Free Masons

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
DarKnyht

Free Masons

Post by DarKnyht »

If there is any one group that is regularly linked with conspiracy theories, it is the Freemasons. I was just curious what is everyone's thoughts on them. I came upon a news story today talking about the design of Washington D.C. and how there is freemasonry symbolism throughout the city. It also mentioned that the founding fathers were mostly Freemasons along with most of our Presidents.

There is really more there than I can post in one message, but if you do a quick search for freemasonry you will find all of the theories regarding them.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
SensorArray

Post by SensorArray »

I suspect that they have lost most if not all of thier influence on the world if they even had any to begin with. The Illuminati (which some say originated out of Freemasonry) seem to the secret society of choice these days. I find it incredibly amusing that many of the founding fathers of the Untied States of America were supposed Freemasons.
When caught in a raging river sometimes it is best to cease your struggle and let it take you where it decides.
Bearshaman

Freemasons

Post by Bearshaman »

Could the fact that the Illuminati are being thrust into the light per say to perhaps draw attention away from the Freemasons. After all, if you are a major conspiracy, being so well known will kind of destroy your purpose wouldn't it? :twisted:
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

The Freemasons want to create an age of artificial perfection, so they can unseat the Demiurge from his false throne of godhood, and seat the as of yet unmade True and Perfect God.
SensorArray

Re: Freemasons

Post by SensorArray »

Bearshaman wrote:Could the fact that the Illuminati are being thrust into the light per say to perhaps draw attention away from the Freemasons. After all, if you are a major conspiracy, being so well known will kind of destroy your purpose wouldn't it? :twisted:

I'll agree with that. But that is the very reason i think Freemasons aren't big players in global affairs. Membership isn't entirely secret, If you go looking around towns you can find masonic temples. Freemasons seem to be a secret society that isn't really that big of a secret anymore.
When caught in a raging river sometimes it is best to cease your struggle and let it take you where it decides.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

WIndow dressing.

The public face of the Freemasons jsut distracts from what the inner elite is doing.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Dante Andel

Post by Dante Andel »

Ron Caliburn wrote:WIndow dressing.

The public face of the Freemasons jsut distracts from what the inner elite is doing.

Like the cult of Aidacole that Bert, Celeste and I took out were using the church of Leocadia?

Can't say I know much about the freemasons, pretty sure my uncle was one though not sure how high up he was in their ranking system for it.
DarKnyht

Freemasons

Post by DarKnyht »

Who's to say what they have going on at the higher levels. While the membership is open, they don't exactly let any regular Joe off the street join their higher ranks. The only information you can really find out about it was what PR information they release.

I seem to remember them being real scared about people intercepting their transmissions between the lodges a few years ago.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

My gramps used to be a freemason, saw the signet ring and everything. They are a tight nit group, and I have to agree there is no tellin what goes on at the top. It could be one or more what ya fellas might of suggeted, but maybe not. It's easy to scream CONSPIRACY in the face of of every organization in the world. I personally believe in facts, cause I doubt gramps was some key player in a diabolical world plot, but then again?

But why stop at the freemasons, what about The Catholic Church, don't have to tell what things they gone and did in the name of god (crusades, inquisition, witch trials, etc). You can't just place a watch on one group without puttin the watch on them all. Personally I don't trust them Girl Scouts, but them cookies sure are good.

Im sure that one or mor members of the society were (or at least know) freemasons. Maybe they can shed some real light on this subject.
But maybe we should expand this topic to include other clubs and orginazations too.

Happy Hntin' Yall.

PS: We saw National Treasure too. *-)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The Catholic Church is one of the longest, most successful conspiracies in histpry.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Thank ya kindly Ron....
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
DarKnyht

Headquarters

Post by DarKnyht »

The Catholics may be a cult or not, but it seems that most of the Catholics' problems stem from leaders trying to be a political force instead of a spiritual one.

But since you bring up Catholics, does anyone think that the Anti-Christ in Christian scriptures and the Demiurge or True and Perfect God might be the same thing?
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

You know, that may be true, then again, alot of religious orders and cults have their own depictions of good and evil, God and The Devil,
and everything in between. But, I think you may be correct, and his may be worth lookin' into.

Happy Huntin'
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

To laugh...

The Demiurge of the Gnostic/Freemason tenants is the one the Catholics call God. That's the inherant principle difference between the two. The Catholics belive in a perfect creator god that loves all of creation. The Freemasons/Gnostics belive in an imperfect creator god that made us to have somthing to toy with.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Hi Adam.a...Howdy again fella. Didn't get to say goodbye when ya left town. Thanks for all your help by the way. As for that response, I think I prefer the Catholic God myself, don't really like the concept of being somethin' elses plaything.

Happy Huntin'.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It should be noted that not all members of any conspiratorial group, such as Freemasons or Catholics (since those are the two most "picked on" in this thread), are bad people, in on any conspiracies, or are out to hurt anyone.

As far as the Anti-Christ goes...my father-in-law and I have a fun little theory on that one.

"666", the sign of the beast... A person who will suffer a fatal head injury, yet return, and convince the masses that he is the Messiah's reincarnation...

There is a religious order that seeks to spread 66 books of "truth" to 6 continents. Though they suffer many splinter group breakoffs, being a minority, and being hated as much as they hate everyone who's different from them, they still believe themselves to be doing Christ's work, even though they break every damned law that Christ laid down.

I'm talking about the "fundamentalistic" Protestant movements, those who hire missionaries to spread "the word" around every inhabited continent on the planet, regardless of whether those people want to hear "the word" or not. They spout passages out of context, strip away the spirit of the law to follow the letter instead, and want to see everyone who believes differently from them damned to Hell.

I dunno about anyone else, but that sounds pretty Anti-Christian to me, and if taken metaphorically, it fits all the signs.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.