Heading back to Britain...

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
A. Pendragon

Heading back to Britain...

Post by A. Pendragon »

I will be heading back to Britain to take care of business.
First I have to see my Uncle Marcus and his daughter Melissa's grave. Some of you might recall that one of fate's former pupils killed them a while back. I have to explain to the family as to why they died.
Second, some members of my old SAS and SBS units have been dying lately. Three men. Three men I served with. Three men that were as well trained as I. Three men that I will no longer be able to share a drink with. They are now dead. I have to got to find out why. To any of you evil pieces of shits out there: If any of you had something to do with their deaths, I will spare nothing in destroying you. Even if it means becoming hunted myself, I will do everything in my power to stop you!
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Good luck, man... Stop by here before you go. I'll have some things ready for you.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

Take care and let us know if there is anything we can do.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Contacting from the aeroplane. All is good so far. From what I here, my relatives arent going to be happy to see me again. I am not sure why. I was always in good with all of them.

Konthak, thank you for your gifts. Hopefully I dont have to use them.

Darknyght, I will definately keep you informed if I need any assistance.

Anyone gonna be in London in the immediate future? Anyone already here?

Hopefully I can catch some sleep soon while on this flight. I havent been sleeping much lately.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I have a friend who retired from the British military there if you need emergency help againt regular old humans. He holds a few items for me in case I ever need them.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Good luck back across the pond redcoat, hope to see you back here soon though. :)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:I have a friend who retired from the British military there if you need emergency help againt regular old humans. He holds a few items for me in case I ever need them.
I will keep that in mind.
Bert_the_Turtle

There are few places where I don't have some sort of contingency :wink:
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yeah, Antartica. :)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, actually...
Holister

Post by Holister »

Oh please no. :shock:

I can see it now

"Coming to theaters soon; HAPPY FEET 2; RED SNOW!"

Bert_the_Turtle

Red Dawn 2: Happy Feet
Holister

Post by Holister »

{Face to palms} :roll:
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Just wanted to check in that my flight landed.

Didnt get much sleep on the plane, despite the long duration of the flight.

I am gonna head to my home I keep here, get some sleep then visit my uncles and his daughters grave. Visit my uncles family that go meet my boat mates.
Bert_the_Turtle

Just be careful. If you don't bring a friend you can trust when you go visit your family (preferably one you keep a few hundred feet away with a rifle) I'm going to lose a lot of respect for you man.

A couple of rounds can keep their heads down if something strange is going on. And if nothing is happening, what have you lost? Just whatever your friend can drink away at a pub later.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi everyone

They are making another Red Dawn? My family will be so excited.

Hannah

PS: What is it about?
I will be who I chose to be.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, that was a joke Hannah.

Smooshing together a popular children's film that came out recently with, well, you've seen Red Dawn I don't need to describe it.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Arrived at Heathrow airport without a problem. Was able to use some of my contacts to be able to bring some of my "toys" with me. Went to my apartment and even though I couldnt place it, something was off. I am not sure what, but something was off. Unfortunately my limited psychic gifts are not sensitive in nature. I did pull a full sweep for surveillance devices and didnt find anything. Atleast not anything I didnt put there. So I crashed for a few hours to try and get some sleep. I got some, but it wasnt much. I am not sure as to why I havent been able to sleep much lately. Also, I dont seem to be able to recall my dreams as of lately. (Any of you able to look into peoples dreams? I can pay you if needed.)

Well then went to cemetery. Visited my uncle and his daughters resting place. I placed some flowers down for both of them that I had bought on the way here. My uncle, atleast he had a chance at a somewhat full life, but his daughter, my neice, she was just a child only 8 yrs old. Damn you Loki, you better be fucking dead. If you know what is good for you, you WILL stay dead and not come back.

After that, I went to visit the family. To say they were upset to see me would be an understatement. Someone had fed them rumors that my uncles death was due to my actions in the states. They wanted to know what I had been up to. Johnny wanted to fight me. I left. I left them a broken yet pissed off man. How can I tell them what I have been doing? Such a senseless loss of life.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I think I am being followed. Call it a hunters huntch. A sixth sense if you will. You know that feeling you get that you are being watched and when you turn to look around something appears to be there, but when you go to check it out its gone? I have now decided that I will be armed at all times. Made a pitstop at the equivalent to a "Radio Shack" and picked up some gadgets. Gonna build some surveillance gear and see if I can determine who or what is following me. After that taking a nap for a bit then going out to meet my former unit, what is left of it.

On a side note, I have been wearing one of these charms that Konthaak provided me before I left. I have been feeling a bit more relaxed and less on edge since wearing it. Thanks KT.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I was about to ask if you were wearing those...

So you're willing to pay to read your dreams? How about deal with mystery stalkers? I can do both, and a first paid job is always looked to with anticipation.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

KonThaak wrote:I was about to ask if you were wearing those...

So you're willing to pay to read your dreams? How about deal with mystery stalkers? I can do both, and a first paid job is always looked to with anticipation.
Gabe, I am more then willing to pay you to look into my dreams and tell me what is going on. Once I know more about these stalker(s) I will let you know about that as well. I will contact you in the morning if that is alright with more info. Tonight I am about to headout and meet members of my former unit.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Just let me know.

Astral travel doesn't come as easily as it used to, these days... Heh, maybe I'm getting old?
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Well I met with my mates. They are pissed off about the deaths of three of our former team members. John apparently was working on his house and died in a explosion. Fire Chief said that apparently the gas line was fully turned off and that John must have made a spark or something. I doubt it since John was a resident Demo guy. Tommy and Nathan... that one is strange as well. Supposedly they had gone out deep sea fishing (probably shark) and there was an accident. Tommy got pulled overboard while tangling with a shark that was snared on the line. A shark got a hold of Tommy and had a good piece of his torso, so Nathan tried killing the shark with a spear gun and MISSED!!! Ended up getting Tommy in the upper chest. Police say that Nathan came back to shore with the boat. Called the police and their Lt Commander at the barracks. When Lt Commander Jerod got there, Nathan shot himself. I dont see how Nathan could have missed the shark though, not at what 20-40'? He was the team Sniper! Something is wrong.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Sorry about not posting about my activities in here in Britain. Been busy. Needless to say shots have been fired and atleast 2 men are dead. They shouldnt have been following me nor should they have broke into my flat and then try to ambush me!I will post later on.
kalle

Post by kalle »

Generally the lethal combination when dealing with the fighter/hunter-type.

I anticipate the details.
в темноте
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

There's someone that's been snooping around inside of Pendragon's dreams. I don't know how, but he managed to escape last night... I get the feeling he didn't get very far.

I'll continue hunting him come next time Pendragon sleeps.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

KonThaak wrote:There's someone that's been snooping around inside of Pendragon's dreams. I don't know how, but he managed to escape last night... I get the feeling he didn't get very far.

I'll continue hunting him come next time Pendragon sleeps.
Ahh so there is outside interference. That could explain my inability to sleep at all. Good thing is that maybe you scared him off for the moment and I will be able to get a decent nights rest.

Gabe, stick around just incase.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Planned on it. I won't accept payment until the job's finished.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I am still alive. Holy shit, I am still alive. I have been on the run in my own home country for the past few days. If it wasnt for Gabriel I might not be here. I think the Cult of Night has finally been pissed off enough to try and take me out.

Gotta keep runn....
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I feel bad with all that is going on with guys in the USA and me dealing with my problems here in Britain. I wish I could do more from here.

It is definately the Cult of Night that is after me. I just pissed them off big time in revenge though. Blew one of their churchs straight to hell. (C4, gas lines, claymores and 2 of my boat mates tend to do those things).