Unusual Paranormal Activity in the Portland Area

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Please forgive me if this posting is unclear or there are major typos. i have been up all night, mainly to watch over the others. Both Randy and Xian flew in yesterday afternoon. I went to pick them up. Nothing too unusual until I got a phone call from Opies' friend Alias. Alias, like Opie, is Autistic and i have meet him once or twice before. He insisted in helping find Opie. So much so that he would not get off the phone. i told him to meet me at Marissa's home. Those of you who have seen Randy's posting online know he's a "Investigating Reporter". He is a tall lad, and while at the airport several people asked him what basketball team he plays for. About a half hour later Xain's flight landed. How to discribe Xian. Well he is a hunter from Thialand, rather normal looking. He is about my age and a little shorter than myself. He shipped his SUV over, but had no time to get an international drivers license (which i found out later). We drove out to Marissa's house to talk to her and Alias.

Now this may sound strange, but Alias says that Opie is in a foggy place and is very scared. I'm inclined to believe Alais as he has done some rather amazing things last night. Once again we went to leave and he "had" to come along. "Must find Opie" was what he said over and over again. Plus i know how these kids work. I had Marissa call his parents and told the others he was to be taken care of. We went back to my place to wait for Jamie, whom I called while at the airport. While in the car, Alias commented on Randy's friends and seemed to be following something with his eyes. I turned on my magnitometer and the reading I got!! Seems Randy is constantly plagued by ghostly visitors. When I have more time, I'll research (aka question) this more closely.

Once back at my place Alias showed the abilty telekenisis by getting the remote control. While there Alias got a sad feeling froma building (Fred Meyers) not far from my home. We went there (I left a note for Jamie to wait for me) and in the roof parking we found a large pool of congealed blood. i called my police contacts and no know murders/violent crimes were committed in the area. So I had them send a black and whie to log it. We went back and Jamie sat on my porch waiting patiently. since my car was not big enough for everyone, i let Jamie drive Randy and Xian to pick up Xian's car. The car had a trip permit and well Randy could drive it back. Once we were all grouped back together, we headed to the Hawthorne Bridge. This time i brought my along something with more of a kick. As well as a few more up close and personal items.

We parked at OMSI and started to walk over. People were still about, as it was a mere 9 pm. I had wanted to start of earlier, as I wished to search for possible hid holes. That's about when it went to hell in a handbasket. Jamie turned to me and said " We need to leave". I asked her if it was the same feeling as the previous night. She said no. The big flaming letters appeared in the sky that said RUN. Well i said time to leave. We strated back down the path and i notice that Randy was not with us. I turned and notice he was taking pictures!!! I ran back towards him. As i was doing so, a green aura appeared in the air. As I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back a Gate openned. Everyone else had run back to help me. Wish that they had kept running. What came through was 3 large (five feet at the shoulder) wolves on acid. Randy fainted and moistened his pants. I looked over my shoulder and noticed Alias rocking back and forth. i pulled up my shotgun and Jamie stated "The only thing that will hurt them from that is the barrel. Bullets will not harm it!" I dropped vthe gun and pulled the English dirk she had given me during the summer last year. She then threw me a vail. "The will also hurt the Master of this Pack" I love Jamie, she remembered the holy water. The largest of these wolves bound up to me a raised it's hackles. I tell you nothing makes you sweat more than 3 inch long fangs a mere foot away. I stood over Randy to protect him, knowing more was exiting the Gate. I heard her chanting and he scream "ware your eyes" I covered mine and could feel the light. Apparently Xian was not so lucky. He had shut his eyes behind his goggles but was still blinded. Wehen i finally openned my eyes, the wolves and the gate were gone. Jamie was unconcience, Xian blinded, Randy out, and Alias rocking back and forth. to tell you the truth I'm surprised the authorties were not crawling all over us. With Alias's help (i got him calmed down) we got everyone in Xian's SUV. Currently all of them sleep peacefully. I'm sure other people saw the incident. sloppy, very sloppy. I blame myself mostly. Well hopefully the reprecussions will not be to great. Guess my show will tell. I have been researching the Gate and wolves. I'm also taking inot account something Jamie said. "They should not be here with all the iron" It has lead to one thing only. The Wild Hunt. The only way they would be here is if summoned and then who/what could do so. All my research states they appear in wild areas only. That and Opie is still missing. Well i must call Alias mom, crazy woman wants a call every 2 hours.....

Dr. Anthony Sears
Last edited by Anthony on Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The amount of history and knowledge lost is unimaginable. All because man will not accept he is not the only sentient being on this world.
randy_eh?

my experience

Post by randy_eh? »

You forgot to mention that I was also blinded by the light (and I'm not talking about the song by Manfred Mann's Earth Band -- although I wish I was). But not until I got several good photos of the green aura that surrounded the "gate" as you called it. I also got photos of the flourescent red eyes and another photo of one of the first creatures leaping out of the gate. It appears to be a wolf-like creature. I tell you what, these are really incredible photos and definitely deserve more analysis. I hope to run a few computer experiments on each of the frames that I took. Especially the photos of the aura. I definitely feel there is order to the aura. Zooming in on the images, there are definitely ghostly patterns to the aura.

Also the fog we experienced seemed to have a sentient quality to it. Immediately it gets thick -- you can cut it with a knife. And rather than slowly dissipate, it gets whisped away with the wind. I do need to get more photos of this fog. Perhaps aerial photos. Anthony, you have any friends with a planes?

Yes, the whole experience was frightening! In fact, even my "ghost friends" that seem to always whirl around me, appear to have been scared off. Part of me is uncomfortable with this, since I've never been without any "sentient shadows" following me around. But another part of me is enjoying the fact that I can be without my sunglasses for longer than a few minutes at a time. (For those who do not know, I almost always wear sunglasses to block out the sight of ghosts that are always around us 24/7)

Regardless of the setbacks thus far, this is making for an incredible story!

-Randy
Last edited by randy_eh? on Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
My snap shot is as quick as a Wayne Gretzky slap shot!
alias

opie missing

Post by alias »

mybest freingd opie is missing , no one understand s that I can help find him. I will find him at no matter the cost. He is the only one that understands me. He is in the fog. I am comming. I will find a way to get Anthony, Xian, and Randy eh? to help me. Mom needs to stay at home. She cannot help, nor can dad. If I must I will run Away to succeed. I will get the time, I must have to time. IF I don't opie is lost to the ancients.
rainbow, fruit flavers
StVincent

Post by StVincent »

It does sound like the wyld hunt but at the same time it does not I think that you are dealing with 2 supernatural problems with possibly the same source 1. The wyld hunt which would explain the wounded animal call the police received the blood at the Fred Meyer etc. And another entity which is luring people and holding them some where- the constent seems the fog; Perhaps a summoning gone wrong and now an open door that creatures can come through. I agree about the amount of metal being a factor in delaying the Wyld hunt (if it had not -Herne would still be after you; i would not go camping until well after this is settled) Do not worry overmuch about people seeing it Humans have an amazing ability to adjust memory to fit there bias
Fiat Justica Ruet Coleum
randy_eh?

fog

Post by randy_eh? »

StVincenet,

I agree. The constant in all of this has been the fog. Everything else has been, well, very random. In fact, being versed in chaos theory, I would think that we could find more to this puzzle than a bunch of strange thick fog. But going on your theory, I have a sneaking suspicion that there may be someone or something on our side of the gate working here. Perhaps they are opening it and letting whatever is on the other side out as a side effect to whatever they are trying to do. The fog works, literally, as a smoke screen. So, with that in mind, how much of this is "smoke and mirrors"[sic]? Sometimes looking too deeply and focusing on the differences of each event prevents us from seeing the similarities in each event. I really think we need aerial support here. Anyone have access to satellite imagary?

Also this fog truly is suspicious. For laughs and giggles, I'm going to contact the City of Portland Film & Video Coordinator to see if there's any movies being shot anywhere near the Hawthorne bridge. If anything, what a great way to make the city turn a blind eye to "strange" lights and other goings on in a portion of the city, than make it look like a film production...

-Randy
Last edited by randy_eh? on Mon Feb 07, 2005 3:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
StVincent

Post by StVincent »

Let me know what they say-could it really be that obvious? I mean actors reading something they ought not?
Fiat Justica Ruet Coleum
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So we might have a cut, or just someone palying around?

I suggest a stake out in the area this stuff has been happening. See what happens before the mist/fog.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
alias

look out

Post by alias »

I study the fog. I get more information.I have opies backpack. Give me time to learn more. You talk a bout the hunt. I find out more too.
rainbow, fruit flavers
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I dealt with something that fit the description of "wolf on acid" and was bullet proof before.

At least it was bullet proof until I started firing the shiney rounds.

No fog or gates though, so I don't think my experiance helps on this one.

Though I think somebody on our side is messing with stuff they don't understand and that's what's causing this mess.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

The lack of sleep is really catching up. Well I have to say last night just added to the weirdness on several levels. Where to start? oh yes, my radio show. Now we all know that we have low crediabilty for the most part with the public. I'd like to say that I have a small shread of it. However, what I possessed is now most likely history. I brought Randy and Xian on to the show. Basically to have a "forum". My mind is still not on work (I'm really worried for Opie) and need a little rest. Well that changed 5 minutes into the show. Randy just flat out states on broadcast that everything the World Weekly News prints is real. Oh my @#$. The phones rang off the hook and things went down hill from there. There was one call asking what the bright light was about. I gave PGE's offical answer of power surges. Then added " Or it was the Wild Hunt". She answered, oh that's what you were running from. Ummm yeah. Well after the fiasco on the station (people there had a hoot) we went out to take readings. We unfortunately found some carts of some homeless that were pulled down to the river's edge. I found out later that afternoon through contact there are more missing. Within minutes of this discovery a fog started to come up and thicken unnaturally. I opted to remove ourselves from the area and headed for a public place. Luckily the Mountage restaurant is not far away. As we left I could hear the sounds of bells... Not quite sure what to make of that. We stayed there until sun rise and headed back to my place. Then I realized we needed to take pictures of the Hawthorne bridge area near where the Gate openned. I'm thinking a day later, all evidence should be trambled. Amazingly, under the bridge a few prints remained. I'll let Randy post them as he took the shots. He is really good at taking pictures. He also showed me a way to link up the pictures I took originally. Here are the links:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14492 ... CCBkt7nz6T.

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14492 ... CBXOIHyMap

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14492 ... CBUpu6_shE

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14492 ... CBxEtheyu3
As to Randy's question of access to a plane. I do not know any pilots. Oh, who called me this am. All that was relayed to me was "Rose King". I'll see him alright. Been a bit busy here but......

Dr. Anthony Sears
The amount of history and knowledge lost is unimaginable. All because man will not accept he is not the only sentient being on this world.
randy_eh?

wwn

Post by randy_eh? »

To correct what I stated on your show...I said most, not all in WWN is real. I did state that some articles are satire to ease the consciousness of those who do not believe or flat out deny the truth. Some of the editors, believe it or not, do not believe or rather do not want to believe. Yes, some embelishment goes on. I don't believe everything I read. But I can say that all of my articles are true. And to a large extent those who should be concerned, are the ones we are trying to reach to in WWN anyway. So, all and all, it all works out. Imagine the panic we'd cause all over the world if we didn't obfuscate some of our articles with satire? That, to me, is true responsible journalism -- when we practice caution and restraint in our reporting. At any rate, it was still fun watching the phone light right up. And I was honored that some of the callers were familar with my work -- specifically the article on Celine Lacroix, the three legged super model from France.

With that said, some photos of our investigation will be posted in a subsequent message from me.

-Randy
randy_eh?

almost forgot

Post by randy_eh? »

Anthony,

By the way, no problem on not knowing anyone with a plane. Do you happen to know anyone who can get us aerial imagery? I'm looking for something along the lines of what's displayed in the link below, but from the time these incidents occured. The link below is a shot of the location we are investigating, but taken September 1, 2002.

http://imageatlas.globexplorer.com/Imag ... m_level=10

-Randy
alias

pictures

Post by alias »

I can't see the pictures. some link porblems. maybe you neek some skittles. it gives you more energy. :(
rainbow, fruit flavers
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I'm sorry that this posting is so late. Nine AM I answered a call from the Portland PD. Pedestrians along the Willamette River discovered the remains of two people. To tell the truth, I expected this. Pea soup thick fog blanketed Portland last night and this morning. So I got into my Pontiac Goldduster and drove down to the first scene. Location of the crime scene: under the Hawthorne Bridge. Yes, the Hawthorne Bridge. There the body of one Brian MacDuff lay. Identified by his driver's license and barely recognizable tattoos. As one of the missing PSU student, it should have been easy to learn his name. A recent photo of him sat next to the list of missing persons report. Of course a missing head makes identifcation much more difficult. The tattoos barely visiable through the hundreds of tiny bite marks all over his body. The offical police report states removal of the head happened via a saw. I say more like bitten off. Evidence to back my claim: a slender, ivory serrated tooth. Of course this evidence stolen seconds of discovery by the FBI agents who show up then and there!!!! The levels of fustration I feel know no bounds. They may have cost Opie his chance of rescue! After talking with the Portland PD, I made my way to the second scene.

The second scene scared me more. The victim, Ronald Pearce, lay normally next the the river's edge. Location: Morrison Bridge, not far from Hawthorne. He appeared to pass on natural expect for 4 unusual "burn" marks on the back of his neck. I know some of you are thinking, "vampire". There exist no punctures to the neck or arms. The "burn" marks showed up as blisters with red veins running from them. What the police found around him consisted of Fred Meyer bags and a partial list of names. None of which I recognized. Henry (my police contact) busily gathered any bit of evidence that lay nearby. I talked with him for a bit. Apparently several of the victims were on the list. An interesting bit of news. I left after sharing my thoughts with the Portland PD. Henry called me later with info that the man died of unnatural causes. Coroner report stated burnt out spinal cord. Best discription by the coroner "As if the victim willing allowed red hot wires be plunged into his neck." Not sure what to think about the bodies. Not usual MO for the perp so far. Plus each victim died a different way. Any ideas? I may be dealing with multiple critters but they seem directed by someone/something.

Dr.Anthony Sears
Last edited by Anthony on Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
randy_eh?

ley lines

Post by randy_eh? »

Since coming to Portland, I've been acquainting myself with its known centers of weirdness thanks to the web and the many paranormal agencies in Portland and the pacific NW. In fact, I used a gaming site, of all places, to find these agencies. The link I used is http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Bey ... ernatural/

In researching recent paranormal activity around town, I got out a map of the city and began plotting each disturbance. After plotting each incident, I noticed a straight path of concentrated activity. In fact, when I connected the dots, it formed a straight line. So, I computed the parallel coordinate and came up with 45 degrees 30 minutes 40 seconds. So, guess who lives on that parallel? I'll give you a hint...see photo:

http://imageatlas.globexplorer.com/Imag ... m_level=13

If you pan to the north you'll see the top of the Bagdad Theatre, known to be haunted. And Fred Meyer isn't too far from there...and in fact, that was a site mentioned earlier in this thread.

I bet quite a few native portlanders who choose a career path of the paranormal lived on the 45.5113 parallel at some point in their lifetime. Just a hunch. :)

-Randy
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Wow what great research into the wierdness of Portland. Now put more effort into the case!!! I asked you to look up old missing persons reports at the Portland PD to see if this occurred before. No information one way or another passed my ears. Better yet, your coming with me when I get a call today. I severely doubt things passed quietly during the night. A blanket of heavy fog covers Portland again.

Calls pounded my show last night. Far less of them ridiculed the show and far more told stories of weirdness over the last few days. People noticed small items of food missing for reasons unknown. One lady called to say her house mysteriously cleaned itself. The only thing missing, her bag of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies. Another man called to state his cat had been attacked inside his house. No other animals could get in and his vet said he had never seen such tint claw marks before. A couple called to say that strange child-like voices mocked them from the shadows of their house. Now I thought, these cases should be in or around Hawthorne area. That's were the rest of the occurrance happened. Nope. These and several other incidents were spread through out the Portland area. Both on the East and West sides.

I'm beginning to see a pattern. I'll need to go to Powell's to pick up some books. If in my research my hunch is true, I'll be asking for a lot of advice.

Dr. Anthony Sears

Oh, I plan to make a trip to the Westside Hills. I plan to speak with the Rose King today.
randy_eh?

Post by randy_eh? »

Anthony wrote:Wow what great research into the wierdness of Portland. Now put more effort into the case!!! I asked you to look up old missing persons reports at the Portland PD....

Some how I missed your request to investigate missing persons. I don't remember you telling me personally, nor did I see it in this thread...

We'll have to slim down the criteria a little...lots of people go missing in a city each year...usually they're found -- alive.

I'll let you know if I dig up anything with supernatural written all over it.

-Randy
randy_eh?

films

Post by randy_eh? »

The following article is why I am trying to contact the Portland Film and Video Coordinator about film permits around the Hawthorne bridge in Portland. The city has a history of keeping quiet when it comes to filming. Imagine what someone could do with that piece of knowledge. This is why I suspect someone on our side of the gate is playing with "fire".

http://oregon.pacificnorthwestmovies.co ... osions.htm
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

There might be something to your theory. After some research I found that some company called Excalibur Entertainment is "reputedly filming" a movie on the waterfront. I'd see if you can get an interview my press card carrying friend.
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
randy_eh?

missing

Post by randy_eh? »

Cipher: OK, thanks for the tip...

In the meantime, has anyone working this case seen Anthony in the last 12 hours? Last I heard he was going to see the Rose King. Last night I was trying to find him and called his radio station. The station manager answered and said Anthony had not shown up yet. I offered to sit in for Anthony, but the station manager declined (even though the show Xian and I were on was the highest rated). Later when I tuned into Anthony's radio slot, the station manager was running the show. He was taking calls from quacks claiming to be aliens, big foot, etc. On some level, it was amusing, but not very informative. Anthony's listeners need to get their facts straight by reading more WWN.

This morning I left my hotel and went to Anthony's house and found the door ajar. I entered. No sign of a break in. And no sign of his "resident" maid Martha (yes, Anthony's house is haunted by a motherly figure). Now, that definitely seems weird...that coupled with Anthony's earlier report of houses mysteriously getting cleaned, etc. Maybe Martha is looking for Anthony too.

Anyway, hopefully I'm just overreacting here....if I don't find him in the next 12 hours, I'll file a missing person report...god the irony! But like I said in an earlier post, most missing persons are found alive...so, like the good betting man I am, I'll play the odds!

-Randy
randy_eh?

missing person

Post by randy_eh? »

Hi All,

Still no sign of Anthony and it has now been over 24 hours. I just got back from the police department. They initially gave me the run around. When I told them who the missing person was, the officer laughed and said that maybe aliens abducted him. It seems Anthony has a bit of a reputation around town. Oh well...I then remembered Anthony's friend on the force, so I asked to see him. He was out on a call so I proceeded to wait another hour before he showed up. He took the report for me and I left. I then listened on my police scanner and did verify that an A.P.B. on Anthony went out.

When I said that most people that go missing are found alive, I did fail to say the whole story. When missing people are found alive, they are usually found alive within 24 hours of the missing person report. So, the next day will be crucial in finding him.

The police are going to search the west hills where we think he may have gone. I went looking there myself, but did not see any sign of him. One can very easily get lost there. I'm going to stay up tonight and do some more research and listen to the police scanner...hopefully I'll hear something about Anthony...for those interested in listening too can listen online at: http://www.oregonlive.com/policescanner/

-Randy
Last edited by randy_eh? on Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
randy_eh?

photo

Post by randy_eh? »

Below is a link to one of several photos I took during my Portland investigation...sorry the cream of the crop are being sold to WWN for money. Anyway, below shows a strange print in the sand under the Hawthone bridge. It matches the description mentioned by Anthony in a previous post.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hurryrob/ ... pg&.src=ph
randy_eh?

more info

Post by randy_eh? »

Considering the strange events occuring by the Hawthorne bridge these days, there doesn't appear to have been anything out of the ordinary reported by the police department there in the last 12 months. The link below shows the crime map for the last 12 months in that area...mostly larceny...

http://www.gis.ci.portland.or.us/maps/p ... ultCount=1

So, again, I wonder if the movie production company has more to do with this...I'm awaiting a call back from Excalibur for an interview...

By the way, to help reaffirm my findings that Anthony's house is located on a hot bed of weird stuff, look at the crime level in the link below. His house is located in that darker red rectangle.

http://www.gis.ci.portland.or.us/maps/p ... ultCount=1

-Randy
randy_eh?

no sign of Anthony

Post by randy_eh? »

Still no sign of Anthony and pea soup thick fog continues to engulf the city. This, of course, is making it extra challenging in the search for Anthony. No word from Alias either who could possibly shed some light on Anthony's whereabouts. Anyway, below is a link from today's Oregonian showing just how thick this fog has been.

http://www.oregonlive.com/galleries/new ... &g_id=3190

-Randy
Xian Zhang

Post by Xian Zhang »

[color=red]I will be there to help out if you wish, But we need to start getting more aggressive or we will loose our opprotunities to locate and eliminate this enemy to humanity. Any suggrestions for a game plan? My mind is open to any ideas...[/color]
[color=cyan]Xian Zhang[/color]
randy_eh?

Excalibur

Post by randy_eh? »

I got a hold of the movie production crew shooting along the water front. You're not gonna believe this! They are allegedly consulting with Revolution Studios on a remake of the John Carpenter film called -- get this: The Fog. They would not reveal any more details other than they came here because the fog is thick and they want to test different lighting and camera angles before actual shooting starts next month. I asked where the actual film is going to be shot at and they declined comment. The whole thing seems fishy to me [sic]. I'm now trying to verify their story with Revolution Studios...but no one at Revolution has returned my calls yet. I cannot find any information on shooting locations of this film on the web. Below are some web links I found on this project:

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_1619.html

http://www.joblo.com/upcomingmovies/movies.php?id=438

http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=5953

-Randy
Last edited by randy_eh? on Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
randy_eh?

stake out

Post by randy_eh? »

Xian Zhang wrote:I will be there to help out if you wish, But we need to start getting more aggressive or we will loose our opprotunities to locate and eliminate this enemy to humanity. Any suggrestions for a game plan? My mind is open to any ideas...
Xian Zhang

Xian,

Yes, I have a game plan for us. I'll tell you in person. But first, please acquire whatever ghost hunting equipment you have and meet me at Anthony's house. We're going to go on a little stake out.

-Randy
Xian Zhang

Post by Xian Zhang »

I have my gear ready, make sure that we all are...
Xian Zhang
randy_eh?

more info on The Fog

Post by randy_eh? »

I tracked down more information on "The Fog" remake. According to the link below, production offices are now open and actual filming is scheduled to begin next month in North Vancouver, BC. So, again, something does not seem quite right here when another production company says they are doing test shots for the film in Portland. I mean, why come down here for test shots? Why not use Canadian fog, eh?

http://hollywoodnorthreport.com/article.php?Article=903

-Randy
alias

"the Fog"

Post by alias »

soory I no comunicate more , mama wouldn't let me out. The fog movie has zombies and undead things, they really bad, but those dogs are different. They big bad. I meet you over at anthony's and I find where he is at. We find him. I help protect you from big bad thingsa. please bring more skittles
rainbow, fruit flavers