Offering my services

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
A. Pendragon

Offering my services

Post by A. Pendragon »

My name is Andrew Pendragon. I specialize in "eliminating" problems of mystical and supernatural origins. My main area of operations is Britain, but I will travel throughout the European continent to assist in eliminating your problem. My fees are nominal but vary according to the job. To avoid pranksters and jokers, I do charge a separate investigation fee. This fee is paid up front. Once I have determined your problem to be genuine, then we will discuss my elimination costs. All costs include travel, lodging, equipment and threat level fees.

You may contact me here through the PM service. I will travel abroad to the states for an additional fee.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Or ya can get me ta do it for free.

You can only trust a mercenary so far and lots of things out there have a bigger bankroll than any of us.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Psychotic Day

Post by Psychotic Day »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Or ya can get me ta do it for free.

You can only trust a mercenary so far and lots of things out there have a bigger bankroll than any of us.

I recall a saying about public school. It's free and you get what you pay for. :twisted:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I never whent to public school so I wouldn't know.

I'm just saying I do the work because it's what I want to do. Pendragon seeks to make a profit off it.

Delta Sierra
Katsumi Kim

Post by Katsumi Kim »

Maybe he has nothing else to do for income where as most of us have jobs outside the paranormal. Next time be more considerate of other people's needs. :roll:
Time Heals All Wounds.
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

Pendragon has done good work- we have watched his efforts and have not had to interceed or clean up...much...
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

And who exactly would "We" be?
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

I'd certainly like to know as well. Forgive me if I'm a little suspicious.
Tabloid Hound

Post by Tabloid Hound »

The Traveler King wrote:I'd certainly like to know as well. Forgive me if I'm a little suspicious.

Nothing wrong with a little suspicion TK, I'm right there with you. Who are you and what is you and your groups intensions sir? Its a fair question and we'd very much appreciate a fair answer.
"Truth is stranger than fiction, and much more terrifying."
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

For you, our intentions are honorable. Our recent encounters with amny of you from the sidelines show you to be allies of a sort. We fight the darkness, from the darkness. For now that is all you need to know. As for you, Priest, we will be talking soon...
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

?? Anyone seen these guys ?? I think they might be connected to those Templar Knights I had a run-in with awhile back..
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

While I'm a 2nd Ammendment supporter, I don't know anything about this guy.

Delta Sierra
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

We support you as well, Mr. Caliburn. Your stay in the "facility" to remember so fondly was shortened considerably due to our intervention. We watch those of you that further the fight against the Night, and help when we can. We are the modern Templar Knights, as one of you has discovered. As long as our goals are common, we will be your allies.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I thought it was a combination of a little play acting, a good lawyer and a judge who beleived.

If you had a hand in getting me out early, thanks.

I hope you'll understand if I'm still suspicious.

Delta Sierra
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

A little suspicion is good for the soul- helps keep you on your toes and knives out of your back. Rest assured, if you are on the side of humanity- we are your ally. If not....
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

And if we weren't at least a little paranoid, we wouldn't be in this line of work...
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley

Return to “Classifieds”