The Calling

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Jeremiah Dark

The Calling

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"This here is a message to all my dark hearted and wicked brethern. To those who have evil on their minds and darkness in the hearts.

For far too long these Lazlites have diminished your legions, and quelled your uprisings. How many of your own best laid plans have been crushed beneath their rightous indignation. Far too many.

Now I come to you, with a solution the help put these "defenders of the innocent" in there right place. We must UNITE!

The only true strength these Lazlites have is their team work, their comradery. They band together in times of need, and are strongest when they act as one.

Certainly we have picked off stragglers here and there, slowly deminishing their numbers over the years, but there is always another fool ready to pick up the Lazlo Torch and march headlong into the mouth of madness.

Alas, we should do the same. We should band together, pull our resources, and show these fools what real evil can do when unleashed in full force.
How long would their flickering candle remain lit in the hurricane we could bring down upon their timid shores.

Each of you who stands alone, is inevitably defeated. We should learn from the likes of Khavik and The Nightmare. Each time they united, their numbers dwindled. Look at the death of that vampiric whore Darken. That was priceless, especially when that so called hunter kissed her sweet dead lips just before he plunged the stake into her heart.

We need to combine our forces, alone we will only find defeat once and over, again and again. Together, we can take these frauds of humanity protecorate down like a house of cards.

Consider this option my brethern. This is war."

"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

*Listens to the chirping of crickets and the dropping of pins*
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

1 question Dark, 1 question that will destroy your whole plan.

Who's in charge?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

*yawns*
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Who says that any of us has to be in charge. Something like what you fools have here could work just fine.

I am quite interested in your offer Jeremiah, as is my master.
By the hands of you fools, my Master shall be freed.
Bert_the_Turtle

Yeah. But we all work towards one common goal.

You fuckers have so many convoluted plots you're bound to lunge at eachother's throats eventually.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Perhaps, but who says we wouldn't have at least one common goal:the annihilation of the Lazlo Society.
Bert_the_Turtle

Its never gonna work.

And here I was actually worried for a moment.
Kei Nakamura

Post by Kei Nakamura »

I actually hope it does work, maybe we could open up an entire new forum for them here.

Think about how nice it would be to be able to have all the vermin in the same web.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Yeah, yeah, you're a regular MLK wannabe. Frankly, I'm with Bert and Ron. I don't think it'll last long... Now, get your ass out in the open where I can shoot you.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Get your own message board to talk with your evil gay friends. you are not wanted here.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
dym

Post by dym »

Kei and her webs.
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Yes, she does seem quite enchanted with them.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Just like you seem enchanted with your master. You're one to talk.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Your right, I am.

The difference is that I worship my master and rightly so.
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

The Dark Voice wrote:Your right, I am.

You are your masters little bitch. And as a bitch, you WILL be put down.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Bert_the_Turtle

Before or after we turn Duke loose on her? :lol:
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

You are your masters little bitch. And as a bitch, you WILL be put down.

Perhaps, but not before my master has achieved freedom.

Before or after we turn Duke loose on him?

Do that and i'll return the mutt as a rug.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The Dark Voice wrote:Perhaps, but just in time to prevent my master's freedom.

Do that and the mutt will turn me to a stain on the rug.

Fixed that for ya

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Comradery? Teamwork? Excuse me while I go laugh my fuckin' ass off.

These dolts handle teamwork about as well as zeppelins handle lighters. Once in a while they can pull it off, but their distinct lack of teamwork skills has nearly gotten a number of them killed, Josh included.

You geniuses will never get it into your skulls, will you? They will beat you because you're obsessed with being "evil". You wake up in the morning, have your Evil-O's, tune in to Pat Robertson for your daily inspiration, and wonder what you can do to be most evil today.

The other guys don't sit and think about what they can do to stop you from being evil. They don't try to be good. They just go out and do their shit, and because of that, you morons lose. And you will keep losing.

Over.

And over.

And over.

And you'll keep losing, because you're too goddamned stupid to know when you've been beat.

You've gotta be kidding me... Seriously, teamwork? These Lazlo idiots couldn't teamwork their way out of a paper bag, 6 days of the week. They don't know how to work together because they all work ALONE, all the fuckin' time.

On the few occasions they do get together, they make these plans, and stick to them like grease sticks to Teflon, and that nearly gets them killed...and yet, they somehow manage to succeed, in spite of themselves, 9 times out of 10. The few times they manage to do things right, work together well, and pull off the whole "teamwork" thing is the hideous exception to the overwhelming rule.

And yet, they still manage to kick your asses whenever they find you. I mean, seriously, bullfrog, you want to team up with a guy who was beat by some cop with some mental issues? How badly are you trying to hurt your cause, here?

Excuse me, while I go laugh myself into a stupor at the sheer idiocy of this entire insipid thread.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

Gabe, thanks for that... really... I appreciate it.

Josh, I think your dog needs a leash.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Don't mistake my reasons for doing what I'm doing. I'm here for my own reasons. Whether or not you like me or what I have to say is irrelevant.

I call it as I see it, and since I'm not officially a member, I can afford to be brutally honest.

Your friend would do a helluvalot better behind some books than out in the field. He's more of a thinker than a doer. Anyone with half a frontal lobe could figure that one out.

But tell him that, and he's just going to go off and get himself killed while trying harder to be some badass fighter, of the variety he is most assuredly not.

Nevertheless, I give him full credit for going above and beyond what any man should have to. He's got guts. He just needs to realize he's no good to anyone dead.

And still, in spite of himself, he cleaned up at the vocalist's place. What was it he called the guy? Bass? Heh, clever. Deep, dark, brainless fish. Kudos to him for that, too, especially as it seems to be pretty damned appropriate.

Far be it for me to suggest underestimating this demon-god or whatever, but this Bellafux must have the brains of a goddamned sponge to pick out some asswipe like this as a spokesperson. He can't do a thing right, but he's ready to posture and say he's all that and a bag of evil chips.

And the bullfrog wants to join forces with the fish. I don't think I'll be able to get over that one for a while... Must be a physical attraction, 'cuz I seriously don't want to think of the bullfrog lusting after the bass's intelligence and wit.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

hm... I think you're on to something there, Dark, but he never has liked being a desk jockey, even if that IS what he's good at. It's something we'll have to discuss when he's feeling a little better. Oh, and those flattering clarifications just took you off of my shitlist just as quickly as you were put on it. :wink:
The Dark Voice

Post by The Dark Voice »

Poor, poor little echo. So confident in your power that you let it blind you. Perhaps if you chose to actually remove your blinders, than maybe your death will not be in vain.

Very funny Mr. Caliburn. Now I see why your daughter is the greatest threat in your house.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

The Dark Voice wrote:Your right, I am.

What'd I tell you? You're a toady.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The Dark Voice wrote:Very funny Mr. Caliburn. Now I see why your daughter is the greatest threat in your house.

I woudnt know about that, though she does seem to have any of you too scared to get close. Those jokers at the hospital today weren't even worth the airfare to send them here.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Trouble at a hospital?

Oh! Speaking of which. can you get me a few, uhh, thousand rounds of Frangible rounds for use in situations where I want to minimize penetration (like in hostage situations or indoors in populated ares)?
Holister

Post by Holister »

"Next month at my cabin in Miane, I will be having that BBQ in memory of our fallen, in honor of our soldier still fighting, and to spite those "villains" who think they have a snowball's chance in Hell of ever winning.

Simple equation; The good always wins out over the bad. We may take some hits, but we always come back swinging.

Guys like Voice, Jeremiah, and Dym may have sucker punched us when we weren't looking. But when we were able to see clearly through that big black eye, we will always lite up there world like the 4th of July!

I will post an exact date, but all Lazlo members and agents are invited. Its a weekend thing so come packed and ready. Consider this get together a Bert Lite. :)

Well, I have to be going, promised Molly a trip to
Graceland before heading home.
Later."
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Bert_the_Turtle

Sounds great Ben. Want me to bring any food?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Woohoo, kegger at Ben's place!!!! :lol:

Sorry Holister, got a little carried away there. Seriously though, can we bring food? I can whip up a mean potato salad.

Why are you calling it a Bert Lite?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD