Who here is offically a Lazlo Staff member?

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
DarKnyht

Who here is offically a Lazlo Staff member?

Post by DarKnyht »

Trying to get a better understanding of the place, and it has come to my attention that very few of the posters actually claim to be part of the Lazlo Society itself. It sort of bothers me, especially here in the Agency Voice section.

So my question to the Agency is, why is there so little input from the agency recently?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

I am the point of contact in regards to the Society.
How can I be of assistance.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
DarKnyht

Lazlo Society

Post by DarKnyht »

Sorry for the delay in replying. I was not near a PC for most of the weekend.

My question was regarding this section of the board. It seems that a large number of the responses have been by what I can best tell are non-agency members, and part of the postings that are not really questions to the society at all. I was starting to think that the agency had abandoned us, and was curious if anyone there was still monitoring and maintaining the board.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Holister

Post by Holister »

Speakin as a reisted user, I may not be a card carryng Lazlo Society suit, but Im entitled my opinion, just like alot of the folks here.

But maybe things aren 't run right, lets check the facts;

388 Registered Users; 270,941 Visitors; and 5616 posts by users.

I believe the masses have spoken.

Happy Huntin' *-)
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
DarKnyht

Not what I am getting at.

Post by DarKnyht »

Holister
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:29 am

Speakin as a reisted user, I may not be a card carryng Lazlo Society suit, but Im entitled my opinion, just like alot of the folks here.

I am not saying that we as members of the board are not entitled to our say. Here in this part of the board we are supposed to be able to ask the experts at Lazlo questions, see agency notices, and advisories. While I believe that most of the people on here know what they are talking about, there really is no way for the average user to tell the difference of someone with knowledge and a kid or nut job pulling answers from their rear end. Lazlo experts are supposed to be the best out there, so what happens when they go mostly silent?

I am also just noting that the sponsoring agency seems to be spending little time on the boards. The average board online tends to have moderators that ensure that posts go into the right place. Outside of a bumping of old messages, there has been little activity or management from them. This concerns me because it potentially points to either problems with the board or with the organization over it.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

The agency has been having a lot of problems, lately. We've/they've thrived on donations from members, and from the sponsorship of an outside company, whose link is actually at the bottom of each page. It's easy to miss, but that company has been having lots of financial problems, of late, and the Society's admin are doing what they can to help them. It hasn't been easy, and with luck, they'll pull through, but if our sponsors go under, it could spell disaster for the society.

Information is available at our sponsor's site, in their forums.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
DarKnyht

Problems

Post by DarKnyht »

Understood, I have done what I can regarding that situation. I owe a lot to the sponsoring organization myself.

It is just as a fairly inexperienced operative, it is like having my safety net removed while I am in the middle of a trapeze act.
A. Pendragon

Re: Problems

Post by A. Pendragon »

DarKnyht wrote:Understood, I have done what I can regarding that situation. I owe a lot to the sponsoring organization myself.

It is just as a fairly inexperienced operative, it is like having my safety net removed while I am in the middle of a trapeze act.
If you have questions, always, please feel free to ask them. Myself and others here are more then capable of assisting you in seeking out the information you need.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!

Return to “Agency Voice”