Jerimiah Dark

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Shang Li

Jerimiah Dark

Post by Shang Li »

No matter how hard you try you cannot erase Sheriff Ben Holister, even if he is lost to us, like Ms. Darken, he will live on in the memories of his companions. If you make us kill him, all you do is insure his immortality.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You got one of these all over this site don't you boss. No matter though, Benny Boy is gone and soon to be forgotten soon enough. Lets see how he likes 32 years of being a prisoner in his own mind.

But I digress, Menekhir, you can find Gabriel Nocturne at the Clairmount Arms in Alexandria, Virginia, Room 46 I believe. He should still be nursing that wound to his left side. Have fun now.
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm afraid that you won't have freedom for that long. I'm gonna shut you down sooner or later, and I'll wager sooner rather than later. Send all the goons you want, you ain't gonna deter me.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

"You ain't too swift there boss. It ain't you who should be worried. I think you all should be ready for another death around here.
Bert_the_Turtle

Well, killing random people ain't gonna do a damn thing to help your position. Either you take out the people who're trying to stop you or they will while you're fucking around with innocents. So kiss my ass and die already.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Well, killing random people ain't gonna do a damn thing to help your position. Either you take out the people who're trying to stop you or they will while you're fucking around with innocents. So kiss my ass and die already.

"It's not suppose to improve anything boss, except maybe my mood.

And who pray tell is trying to stop me since I am already locked up safe and sound right here in Tall Pines where you put me already Mr. Turtle. It seems you are confusing your words boss.

As for "kissing your ass" I don't bend that way Mr. Turtle, but as for dying, I wouldn't mind ol' Benny Boy sucking on a .45 and swallowing a bullet, how about you? No big loss to me now is it.

So before you go making threats there boss, you best be sure you can back them up.

You want me dead, then be prepared to go through 200 pounds of Benjamin Holister first. As for a back door, well, lets just say I got a real nasty surprise for anyone trying that route. Now do have a nice day there sir."
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:Well, killing random people ain't gonna do a damn thing to help your position. Either you take out the people who're trying to stop you or they will while you're fucking around with innocents. So kiss my ass and die already.

Wel if he leaves a trail of bodies it can do one of 2 things:

A: lead us strait to him or

2) build a wall of corpses so hihg up nobodu can get to him.

Kill on, Darkie!

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Bert_the_Turtle

Jeremiah Dark wrote: And who pray tell is trying to stop me since I am already locked up safe and sound right here in Tall Pines where you put me already Mr. Turtle. It seems you are confusing your words boss.

You may be locked in an asylum and inside Ben but you're still the driving force behind these acts of violence.

Jeremiah Dark wrote: As for "kissing your ass" I don't bend that way Mr. Turtle...

That's not what I heard. And if you're really the conglomeration of everything Ben has repressed, then it stands to reason you'll swing any which way.

Jeremiah Dark wrote: So before you go making threats there boss, you best be sure you can back them up.

You should not underestimate whom you're dealign with.

Jeremiah Dark wrote: for dying, I wouldn't mind ol' Benny Boy sucking on a .45 and swallowing a bullet, how about you? No big loss to me now is it.

If that's the only way to stop you then so be it.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

You know, I never met Holister and so have no deep seated need to save him from himself. I mean he sounded like a great guy and he gave me some really cool stuff, but I won't hesitate to drive up there and pin his heart to his spinal column with 5-ft of steel. Still, i'll give the other's a chance to try something..less extreme.

Oh, and Deathblaster, be careful whom you root for.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I'm more and more of the opinion that Deathblaster is just some kid who thinks this is some game, here to entertain him... He doesn't seem to understand basic philosophy, has never mentioned once what monsters he's fought (just that he's fought them), and his most impressive feat seems to be incessantly posting emoticons from off-site...

As for Ben...I'm holding onto hope, but it seems like death is the flavor of the week...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Deathblaster

Post by Deathblaster »

Bert_the_Turtle wrote:That's not what I heard. And if you're really the conglomeration of everything Ben has repressed, then it stands to reason you'll swing any which way..

Considerin hes possessesd every other ays, thats a true statement, Leonardo.

Deathblaster is coming for you . . .

Return to “Agency Voice”