Funeral Dirge

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Jeremiah Dark

Funeral Dirge

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Welcome to the morgue fellas. With so many deaths as a result of the society as of late, it only seem proper.

Lets see we have

RON CALIBURN - Directly responsible for the death of both Bloodbane and Celeste Darken. Not bad for a seasoned hunter who enjoys killing his own teammates. A step up from killing winos for their hooch huh Ronny boy.

BERT THE SQUIRTLE - He watched his entire platoon get wiped out and ran for it. He survived only to spend two years in a bunker. I don't think those meager kills under his SupNat hunter resume count for much.

SHANG LI - Our resident fighting philosopher he has more innocent blood on his hands than I do. Way to slaughter the masses Master Li.

KON THAAK - Theres a joke. He can't take care of himself how does he expect to save his family and friends. Its only a matter of time before he has that mass grave in the backyard with four lil' tombstones to weep over.

GABRIEL - The druid's designated pit bull. Maybe if you stopped playing gaurdian angel to that druid ou may be a serious threat.

CELESTE DARKEN - Though she is dead, let us reflect on her murderous career. She killed her family, so did Ben. They were a couple made in Hell.
Maybe I should check in on ol' Patchwork there Cee. Oh, that's right, your dead, Ron staked her ass.

SHADOWSTALKER - What can I say. He never dirties his hands with anything to be dubbed a killer, he just has his people do his dirty work while claims credit. For all the talk, there is not much walk. Grow some balls and join the big leagues junior.

FATE - There was a murdering bastard if I ever saw one. Too bad he grew a conscious and went all redemption on us. How many did you kill or have killed; 20, 50, 100, a hell of alot more I reckon. At least Loki was proud of his dark side you lieing sack of goverment shit.

BENJAMIN J. HOLISTER - Now here is a deranged psychopath if I ever saw one. Lets see what his record as of to date is:

Teshawn Gibbons
Quisa Gibbons
Sarah McCalister
Molly McCalister
William Holister
Martha Holister
Ted Holister
Renee Jenson
Theresa Holister
John Layton
Faith Landry
Randolph Carter
Alyda Winthrop
Azrael
Stephen Crane
Alan Shepard
Adam Chase
Melody Chase
Henry Grisham
Vincent DelCaine
Todd Broady
Jason McGuire
Tim McGuire
Alex McGuire
Rodney McGuire
Hank Brown
Wilma Brown
"Junior" Brown
Alastar Osburne
Jennifer Osbourne
Billy Jameson

Not to mention almost killing Master Li and the trail of bodies of nearly 200+ cultists and mercenaries sent to kill him.

Now that is one Hell of a track record. He killed almost his entire family off plus enough innocents to make Ted Bundy roll over in his grave.

Still think ol' Benny Boy is worth saving? Yeah right.

And its only gonna get better when I start coming after you folks. When in vice, say it twice.

I'll be seein' ya'll real soon folks, count on it boss. "
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Ben didn't kill his family nor his friends, that was the work of you and Death.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

There were others still that had more to do with those deaths than even Death or you Dark. So stop trying to hold them over Ben's head.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"But it is oh so much fun. Why deny him him the truth he wants to believe.

See ya' round Boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

But that isn't the Truth. Not even close. You don't care about the Truth though do you evil Ben.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"The truth sir. I am the truth you all tell yourselves so you can get through you pathetic little day without screaming.

See ya' soon Boss."
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

You can't handle the truth Dark.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Oh now that was original Arthur, almost as original as having three sigs.

Don't you have some villain to fillet, or did he get away from you again. You should be used to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory by now sir, its what you do best.

See ya' soon Boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

Jeremiah Dark wrote:"The truth sir. I am the truth you all tell yourselves so you can get through you pathetic little day without screaming.

See ya' soon Boss."

You are a delusion. A figment of a wounded mind and soul. There is no Truth in you. Only shadows of horrors.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:You are a delusion. A figment of a wounded mind and soul. There is no Truth in you. Only shadows of horrors.

"You are kidding right. Funny how that sounds just like you sir. Ya' talk all you want, it won't bring your men back. At least Benny Boy was able to go on with his life instead of hiding in a hole in the ground for two years. Who's dilusional now coward. I bet your men would love to see you again.

Have fun Boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

I carry many sins, but that is not one of them.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You ay have forgtten the dead Boss, but the dead have not forgotten you.

You should not have come into my yard sir, now you play by my rules.

Youre in my house now Boss."
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Jeremiah Dark wrote:"Oh now that was original Arthur, almost as original as having three sigs.

Don't you have some villain to fillet, or did he get away from you again. You should be used to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory by now sir, its what you do best.

See ya' soon Boss."
Actually, the first name is Andrew. You should know your hunters better.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Youre in my house now Boss."

Looking forward to burning it down "boss".
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Re: Funeral Dirge

Post by KonThaak »

Jeremiah Dark wrote:GABRIEL - The druid's designated pit bull. Maybe if you stopped playing gaurdian angel to that druid ou may be a serious threat.

Honestly, I had higher expectations of you. "Guardian angel", hmm? That's why I spent three nights outside your window, attempting to get a clear shot at that pretty little head of yours, while you did everything to save your own ass, going so far as to use that bitch of a nurse as a human shield. If I didn't need my soul back so badly, she wouldn't have been such a roadblock in my path to killing you...

So much for not caring whether or not Ben dies, though, huh? Every time you say that, and someone from these forums starts sounding like they might step up to the challenge, suddenly, you start criticizing that decision. "Oh, it's murder!" you say. "You'd be killing poor Ben!" you cry.

Getting nervous, little bitch? Realizing how much you rely on his livelihood, are we?

This is the part where I tell you to go fuck yourself five ways from Sunday. I would say six, but I know you like to keep your Saturdays open to whore yourself out to folks like Loki and Nain. Do you suck them off like you do Ben, little bitch, or do you bend over for them?

Do us a fucking favor and self-destruct already. Stop wasting our bandwidth, and the precious oxygen that could be getting put to much better use.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Im sorry puppet, did ya' say something. I had such a hard time milling through your bullshit to notice. What window boss? What nurse? If you were anywhere near me I would know, and you would be back in your box sir.

And stop using that excuse of searching for a soul, you ain't ever gonna find one because you are an incomplete fuck up just like Joshua. If ya' gonna do something, then just do it already so the rest of us don't have to hear your ass preach anymore.

So go back under your rock before you go and get yourself hurt Boss."
KonThaak

Re: Funeral Dirge

Post by KonThaak »

Jeremiah Dark wrote:KON THAAK - Theres a joke. He can't take care of himself how does he expect to save his family and friends. Its only a matter of time before he has that mass grave in the backyard with four lil' tombstones to weep over.

Uhm... When did we get a back yard? Whoo, we're moving up in the world! =P

And...four? Did we forget how to count? If I'm still alive, that leaves Alexis, Julian, and if you remembered our dog, Amelia. I doubt you did, though; I hardly ever talk about her. That makes three... One, two, three. C'mon, Ben, I know you can count that high...

You might have forgotten the dog and remembered Lex's dolls, but burying dolls seems kinda stupid, don't'cha think? Then again, I suppose that is your thing...

If you wanna show me how much of a joke you think I am, then c'mon. I'll be glad to deliver a punchline you won't soon forget.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"I did expect more from you druid, that was a very eak attempt at a response. Where's the hate, where's the rage. Oh thats right, Gabby took it with him. You poor broken man you.

And when I said four graves, I mean four graves. I could make it three, but I don't plan on butchering you, Lex, or sweet Julian anytime soon. But I will make sure to squeeze ya' in if ya' want."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Hate, rage... Hmm... Why would you want to elicit a response of hate and rage in me? For that matter, why do you think you *could* elicit hate or rage? I've got plenty of it, believe me. You just ain't worth my time. =P

Four graves, huh. Sure, whatever you say. I ain't the one failing math, here.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"You have done well my friend. Jeremiah has expedd his energies for the night. I am free to speak yet again. Do not underestimate Dark. He is a serious threat, for he, as do I, possess the gift of sight.

He speaks true when he claims four, but not in graves Jeremiah. Oh no. I see but one. Your own. You know that I will alow no harm to come to Benjamin, but be warned Jereiah, it is a dangerous game you play, one you can not possibly win.

I am weak as well my friends,
I can not hold him once he recovers. Seek the truth about Benjamin, confront him with it and help aleve his suffering.
Jeremiah holds Benjamin as his own prisoner with lies and half truths.

Ben did not kill the...

"THAT IS ENOUGH OUT OF YOU GAURDIAN! BACK IN YOUR CAGE! BBenny Boy is mine! His suffering is mine! Youa re powerless to stop me Gaurdian. They will never find the truth. They ca not even find the truth in themselves, so how do you expect them to show Benny Boy his own?"
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Heh, heh, heh... So fucking pathetic. It makes me smile.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

he exhausts his energies... by talking and arguing? That's kinda weak.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Holister

Post by Holister »

"No you do not understand. His power is drawn in too many directions at once.

He can not maintain control as long as I continue to resist him. He can not confine Benjamin without putting so much energy to his prison.

Plus I believe that he planning on one of your deaths this evening. I know not who, but I beg of you. Do not add fuel to the fire. I can not continue to anchor him forever."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Well if it's me, let him come. I need a good laugh.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I was washing up for a long while, mulling things over. I was hit with a question: What would I want if I were in Ben's position?

On the one hand, there are those that depend on him. There are those that love him, as a friend. There are those that respect him, as a senior. There are those who pity him, as a victim.

He is, I feel, not responsible for what has been going on. As said earlier, he is the victim. However, despite the fact that so many are so emotionally tied to him, there are many who suffer, many who die due to his continued existance. I think that too many have died already.

This man, a hero, is capable of doing many great things if he is brought back. However, is the cost of bringing him back too much? Will he be the Ben everyone knows and loves by the time he returns? These questions also lead to dead ends, as no one can be certain.

This brings me back to the initial question. What would I want? It's hard to say, as I've never been in a situation even vaguely like his... But in all honesty, I think... *ahem*... I think that I would rather die, than know that others died unnecessarily. This man has many friends who can take care of his dependants. It's tough for me to come to that conclusion, as I know that it will without a doubt hurt those closest to Ben, but I think that with the costs of his continued survival stacking, it would... *ahem*... probably put Ben at ease to know that his and others' sufferings are coming to an end.

Now, this is what Jeremiah claims that he wants, right? and why give someone so evil, so depraved, so cruel something he wants, right? The simple answer is that sometimes you lose. You really, honestly can't win them all, whether the loss ends in the death of a comrade, loss of respect, or whatever else fate throws your way. Sure, he'll be getting what he wants... But can we justify the deaths of any more innocent people? The tongue he sent begs for revenge... The unborn infant and slain mother, currently on their way to my station, beg the question,"Why did this happen to US?" They were just people living their lives, when suddenly death encroaches. And for what? There is no justification for their deaths. I'm open-minded, though. If anyone wants to try to dissuade me from this decision, please, by all means. I'm only stating my observations, and my opinions, and my new resolve. If Ben can be saved before someone kills him, peachy, great! On the other hand, the number of those who suffer need to be minimalized.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

A well resoned arguement Zack. Bert you Ghost and soon to be Shang are the ones there. I think I know Ghost's vote, what do you think and the same question to Shang?
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I think you're mistaken, Shadow. I'm nowhere near there. I'm back at home right now, in the same geographic area as KT, Adama, and the Legacy crew. Our friend Jeremiah claims that he wants to pay us a visit here pretty soon, though.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

I know that Zack I was asking what Bert, Ghost, and Shang thought as they are near enough to Ben to do something.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

This will end soon, I have found the building. Care for Tea dark? Yes I have many good men's blood on my hands, so if necessary, I will just have one more to atone for.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm just checking in. Sun's up, no visit from the bullfrog here last night.