can not be unrung you say, I say try harder. You have one day Dym. After that,
as you sow, so shall you reap.."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

He has already sown too much, and I will soon be doing the reaping. If you want the girl Dele Morte, then I suggest you move quickly.

Dym, you were never in control. You have been short sighted and unprepared. You began brilliantly, but instead of following through, you started biting off more than you could swallow. You've started a war on far too many fronts. Fool, i'm doing us all a favor in exterminating you. You are why these Lazlo Society fools believe we all are little more than idiots.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"It would seem that the wolves are at the door Dym, and they are baying for your blood. I hope that you have enough to go around.

All I seek is the girl Dym, and that will be one less enemy you will have to contend with.

Force my hand, and I will personally have your heart still beating in my hand as the last ounce of your inhuman life slips away into The Void.

Who would you rather contend with, the Lazlites, or me?"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Somebody pass the popcorn.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

What do you want with me?
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Apparently they all consider you valuable.

Take it as a compliment and watch them rip each other's lungs out.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

I'm not so sure its Natasha that they're interested in. Still, its only a theory.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

I think dym has his eyes set on Natasha. Perhaps Del Cane is just trying to take advantage of a situation.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
dym

Post by dym »

What do you want with her?

I can tell these assholes exactly what I want, and I get it.

Get a pair.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

I think you have been played dym. Not that it will save you.
Dele Morte

Post by Dele Morte »

"Your time is up Dym. Tis' more the pitty.

I would normally allow myself the privalage of handling these matters personally as I would prefer, but the Society's technicians have informed me of the wonders of modern technology.

From here I can watch your every movement and those of your foes. Like gnats they swarm around your position as I speak.

From here I can also press a single button, and eliminate you, them, and every living thing within one mile.

This technology is a wonderful thing.

However I find it cold and lifeless. A crude impersonal means to accomplish anything.

I think I will watch as these Lazlites and Voice close in for the kill. At best i will become a rather interesting three way bloodbath with no true victor.

If so is the case, and your escape is apparent, I will press that little red button.

As I said before, I lack the moral limitations of these Lazlites, so what are a few hundred thousand lives when compare with getting what I want."
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Have you truly got what you want? Jeremiah still lives. I think you bet on the wrong horse there bud.

As for you dym, i'm feeling generous. Get on your knees and beg my forgiveness and i'll let you live.

Return to “Classifieds”