Opperation: PURGE!

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*toasts Crab on that one!* Hai! Well said!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Ashikaga Hideoshi

Post by Ashikaga Hideoshi »

If they fall I will have some blood debts to pay.........
Without an aplication Power is worthless.
Bearshaman

Post by Bearshaman »

Ashikaga Hideoshi wrote:If they fall I will have some blood debts to pay.........

You and me both. :evil:
Sorry I have been away, otherwise I would have volunteered to help. The only one that is safe from me is Holister, due to a promise I made earlier. Nain, I have a personal grudge towards you right now. You attacked the others, left me off your list even after threatening me. Big mistake. As for you, Mr Shadowman behind this mess. I don't think you survived the gunshot, so you hate the supernatural, guess what? You are one as well. You blame us for your sons death, who sent your son on the mission to kill the undead? Lazlo or you?
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
fate

Post by fate »

Mr. Shepard, I thought it was you. We all danced a little jig when you were “removed” from the MK-ULTRA project, however if we had seriously thought you would follow through with you insane “supernatural hitmen” project, we could have ended all of this then with a double tap behind the ear. Further more you know I was a field op first and foremost, you always were jealous of my work. An now it seams I have yet another mess left unclean to tightly up.

I’ll make my offer public as I feel all parties involved should know what I’m willing to give. I am prepared to give you all my research on mind control, as well as all of our research on the supernatural and paranormal. I will also give you myself in place of the others. Before you reject my offer I think there is something you should know.

Bear with me for a moment if you would. They may wield magic and psychic powers but for years I wielded them. Like swords and bullets I sent them forth to do battle and kill. I was the dark master in the shadows. They did not know what they were doing because they had been brainwashed, but I did….I knew what evil I unleashed each and every time…and I loved it, every…bloody…minute. I especially liked watching Celeste sink her teeth into your son’s neck…to hear his women’s screams cut short by the gurgling of his own blood, to watch him die as the red tears flowed from his dieing eyes. An to gal you further I could have stopped it all…but I didn’t because I wanted to see her kill him to study how she hunted and killed, I set the whole thing up, arranged with care that the two would be in the right places at the right times. Your son was nothing but a lab rat in my grand experiment. Forgive me if I grin

Do we have a deal friend.
aut vincere aut mori=Either to conquer or to die
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

cold...black... can't...feel my body...

oh god...where am i...?

...guys...?

...please help me...
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

He's alive.

Who can get to the GOPLAT in a hurry?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Ron Caliburn wrote:He's alive.

Who can get to the GOPLAT in a hurry?
Arrange me a flight and I can get there quick. I just got back to Chicago from Detroit after dancing with his doggies.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
fate

Post by fate »

What have you done Shepard! KT I’m coming, I knew it would be a good idea to have two black-hawks in the area. Shepard you have cried havoc and now I shall let slip.

A shame you only had one son to kill.
Crosshair MT

Post by Crosshair MT »

Heading out now should be there in about 3 hours, Shepard.... I am loading for a hell of a party if you are still around be ready for true war.
There will always be a reason to fear the unknown, fear is a good way to ground yourself in reality, or at least the part of it that leaves you sane. ( Funny term for those of us that deal with the supernatural.)
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I want in, too, if it is not too late.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Late.......yes, you are.

DETONATION SEQUENCE INITITATED.

5 MINUTES UNTIL DETONATION.

Im sorry David. We belong dead.

Nobody leaves, no me, not anyone!

WE'RE ALL GOING TO HELL TOGETHER!!!
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Mother FUCK!!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

(CCRRRRRAAAAAAKKKK___BBBBOOOOOMMMM)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
fate

Post by fate »

My..God….the rig…is gone. I was about ten minuets out from the platform with two teams ready to storm the thing. Next thing I know were bracing ourselves as were rocked by a shockwave. The platform was engulfed in a fireball the likes I’ve only seen once before and I barely lived to tell about it. There looked to be a giant hand made of light reaching into the flame as well, but it could have been my eyes playing tricks on me. I also saw a helicopter flying away from the fireball, I’m giving pursuit while the other bird search’s for survivors. I’ll keep everyone up to date as I learn more.
Crab

Post by Crab »

is any body there? Celest, Kon, Ben? any one there that can hear me say something... ... ... shit :(
why cant they just die
Crab

Post by Crab »

razor just let me know that he is getting radio chatter from the coast guard that shits gone down better watch yourself.
why cant they just die
Bert_the_Turtle

Post by Bert_the_Turtle »

Crab wrote:is any body there? Celest, Kon, Ben? any one there that can hear me say something... ... ... shit :(

Oh sure, everyone forgets the Turtle.
Dym, Ваша боль будет вечна
Razor

Post by Razor »

message intercepted // [i]U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Coast Gard, be advised. Massively large explosion seen 5 miles southwest of my position, heading 217. Site is the Orion 12 oil platform. Last sight seen was a helicopter leaving the scene. Type unknown, distance was too great, and I did not see their heading, over.

*slightly electronically garbled* This is U.S. Coast Guard. Message heard, please identify yourself.

(also heard, but different voice) November Mike this is Dispatch. We have an emergency call at the Orion 12 oil platform. Explosion reported, possible terrorist action as a chopper was seen fleeing the scene. You are to find and intercept, over.

Copy that. This is helo November Mike 14369, scrambling now, over.

Dispatch to Five and Six, be advised. Your new course is Orion 12. Search for survivors, assess damage and of any chemical spills and necissary cleanup, over.

This is Five, enroute. Over. This is Six, operation under way, over.

This is about as best as I can remember, considering I was hearing it not through standard equipment but through the actual radio waves I sometimes pick up.

Anyway, be advised there will be a lot of company in those waters soon. ...

Also, one could only hope that some dolphins show up and help out... [/code]
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's Everybody....

We're headin' home. Everybody seems good nough'. Even bringin' home a souvenier for yall. We got Shepard, alive, in a coma, but alive.

Fate, I KNOW you're listenin' to this so get the ball rollin' on gettin' this guy locked away for life in Lebenworth when he finally does wakeup.

Oh yeah, thanks, its good to be back.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Sweet. I wish I could have been there.
Bert_the_Turtle

No, you really don't. I should've died at least twice. The first time Dr. Chase injected me with the cure for the virus and the second time something miraculously healed my injuries after the battle with War.

Sooo, yeah, 1 out of 1 Ex-Military Turtles recommends not fighting super soldiers on oil platforms in the middle of the ocean.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Ben?... Is that really you, buddy?
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Sure sounds like Holister.

Still wish I were there. I live for that kind of action.
Razor

Post by Razor »

yeah, so do I. And it sure does sound like him, but... well. I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch if you know what I mean.
Bert_the_Turtle

Ok Kolya, next time we'll trade. I'll fight the Nightmare and you fight the soldiers.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Razor wrote:Ben?... Is that really you, buddy?

Yep, its me. As good as I can be. Everyone got beat up pretty good, well bad, hell yall know what I mean.

I got a splittin' headache, half memories cruisng through my skull at mach 3, and I feel like crap OW! Thanks for the shotthere Bert, next time give a guy a little warning.

All in all, Ive had better days,

Heard about Shang, as soon as get patched up, Im stoppin off to see him. I owe that man my life, so I plan on repayin' that debt.

Molly, no Molly, thats a flashbang, put that down...oh sh...crap...give me a pin, give me a pin..what, out the window, out the window.

(Bang)

I need a vacation....

:roll:
Bert_the_Turtle

*Rubs his eyes* Darnit Molly, no ice cream for you.
Razor

Post by Razor »

*falls out of his chair from laughter*
Holister

Post by Holister »

Laugh all yu want Uncle Razor, guess who Im callin' to babysit.

"Oh heres another flashbang deary, give it to Uncle Razor. " :lol:
Razor

Post by Razor »

She won't wanna do it again if it goes off next to her. (Which I'd try to keep from happening.) ... But then again, she might order some for 4th of July. Especially in my hands, cuz I specialize in IED's and other ED's.

And... 'awwwwa it's just so cute the way she pulls the pin and slips the flash-bang into someone's coat pocket'

I'm only laughin cuz I've had many days like that. 'Shit! Shit! Shit, throw the GRENADE not the PIN... ' or 'Oh crap, oh crap! *tries to put out fuze or put pin back in* not to mention all the other crap you've had to deal with