In need of help.

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Crosshair MT

In need of help.

Post by Crosshair MT »

I apologize for being away from the board so long. I have been dealling, or attempting to deal, with an issue. I found myself hunting a vampire in the area, and discovered it was the woman here I was marrieed to. For those I just confused with that statement I am from a different reality that is almost exactly like this one. There superheros and villians where common, my wife was murdered by drug dealers in a shoot out she was caught too close to. Here she vanished and turned up dead, my counter part died in a accident.

I have trapped the vamp in a area they can not get out of, but I can't bring myself to destroy her. I know foolish weakness. I know logically she is not my wife or even close to her, but my heart is overriding myu logic. I need some one to end this things existance before it finds a way out of my trap.

Contact me please if you can help, I don't know how much longer I can take this.

Crosshair MT
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Where?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

I am north of Dallas Texas, PM me for more detailed directions. Thanks Bert.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Sorry, I'm on the wrong end of the country. Anyone near Texas?
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Unfortunately I'm still WAY too far northeast of Texas, still got tubes running into me and still stuck in a cast (though that's supposed to come off Friday. Yay!).

My thoughts will go out to you, Crosshair. That's gotta be hell... I wish I could help you out.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

From what I have been catching up on KT you need to rest till you are recovered. I can't fault anyone for not being able to help on this, I know alot is going on right now. I belive there is something else in the area working behind the sences, too mant things happening to be just random occurances. I have not had much luck looking into it as I've been tore up over the vamp.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Michael T is Texas based.

I am several thousands of miles away so I cannot help you.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Now Michael has his own huge problem to deal with.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Are you certain this thing needs done? There is no alternative? If it is necessary I can arrive in a few days on a bus.

If these services are needed, do you want to be there for your own comfort? Would you prefer she have a chance, or that she go unknowing and painlessly?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

hat is unfortunate Crosshair, but you are making the right choice. What you are facing is a monster wrapped in your wife's corpse. Mourn her and honour her memory by destroying that which corrputs it.

I wish I had the time to spare. Perhaps Azreal will decide to proove his worth.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Perhaps, although I think he already has.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Master Li I'll send you plane tickets, I am having enough trouble sleeping waiting would be too much. I want it ended, no risk of it escaping, no having to see it escape to do harm. I will be there to watch and set my own mind at ease.

Ron thank you, I know you would be here if you could to help, I put my wife to rest long ago. This is a mockery of her, I just can't do the deed. When I go to the thing starts playing on me with traits I know from my wife, it has not went in to a sleep state yet so no luck there.

As for Azrael, I don't think I would want him to be the one to do this. There is no humanity in him some times from what I have read, I know big leap of conclusion. I walk the razors edge of being consummed by revenge and rage, he seems to have fallen into the pits of it. I don't want to go there with him. I wish to not be reminded of what I almostr became.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I hope this can be put to rest soon, too.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Please, how many of you are going to start calling me Master Li?

I am Shang Li, no more. I am no Master, I am not yet skilled enough for that title. There is a great gulf between a student like myself, and a master. Master Tendai, he was a master, along with Master Musashi, they improved their art - I cannot even seem to perfect what of it I know.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Ok.
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Michael T

Post by Michael T »

I belive most mean it as I do, a sign of respect for one futher on the path than we.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I merely state that I do not deserve the honor, no offence was taken, or meant. Hideoshi would have been more accuate to refer to me as "shidoshi Li" allthough inaccurate in that I am no longer his active instructor.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Certainly it was a show of respect.

But hey it is your name, so you get to tell us how to say it ;)
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Crosshair MT I find myself in Texas for a little longer if things have not already been dealt with I can offer my help? If they are already dealt with? I hope Shang Li is able to help you with any emotional conflicts you may be dealing with.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.

Return to “Community Outreach”