Stop Searching.....

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Dang....Well Im glad you're ok Fate, ya had us worried there that we'ld have t scratch you off the society social..*-) Well Im glad to hear your in one piece, alive and well.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

AdamaGeist wrote:Kon-Tiki... When you read this, contact me. I'll give you the details I'm not sharing, and... Well, I'll need your help. If this is a sign of things to come, I'm afraid it's time to wake up my mask.

...I still think that thing's going to come to life and devour all life as we know it. Even with what you've told me.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

"KonThaak.I am your father.... " (Hehehehe), let me try.. "Take us to your leader".(hehehe), too bad Snarg is missing out on this...hey look at me " I am Arawn...you shall tremble before me....becasue Im a raving idiot.." (Hehehehehe) More like a charred pile of ash now...(Hehehehe). What do we do with this viewing disk that we took? " " I know.....lets see what Snarg is doing...." Hey look guys....he's got a leash on (Hahahaha). Look, ain't that those humans that blew up the boss...they capture Snarg...(hahahaha). " "He always was a dum ass. "

"Hey guys...why don't we use this thing to get into that place...you know..?" "Good idea Taki, they'll never even know we're there. "

" What about The Heart of Darkness, those humans took it " "Screw them,
those fleshbags are on their own. "
Besides, we knows who else wants that thing...and I ain't getting in their way, no way, no how. "

" NOw come on, the night's young, and just discovered this great place, its called a Wal-Mart. "

(Ooooooooooooooo!)

PS: GREMLINS RULE!!
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

You know full well the damn thing can't do a thing without me. Hell, it doesn't even have a conciousness. But I need what I sealed in there if I'm going to be ready for next time...

Better dig my Emblem up too...
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hi guys; saw The Unnamable's name again and thought that may be still around, turns out he's not, but those damn bastards that took my viewing disk are. I somehow think yu got one of their buddies there KT. (lol). Anyway, I think that Shades might be too busy to stp by, and I really don't like the vibes Im getting off this damn thing I got so Im sending it to you Adam.
If Shades wants to see it, he can talk to you. Ill mail it out 1st thing Monday morning. Wish I could get rid of it sooner, it just gives me the creeps, I also thought that I felt it....beat. Weird huh.
Well, its all yours. I got I locked up safe and sound until I mail it out,

Well good luck and Merry Christmas.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Holister I'll be there Sunday afternoon, also don't you mean first thing Tuesday morning Monday is Xmas.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Dang, your right aren't ya. One too many egg nogs I guess. Listen I just want to get rid of the damn thing. Hope ya understand that Shades, side' I thought that you may been tied up helpin Ron with his..situation?
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Who knows maybe I can save you the postage and take it to Adama may be safer that way. Although this all depends on what I find.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Im tellin ya Shades, its, well strange, I personally don't care whatya do with it, if Adam wants it he can have the thing. I know that this sounds nuts, and I ain't the type of sissy pansy ass that scares easy, but I don't like that thing at all Shades. Not at all.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Fine fine I'll give it a once over and I'll see whats up and go from there.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Got here alittle while ago thought I would take Holister up on the Lobster and a beer before checking out the item. I'm heading with Holister to check it out now, I'll let you know what if anything I find later.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Adama I am not so sure you want this thing and for sure we are not sending it through the post office. I walked in to where Holister had this thing and nothing seemed to strange about it then I picked it up to get a closer look at it. I felt the pulse Holister talked about I felt a rush of negitive emotions anger, hate, sarrow and loss. Then I kinda faded out I looked down and the orb was back where I had picked it up from when I looked to ask Holister what happened I found him on the floor across the room trying to get up. I think I'll let Holister fill in the rest of the blanks because I apperantly wasn't there for part of it.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

From the sounds of it, it's somthing beyond your abilities to handle, either way. Send it to me. Trust me in this.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Adama just so you know I am not a person that is easily manipulated this thing caught me for a second and well things got nasty, it won't happen agian. I thought I would give you a heads up. I can make other means avilable to transport it. Just a question if this thing is as dangerous as I think it maybe what do you plan to do with it drop it in the Void.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

After I complete my analysis of it, I am going to dissasemble it to it's component parts, and use those pieces for another purpose.

If it is as I suspect it to be, this won't be a problem. If it is not, then it will just be destroyed.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sorry for the delayed reply, but SHades is right Adam. As soon as he looked at it, he started to change. His eyes glowed red and all of a sudden Im across the room with Shades speakin' in tongues or something talkin' about something that happened in the past, something really abd I reckon.
Then, I don't know if it was hittin the wall to hard or what, but I saw him phase out of existance for a split second then reappear, then he seemed normal again.

What ever the hell that thing is, I agree with Shades, it needs more study and should be kept under lock and key, which is where I plan to keep it. Maybe KT should take a look at it first.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

i would reccomend something a little more secure than lock and key. say a secluded monestary in tibet - oh wait those get looted. hmm ok i know we could put it on a ship and scuttle it in the deep sea - oh wait damned salvage crews. got it!! we could take the thing, put it in a hermeticly sealed steel and lead box and throw it into an active volcano.

i reccomend against much study of this item. with the effects that mr. hollister says it had on shades i would especially be trying to keep it away from the more powerful members of the boards.

Holister - do you think this could be the "old nasty - really strong - smell everywhere there" That Oikan was telling me about when he got back? if so be exceptionally carefull with it as not much frightens Oikan.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

To be honest I don't know what it is, or what it does. All I can tell yall is that Duke don't like it, Molly don't like it, and I sure as hell don't like it. The way it stirred up those hateful memories, those bad times. It felt like I ..
oh I don't know. and Ill be damned if I knew what Shades could have been thinkin at the time. I wish I nevergrabbed the dammed thing now in the first place.

Proble is, I already tried to smash it, but the dammed thing wouldn't break, I even tried to blow it up with two bombs Bert left for me, they didin't even scratch it. I even tried huckin it off of Point Bluff into the sea, and it came back! What the hell is this thing!
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Adama I can get this thing to you but I think my comment about the void could be the best idea if you are unable to break it down as you planned. Also getting KT's help couldn't hurt, but I leave that up to the both of you to figure out. Oh item of note save for the nasty feelings Holister and other normal people are for the most part are not effected the same as I was at least in short term have not pushed it.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Let me put it this way... I want Shadow and his team to bring that orb to me themselves, without ANY of them touching it in the process. Full guards on it at all times, never to come into human contact until it reaches me.

Furthermore, I want you to only hand it over to me, in person. Not KT, not anyone else. I want a password exchange to go before you hand it over, and if I cannot provide the propper exchange of code words... I want you to kill 'me'. No hesitation.

Do you understand this? When I safely have it in my posession, I'll explain why... But not till then.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sorry to tell ya this Adam...

But ya startin to sound a wee bit unhinged there. I agree that KT takes a look be fore ths thing goes anywhere. Since I found this damn thing, it my responsibility, I guess. If this thing can affect Shades the way it did, god only knows what else could happen; What if he didn't drop it, then what. This thing is some evil thing and I am startin to think that KT take a look more and more. Sorry Adam, but you're startin' to creep me out man, you sound obsessed.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Actually Holister he sounds like he understands the threat that this thing may pose. Also my thought was that he and KT meet on his end to check this thing out. As for tranport as I said before I think I have that covered. When I get your PM we will move Adama.
Holister

Post by Holister »

What? Are you nuts. I know Adam helped save my town and everything, but we don't what this thing can do yet, the extent of its power. and you just want to hand it over to him. Listen to him, I've been round addicts and serials before Shades, he sounds just like them. Tell me, how does it feel to be flippin crazy, do you even see the same colors that I do?

Look what the hell it did to you man, what if it happens again, or worse, to Adam, or your people.

Ild rather have a small group of trust worthy folks and hand it over (bad idea still) in an unpopulated area; just me, you, KT, and Adam then.

Otherwise, this things going back in the vault until I find some way to destroy the damn thing.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ben, take it easy. I know Adama sounds obsessed right now... That's because he is, but not in the way you're thinking. There are a number of things I know about him that I'm not at liberty to say. I know he wants that thing kept safely away from everyone as he can get it, and I know that if it's something that even he can't handle, it will be either destroyed ot dealt with in some manner.

I can vouch for him, and I agree with his methods. Ben, go along with it, just to get that damnable thing away from you, if nothing else.

For myself, I appreciate everyone thinking of me. I know it means y'all have a lot of faith in me. ...but I ain't touching that thing. I ain't even going within 20 good-sized city blocks, if I can help it.

Sorry for that let-down... Let Adama deal with it. I trust him.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok KT, I'll trust your call on this. Take it and get it away from here then. The thing's been acting strange anyway. Ill give to Shades and let him give it to Adam. But if for anyreason this goes south, I'll have no objection to puttin the guy down like a rabid dog.

So be careful guys...
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Guys...

I don't trust this thing myself. Alright? I know I can handle it, but I don't trust it in the hands of ordinary people. It's a corrupting artifact, Hollister. Anyone strong enough to use it runs the risk of being taken OVER by it.

In addition, I don't trust to leak out publicly information about the exchange. As our recent events showed, we can and HAVE been watched by things of a supernatural evil nature.

Thus, security of a significant level. Not trusting my appearance on sight. Code terms. Not giving it to a KT that shows (If he won't touch my Mask, he definately won't come near this thing). If I'm replaced or taken over, I'd rather not let that item fall into the wrong hands.

It's not paranoia if your enemies are real.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ok then Adam, its all on you then. KT swears by you, and you did help me out. For that I guess I owe a reasonable doubt, but if for any reason you go psycho, I will clean up the mistake.
Eric Eland

Infighting

Post by Eric Eland »

You all bicker too much, seems wrong. If I ever want to talk all of you out at once it seems I just need to find something shiny to call an object of unimaginable power and drop it in the middle of you. Fight fight fight, there are too many problems for you all to be fighting each other, always the badness creeping in, causing problems, preventing good.
The flows of magic are whimsical today, and by that I mean they kicked my butt.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Eric I for one have no intention of keeping the damn thing save perhaps from anyone who would seek to use it. I take Adama at his word that he will attempt to deal with it by unmakeing it or putting it somewhere it will do no harm, and if he can't I will.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Well, Im gonna have to let you and Adam deal with this one Shades. I've got to pack up my stuff and head down to lend Crosshairs a hand and maybe stop off in Jersey to see Bert. Hope I don't get swallowed.

Happy Huntin'