So I go for a month and,

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Dante Andel

So I go for a month and,

Post by Dante Andel »

Give or take a bit, and a whole can of worms appear to have opened up there's sith lord scary claiming to be the leader of all thats evil, had an invasion that was thwarted by Elijahsight, KT and Ron were targeted by something, haven't read through that entire story yet.

And on the homefront we have a serial killer trying to follow in the footsteps of the Yorkshire ripper, Gramps died leaving me with a whole bundle of fun things, which if he wasn't incorpreal he would so be getting his sledge hammer smashed against him right now, and I also have a rather small section of the British goverment pressuring me to return something to them that doesn't even belong to them.

Anything else important that I missed world wide, because at this present moment I really could use another end of the world style threat to scare me might make, pain in my head go away.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place guys but I really needed somewhere to vent.
Celeste Darken

No turning back

Post by Celeste Darken »

Yes, turn your back, and all hell seems to break loose. But for all that, life still goes on. Welcome back.
Death isn’t a state of nothingness. It’s a journey. What path are you forging?

Return to “Community Outreach”