Invitation

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Jeremiah Dark

Invitation

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Greetings ladies and gentlemen. I have grown tired of these baren hospital walls. So I'm feeling the need for a little mayhem.

So the first person who can tell me my next victim, I'll let that person in to see ol' Benny Boy's mind. You will really like what I've done with the place; I know he has.

Oh, and a wrong answer, gets a gift sent to them to remind them to choose better next time.

See ya' real soon boss."
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

Oh, and a wrong answer, gets a gift sent to them to remind them to choose better next time

You know the tradition with gifts "boss". They're returned... with interest.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

At last. Do you dare invite me into the good Mr. Holister's mind? I will be your next victim, destroy me if you can.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ben,

I'm sorry you're not feeling so good, I hope you'll feel better soon.

Hannah

PS: Will there be Jello at the BBQ?
I will be who I chose to be.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"What? So far no takers. I would have thought better from ya'll. Guess not.

So I suppose it now up to my next victim since ya'll failed to save that last one. Care to guess who's next now, or does more innocent blood have to be on your hands as well.

This is where you all come up with your witless banter and pase come backs. Maybe a few insults thrown in for good measure. Or maybe that happless druid's cast off Gabriel or that "desperate to become a matyr" Master Li want to prattle on some more and continue to bore me.

Maybe that insufferable druid will spout off at the mouth again and begile us with his massive amount of philosophical bullshit.

Maybe sweet litle Hannah will post something. I wouldn't mind getting inside her head Ron. So young, pretty, and nieve.

Like too damn often ya'll spout off but do little. I've offered you all a fair chace to save a life, and now she's dead. So now I offer you a second chance. I so suggest you take that, or perhaps you will find out the unborn also feel pain.

See ya' round boss."
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

That nurse was annoying, anyway. She was the only thing between me and a headshot, on several occasions.

I'm through giving a shit. You want to kill? Fine. I'd tell you to dig your own grave, but seeing as you won't be getting one when you die, why bother?

Castoff? No, Josh would've very gladly kept me, had he been given a choice. It's just the kind of uber-idealistic bullshit-monger he is.

Kinda like someone else I know, eh, Mr. Bullfrog?

Happy hunting, folks.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Damnit! You villains forget me again! I get more antagonizing from my friends than my enemies!
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Don't make me laugh Gabby You ain't capable of anything other than falling apart right now. Headshot? Buddy boy, you can't catch a draft more or less anything else. You preach, but I'm still here. Maybe I'll have to pay your coherrant half a visit myself later on this week and say "hi!" It's not like you can do anything about it.

See ya' round boss."
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

And Bert finds himself ignored once more! That's gotta hurt, friend. I'm sorry. If it's any consolation, I didn't get mentioned either, and I've been saying what I can to piss off evil Ben, in such a way that I was kind of hoping it was mildly amusing for others to read. That, too was ignored by the villains.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Bert_the_Turtle

Yeah! What's up with that?! Who do we need to blow up to get attention from these villains!?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Be carefull what you wish for.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well if they're attacking me they're not attacking innocent civilians now are they?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

True but like most of his kind he is nothing more than a Coward. Going after those that are easy targets, instead of facing one of us who could be a threat, or worse still and end to him.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I dunno, Shadow. I think you're cutting KT awfully short there. It sounds to me like he can hold his own in a fight, but you sound like you don't have very much faith in him. Evil Ben, you say KT's a pacifist, which he very well may be... But it didn't stop him from dispatching 16 to 20 of Loki's lackey's (gimme some credit for thinking that one up), did it? You also fail to take into account the sheer number of Lazlo associates in the northwest suburbs. Take a look at the member list. Let it soak in a while. you'll be taken out as soon as you come into the area, whether someone is able to get you out of Good Ben's head, or by handcuffs. I was ITCHING to go to DC to see if there was something I could do to help. If you bring the fight here, I'd be willing to take part, make no doubt, even though it is not my desire to see a good man die.

Jeremiah, You've mentioned all sorts of things that you do, all of which is allegedly strictly to ruin Ben's life. The measures you are taking to ruin his life don't make sense. If that were all you were out to do, why not kill yourself while you have control of his body? Ta da, his life is over, therefore = ruined. No, I think there's a deeper motivation here, or at least there is ulterior motive to your actions.
"God, I know you say you love all of your children equally, but you don't, do ya? I'm on to you, big guy." Dr. Percival Cox
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry if I was misunderstood. I for one have no illusions that if the "Bullfrog" Actually tried to go after KonThaak he would have a fight on his hands, and perhaps even an end to him as I mentioned.
But so far he has threatened or gone after civilans.
Loki made an error in judgement going after KT, and while Dark would love to cause Ben more grief by hurting one of us who have called him friend. He has some Idea of what we are capable of, and would be careful in any assults on us.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I hate to say this, guys, but if you see Ben, shoot to kill. Ben doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting at the hands of this guy; it's more humane than continuing to let him live, getting his name, his mind, and everything about him ruined by this guy. At this point, he's never going to get his life back in order...

If Gabriel had gotten what he wanted ages ago, I'd've been in the same boat. I just had the good fortune not to get my life ruined, and had my spirit destroyed enough to let him take over that easily.

Dude, if you wanna come after me, go right ahead. You have at least a general idea of where I live. Molly's not dead, but I've heard she raised some dogs, once... If I, or anyone else, kills you, that's it for you, but this Molly girl may be able to bring Ben back. If she wants. And if Gabe's right about your divorce from the soul, you'll be nothing more than an unpleasant memory...

If I can even remember you in 6 months' time.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"The druid has teeth, too bad they're all dull. "If you see Ben shoot to kill." Funny though, I don't see you as the one to pull the trigger there druid.

I am enjoying this all too much to have it end that easy for him anyway. I just broke the news that his buddy Carter and this family have been slain by Loki. His eye just twitched and he curled up even tighter.

Maybe I'll go have his momma slain, or maybe have his precious town burned to the ground. So many choices. As for Molly, Ben don't look for hope where there is none. She's dead and gone. They think that her name is enough to bring you back. Too bad for them. And Benny Boy, don't count on The Gaurdian anytime soon, cause he's locked up good and snug too sir.

What am I forgetting, oh yes, I am not working alone here fellas. Oh not by a long shot. Getting others to do your dirty work is so easy. Ain't that right Mr. Caliburn.

So I will tell you what, I will allow three of you to come into my yard and join me for the guided tour. Ya'll have 24 hours to decide who, or we see if a newborn can scream.

See ya' soon boss."
Bert_the_Turtle

I'm busy til Wednesday and not near the best person to go. So you guys work it out.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ain't nobody here that's done my dirty work.

Any duplicity on my part has been to protect the innocent, not endanger them.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everyone,

Poor Ben, when he wakes up he is goin' ta be some made at this lil' fragment of him.

That's all we need to do, right? Wake up the rest of Ben?

Hannah

PS: I kinda feel sorry for the fragment, to make himself important he has ta keep sayin' he's goin' ta hurt me. He can't do that, he's just a piece of Ben and Ben would ever hurt me.
Koralth

Post by Koralth »

I think you're right, Hannah. I think all we need to do is wake up the rest of Ben. I'm not sure, however, how the folks here are going to do it. Don't mess around, though, Hannah. Evil Ben can hurt you, and I think he will if he gets the chance. After all, Bert just stated that he got a pair of eyeballs from the sicko. I think that the person living in Ben's head can hurt you, Hannah, so stay away from him.

And you're also right that it's sad that he needs to take out his anger on innocent people. Good Ben'll be REALLY mad at him when he wakes up, won't he? I think everyone is doing their best, so you stay alert too, Hannah. Again, stay AWAY from him until the issue is resolved.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Koralith,

I don't think any of us need ta be scared of that fragment of Ben. All he can do is rant and rave and trick other people inta doin' what he wants.

He's powerless, we just have ta stop those who he is influencin' and get the rest of Ben ta wake up and that little piece will fade away.

Hannah

PS: Y'all should be more scared of things that actually exist.
Holister

Post by Holister »

"No...
not Hannah. I am so sorry Hannah that I let you die. Please forgive me. I can't protect anyone, not even those I love. He's right. I am worthless. Please forgive me Molly. Forgive me Sarah. Forgive me Celeste. It should have been me."

"Thats right Benny Boy, YOU FAILED THEM!. You failed them all. How many more have to die because you couldn't protect them. Celeste was killed because you weren't there to svae her like YOU SWORE YOU WOULD! Molly is dead and gone because YOU WEREN'T THERE TO SAVE HER! Sarah die horribly and cursing your name because YOU WERE NOT THERE TO SAVE HER!

Now you cling on like a barnicle looking for hope where there is none. These people always thought you were a joke Ben. They won't help you now. I've seen to that sir; personally.

"He's right. Its my fault they are dead. I couldn't save any of them. My life has been a lie.

"Ben it's me, Celeste. Why Ben? Why did you let Ron murder me. You promised me that you always be there to protect me. YOU LIED TO ME BEN! I hate you Ben Holister. I HATE YOU!!!

"I am so sorry Cee, I loved you so much....it should have been me. I should have died, not you. WHY HER?"

"You let them die Ben. Now go crawl under your rock where you belong boss."

"You play a very dangerous game Jeremiah Dark. Be prepared to pay the consequences of your actions!"
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ben,

Try ta ignore those little fragments, they are lyin' ta you.

Molly is alive, we just need ta fnd her. Obviously I'm alive and well.

Ya need ta wake up and find out the truth for real, not what that little part of ya wats ta say it is.

Hannah

PS: Get well soon.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Interesting. A few more tweaks, and Mr. Bullfrog will snap like an eggshell in a nutcracker.

Leftovers, hmm? At least I am free. You, Mr. Bullfrog, are still slave to Ben's desires. No matter what, unless you simply walk away and start building a new life for yourself, you will always be a slave to his desires. Everything he doesn't want you to do, you are BOUND to do. All of his darkest wants and needs are now yours.

You're a bitch, Mr. Bullfrog, in every sense of the word.

Go find Nain and get him to get you knocked up. I want to see the world's most useless, worthless, and ugliest dwarf-babies.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi there,

Y'all shouldn' talk so much about bein' free. You're a piece of KonThaak. I wish you'd go back ta him, he needs the peices ya took from him. I think you need the rest of him just as much.

Hannah

PS: We shouldn't be worrying about breakin' a piece of Ben, we need ta wake the rest of Ben up.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"Get back in your cage Gaurdian. You ain't getting out again. Ben is gne and I'm now in charge. Deal with it boss. Shouldn't stoke the coals so hot next time.

As for you Gabby, remember, you woke me up! Deal with that sir. I may be attatched, but I'm in charge for now. You, your a bad memory that won't exist long. The girl is right, as I said, how can they stay sane without the madness?

Think 'bout that boss."
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Ben,

See what I mean about that piece of y'all tellin' lies. He is sayin' you're gone and he's in charge.

That's the biggest lie I've ever heard.

All ya need ta do is wake up Ben.

Hannah

PS: Molly needs ya Ben.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Ben Molly is alive, Bert, Hannah, Kelly,and I know this. As long as you only listen to the lies of that manipulative piece of crap, that is trying to get in the drivers seat of your head. You won't know it. I think she will come back to you Ben but only if you don't give up.
You survived in a Hell Dimension on your own for days, are you going to let this little ball of Negitve emotions finish you?
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You're a bitch, Mr. Bullfrog, in every sense of the word.

Go find Nain and get him to get you knocked up. I want to see the world's most useless, worthless, and ugliest dwarf-babies.

Ha, ha, ha. Smackdown.

"The druid has teeth, too bad they're all dull. "If you see Ben shoot to kill." Funny though, I don't see you as the one to pull the trigger there druid.

KT might not, but i'll have no problem. Point of fact, I might just have to graduate from Bert's camp a little early and pay you a visit.

Oh, and the gift you sent me was real nice, but i've already got a pair.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD