Assualt on a grave

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Thank who?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Creepy story there. Got plenty of that up here at the Cove. Local graveyards full of spirits, so we make it a point not to ot channeling the dead, specially at nite. Its just a precaution. If ya got anymore, maybe we can swap some "ghost" stories.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Not sure what is worse. Channeling the dead or the extraterrestrial.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Listen comrade, there is no such thing as little gree men, well, there was that one time, but is was St Patricks Day and I did have one too many Black Rabbits. Sides, I beilive in ghosts alot more than UFOs. And what about those weird giant Russian rats..huh...what about those. Using them for the school's milk program. Thats just wrong!
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Holister wrote:Listen comrade, there is no such thing as little gree men, well, there was that one time, but is was St Patricks Day and I did have one too many Black Rabbits.
hmm. It's ok, I'm not judging or anything.

Holister wrote:Sides, I beilive in ghosts alot more than UFOs.
Ghosts are the immediate danger and threat, but aliens are out there, and they have been to Earth - I know this because I have killed plenty of them. The worst part of it is that many of them are invited by channelers with delusions they are actually doing some good deed for humanity. It is mostly on the fringe now, thanks to a fairly significant effort to stop the channeling.

Holister wrote:And what about those weird giant Russian rats..huh...what about those. Using them for the school's milk program. Thats just wrong!
Don't know what you are talking about. Seriously.
technomancer

Post by technomancer »

Kolya wrote:
Holister wrote:And what about those weird giant Russian rats..huh...what about those. Using them for the school's milk program. Thats just wrong!

I think that's a reference to an episode of the Simpsons. :lol: A mighty funny one at that.
TECHNOMANCER FOR HIRE
Skilled in magickal arts of technology.
Available for consultation & field work.
Discreet friendly service. Licensed & Insured.
-=-=-=-
Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

technomancer wrote:
Kolya wrote:

I think that's a reference to an episode of the Simpsons. :lol: A mighty funny one at that.
Doh!

That's about all I know of the Simpsons.
Holister

Post by Holister »

(lol) I don't feel so old anymore..8-)

Return to “War Stories”