The end of a vampire.

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Crosshair MT

The end of a vampire.

Post by Crosshair MT »

As some may rember I requested help dealing with a vampire that used to be the woman I married. Due toi alot of issues that went on people got tied up dealing with, in my opinion, alot more important issues. I finally managed to finish the thing off, it was not easy to do. It made a huge mistake in telling me that it killed the newborn child that would have been my son. I emptied two high capacity clips of silver bullets into it, then drug it out into the sunlight. Needless to say I have not been up to posting much, I have still been keeping up with the goings ons.

Legacy if you need some more help let me know, might do me some good to get back into the fight.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm so sorry man, I thought that was being handled or I would've made it a point to come down and do it.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I wish I'd been able to help you out.

Though in truth, in the long run, it was probably best for you to do it than a stranger.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I agree with you Ron, but nobody should have to do that alone.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I am sorry Crosshair, your pain is my fault, between other foes and hospital time, I allowed myself to forget my promise to you.

Anything I can do to help, let me know. I am deeper in your debt now than you can realize. If you wish me to never speak to you or look in your direction again, I understand.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

As I stated in the beging of the thread I don't blame anyone for getting tied in other things. Shang I hold no ill feelings toward you, the threats you help stop were by far more dire to deal with than a vampire trapped in a airtight bunker. I would still like to talk with you, and still think of you as a good friend. I hope to meet you at Ben's BBQ later this summer. Thanks Ron, I know you would have came to help if you weren' tied into getting the memor lapses and Hannah taken care of. I have Orchid if I need some one to talk to, lucky for me she does't check the board here often. I neglected to tell her about this, I can already feel the skin flaying off my body for this.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)

Return to “War Stories”