Opperation: PURGE!

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

Shepard won't reach Levenworth Mr. Hollister. I am not the same man Master Li is. I do not forget, nor do I forgive. (speaking of which you have some explaining to do - you live, on my part, entirely due to Master Li's request, explain to me why)
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

I'd rather keep him somewhere alive.... As the old saying goes, Dead foes cannot suffer any further.

Damn glad my Brother of Water was there, it's healing spells were more than a bit helpfull by the end, especialy when I had to rip that shrapnel out of my side. Anyway, we'll form a full report before long, and present it for everyone.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sorry to break this to ya Hideoshi, but Dr Alan Shepard is a federal prisoner who is going to be held accounatble for his crimes, all of them, past and present. He killed some of his own and committed horrible acts of what some may consider treason, espionage, and even unsanctioned assassionations.
If he ever wakes up, hes never gonna see the light of day.

I hate the guy more than you do, trust me on that, and Idon't know how they go and handle things o'er in Japan there, but we here in the good ol US of A still believe in law & order. He'll get whats comin' to him. So back off, lets the law do its job.

Oh, and by the way. I remeber my grandpa used to tell me how he vistied Hiroshima once back in the 45...it was night, and he didn't land. If you got a problem with me,
then by means bring it on. Ill Texas two step wit' ya. Iknow I got things to accunt for, but for the sake of Master Li, Im not gonna wipe the rice eatin' grin off yer face.

So sit down, shut up, and hold yer piece. Master Li needs you more as a friend than some damn avenging Chiang Ku right now. Try being a monk instead of the scorpion for once.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

The law, in my experience very rarely gets the job done. If you want justice you have to bring justice. Besides, your american prisons are luxury resorts, especially compared to the houseing I have in mind...... When he attacked children he lost all rights and status as a human being.
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Crab

Post by Crab »

i agree with hideoshi on the no human rights thing but i want to see this guy burn. (electric style) yeah i am glad to hear all of you are fine exept for celest, were is she. i am the god of run ons (and fragments) burt i didnt forget about you glad to hear another sea creature is in one piece. well post some more later. CRAB out
why cant they just die
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I want the prick to die too.

But on the other hand, he may have more information that could prove useful later. For all we know he has some sort of sleeper program set up that could blow up on us in the future.

We'll need him around to find out how to stop it.

No need to kill the hen just becaue it laid a rotten egg.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok felas, Im thinkin a log strech of rope, and the tallest oak in town. But we aren't udge, jury and executioner here. Hes a federal prisoner now, let the law do its job. Hell I have more reason than anyone to put a bullet between that asshole's eyes for what he did,
but that is not me, and that is not us. Our job here at The Lazlo Society is to protect the innocent from guys like him, to stand that thin line between the light and the dark. We are the good guys, remember that, if not, we are no better than him.

Besides, the prick looks like he's gonna be in a permanent coma, docs don't know when he's gonna wake up.

And Fate...I hopin' you were just tyin' to lure Shepard out with that story of yours, cause if not, you just went and confessed one serious crime to a whole lot of people. We'll talk later, ok.

Oh, Ron heard you came back to your senses, and kicked that dream walking asshole's ass. Welcome
back pal.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

AdamaGeist wrote:Someone, do me a few minutes research and grab that Rifter volume he mentioned, please? Maybe the little madman wasn't lying about that..

Done and done...
anybody got a shillelagh?
I'm not dead yet.
fate

Post by fate »

Ben it’s good to have you back, for a minute I thought we had lost you, but there will be time for catching up very soon.

Please meet me with Mr. Shepard at the location that I’ll PM you. The federal government will let Shepard “slip though there fingers” and he’ll soon be back to work for them. I’ve already received multiple phone call’s to “bring him back in and reintegrate him into our program.” I should think not I want to make Shepard suffer for his crimes, not given a job offer. We here at Greybeard have deep dark places that the sun has forgot and so to shall Shepard be forgot. At the same time I would also like to remove any residual programming that my still linger, now that I know who did the programming doing the reverse will be relatively easy.

I know you all may have your reservations about handing him over to me. But trust me this is the only was he’ll get what’s coming to him.

An about those crimes…I can neither confirm nor deny previously stated events.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fate we are going to talk soon. Just a note Sheperd was hedging his bets more than you may have knowen. Basicly he had a Spec. Ops. Hit team waiting in the wings to pull him out and finnish off anyone that survived that wasn't supposed to in his plan, lets just say that my people found them and we removed the problem before it could make its self knowen. Oh one other request let my people deal with Sheperd even if he doesn't wake up we can get any info that he still may have out of him.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sorry Fate, I don't know if I could in good conscious just ignore the law. Hes got crimes to answer for, and he will. I just don't think he'll live to see it though. He's 67 years old and in a coma. He'll be dead before he can stand trial.

Besides, revenge is what caused this whole mess. I'ld personally like to see it end here.

And Fate, I got a look at David Shepard's file. He was a good man, just following his beliefs. He believed in Lazlo and his dream. His father resented him for it.

David Shepard was engaged with a child on the way. So I hope to God that story was BS. I feel for Shepard's loss, I don't condone his actions. I hate the man more than any of you, but this is over. Let the man face justice.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Before he goes to trial I would like to speak with Mr. Shepard, that i may try to help to heal the wounds caused by his son's death. (That is too terrible a pain to let a man carry around without help)

Hideoshi - If you aquire Mr. Shepard you will treat him kindly, you know better than most what depths that kind of pain can cause a man to sink to.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Holister wrote:Ok felas, Im thinkin a log strech of rope, and the tallest oak in town. But we aren't udge, jury and executioner here. Hes a federal prisoner now, let the law do its job. Hell I have more reason than anyone to put a bullet between that asshole's eyes for what he did,
but that is not me, and that is not us. Our job here at The Lazlo Society is to protect the innocent from guys like him, to stand that thin line between the light and the dark. We are the good guys, remember that, if not, we are no better than him.

:shock: Welcome back Holister. Hate to agree with you, but as a famous witch once said, "Our job is to protect the innocent, not punish the guilty." If we start punishing the guilty, how long before we make an error and punish an innocent? :cry:
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

Still no word from Ms. Darken? Can anyone confirm her condition?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

I can't, I'm afraid... I wish I could. I was unconscious on the way out, and only aware of what was directly happening to my body...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's

To suade your fears, Mrs. Darken is alive & well, and once again gone to ground until we need her again.

She had "things"to do, and off into the night see went. Shes a good one, hope yall see that too.

On to the next portion of this here post. Dr. Chase and I gave our testimonies. Shepard is going away for a very long time. As for the live internet feed, it got alot of hits, everyone thought it was a great hoax. A student film with very good special effects.

We dodged a bullet on that one people.
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'm glad Celeste is doing ok.

People like to believe they have a handle on life. They like to think they are in control. And when something happens to challenge their view of reality they are far more likely to warp it into something that fits into the confines of the picture of life that they paint for themselves. "No, that couldn't have been a werewolf. It was a bear, a real shaggy bear. Yes, yes, it was definitely a bear." Maybe I shouldn't have taken pains to disguise my identity; I could be an amateur film star right now, hahaha.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

Junk In The Box II starting Justin Timerlake & Bert The Turtle :twisted:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

That's the scariest thing I've ever contemplated.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

I'd love to be in a movie with Justin Timberlake, I could put him out of the world's misery hahaha.

"Hey, Justin, do me a favor. Hold this box and count to ten while I run in the other direction. You will? Great!"
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Holister

Post by Holister »

:lol:
Gothicfox

Post by Gothicfox »

Sorry I disappeared before administering said ass kicking, but my bosses decided to rope me back in. Right now I'm taking some people out as designated driver, have fun.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Once again, you're a dollar short & a day too late. :roll:
Crab

Post by Crab »

dont gripe about people being late allright. :)
why cant they just die
Holister

Post by Holister »

I am allowed to gripe my fine seafood friend. 8-) After all we went through, griping is a well earned privalage.

Mind controlled super soldiers, explosins, fire, a killer cyborg,
near fatal crashes into the sea while in a helicopter, and gunfire everywhere.

Oh yeah, it was peachy *-)

Thinkin' of doin' it again next year and bringin' along the probee's that missed out on all the fun. :twisted:
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

As you will, I hope to be able to attend next year. I will endevor to perform well enough to be worthy of such an esteemed group.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*in unison with Crab* Iwannago!Iwannago!Iwannago!Iwannago! *jumps up and down waving hands* Oooh! ME! Pick ME!

Sorry. *regains composure and straightens uniform* Um... Yeah, if you guys do that again, I will start calling some pill-poppi--- i mean 'prescribing' shrinks for you all. That was completely looney... :D but then again who said any of us are sane! Count me in! :twisted:
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.

Return to “Agency Voice”