"The Men in Black"

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
mr. e

"The Men in Black"

Post by mr. e »

For decades Investigative groups have been encountering these mysterious people, yet still little is known about them. Most well known publicly from UFO related incidents, similar encounters with Proported "Goverment" agents or mysterious debunking visitors have plagued the Operations of all Idependant investigative agencies.

There appears to be two types of "Agents".

The first is the Sham Goverment agent. Claiming to be FBI, CIA, or other official Goverment agency, they take over investigations and steer them away from the truth. when taking statements from witnesses they constantly work in remarks intended to cause doubt or change the beleifs of the witness. while this is not remarkable, it is harrying to the witness and ultimately damaging Independant investigators, as such methods confuse the witness, resulting in fewer and less clear details when talked to at a later date.
Normally these agents would not be suspected, except for one fact. When the Agency they claim to work for is queried for details or Credentials, they respond saying that no agent under that name exists. even those which protect the identity of their agents would normally respond with a "We cannot supply that information", but the implied lack of existance is odd, to say the least. having cross referanced the stories of such agent encounters, i found them of little discriptive use. the agents seem to have no remarkable details associated with them, which is frustrating.

the other type of Agent is the best known Mysterious Black Coated Visitors of UFO fame. these men arrive at night, dressed in black overcoats and driving a black car, and procced to monolouge an explanation for events. these explanations are filled with Psychology, historical anecdote for Hoax, and convincing remarks on the frailty of the human senses and mind. the monolouge is delivered in a forceful manner, while the Visitors walk around the subject in a menacing way. the whole affair has the air of falsehood when told later, however it is very good at convincing a subject to remain silent about whatever event is in question. indeed, one must wonder how many Visitations have never come to light.
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

freaky fellas there, son. IF I come across any, I'll make sure to play dumb.
There be monsters here...
Contact_21

Post by Contact_21 »

The Men In Black are a part of the UFO mystery and a part of what I call the Conspiracy. Who they are and who sends them is unclear. It appears the government wants to discourage people from talking about UFO sightings but why? To hide secret arcraft projects? Alien contact?

I am going to take this opportunity to talk about a recent series of reports I've been receiving from around the country that appears to have some connection to all this. There's a lot of information to digest so I'm presenting it in parts and in the form of a novelization.

Part 1. The Encoded.

It bagan in a big city morgue. My contact, who I'll call Jack, was examining a John Doe who had just been brought in. The corpse was a muscular, physically fit male who was clean cut and unblemished. Jack noticed a one inch long gash along the right temple but could find no other injuries. He suspected the tox screen would show illegal drugs. Perhaps this was just a foolish young man who had taken too much of something. But something was not right here.

Jack knew the man had come in with empty pockets and new clothes. Even his shoes looked as if they had been worn only a few times. Certainly this relatively minor injury did not kill him. Jack was cleaning the wound when he noticed a dark mark next to it and realized the face was covered in a professional type of make-up. He began to remove the make-up and uncovered line after line of numbers, letters and symbols written across the man's face. "Wow." He thought. "Not only drugs but maybe he belonged to some kind of cult." Then the corpse opened its eyes. Startled, he froze. The corpse spoke.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Jack. I'm a..."

"What is your stage?"

"I don't understand what you mean. Who are you? Are you in pain?"

"We are Encoded. I am not in pain. Do you have the mar (?) lon (?) ?" (Author's note: Jack could not remember the word exactly.)

"The what? I don't know what that is."

"Are you lost? What is your mission?"

"I'm a coroner. I..."

"Not relevant. I must continue with my mission. Where is my clothing?"

Jack was about to get his clothes, but the amateur investigator inside of him had more questions. "What is your mission?"

"To collect information."

"What kind of information?"

"All information."

And that was the end of the conversation. The unknown man demanded his clothes, Jack gave them to him and he left.

The next report came in from someone I'll call Mark.

"Our team was on stake-out near a building that was supposedly haunted. To be more specific, mysterious, floating colored lights had been seen moving around inside and outside the building. On day one I put my infrared goggles on but I didn't see anything unusual. I was about to take them off when I noticed the number 86 in four foot high letters on the back of the building. The numbers are not visible in normal light. A look around the outside of the building showed no tracks or other evidence that anyone had been inside.

"Right away, I began to consider what it meant: old paint that had deteriorated to invisibility in normal light, organized crime related, cult related or maybe a Black Ops site. Whatever it was, there appeared to be no current activity. I figured that we would see the lights soon enough and determine what they were. As a Lazlo Agent, my training tells me to consider the mundane explanations first. It's easy to let your imagination get in the way of thinking about the situation as a good investigator should. I didn't want to make any mistakes that would put me or my team in jeopardy but at the same time, I didn't want to frighten anyone unnecessarily.

"Day two and three passed without incident. Our Ghost Hunter, Al, was only able to join us on day three. He put on his Ghost Vision Goggles but didn't see anything. It was just after midnight, and I was considering calling this one a false alarm. Then our car was surrounded by four men.

"Three of them had guns on us, the fourth was holding something in his hands. Some kind of black box or book. We were motioned out. My mind was racing and I thought about our other two team members back at the safe house. I was hoping our Psychic Sensitive, Judy, would get a Clairvoyant flash. I didn't think that she was already probably asleep."

"'You are interfering.'"

I glanced at them. The light was bad but I could see there was writing, numbers, letters, symbols, on their faces. That's when I got really scared. The nine millimeters in their hands suddenly didn't seem that important.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"What is your mission?"

The voice was emotionless, almost mechanical.

"I am an investigator and this is my partner. We had heard of ghost reports at that building over there."

The one doing the talking didn't seem surprised. His face was devoid of expression.

"You are required to remain here for exactly five minutes."

"Then what?"

I didn't get a reply, but a semi truck pulled up a second later to the back of the building. I couldn't see anything from where I was standing but my partner Al could. Here's his report:

"It looked like any semi you'd see in traffic, but there were no markings or letters on the outside. One guy came out of the truck and the loading dock door began to open. The light coming from inside was more of an unearthly blue glow.

"Then I caught sight of part of a large wooden crate that looked like it was floating into the truck. Then the dock door closed. There was no one else there. The guy outside closed the back door of the truck, and then the three men covering us looked up.

"It was a black helicopter, totally silent, hovering about twenty feet above us. Then everything went into slow motion. I was watching the blades spinning when I saw flashes of light and realized two men were firing muffled sub-machineguns from inside the chopper. Me and Mark hit the ground simultaneously. I heard nine millimeters being fired as some rounds were hitting the ground near us. Then at least three of the men were on the ground, dead.

"I looked under the car and saw bullets hitting the semi. They weren't getting through, it was armored. Smoke began to pour from the top of the semi along its entire length. The truck was trying to get away. Suddenly, the ground shook, like something huge was walking on it. Next I heard a crunch and the chopper slammed into the ground.

"Me and Mark got up and got into the car. There was no movement by the chopper but something, something I couldn't see, was still moving around. We split."

I regret I was too scared to use any of my equipment. An Agency Contact agreed to visit the scene a few days later. His report indicates that the entire scene was thoroughly cleaned up. The only evidence was a broken utility pole lying on the ground. He did notice a few people giving him suspicious looks. Our orders were not to return to the site until further notice.

Part two will be posted when I get a chance.
mr. e

Post by mr. e »

this will have to go into my files.

i have little material involving "MiB" Agents outside of Visitations and sham G-men, however their action imply that they are orginized, and working to keep the public willfully ignorant of something, although what exactly seems to vary from account to account. it seems however that whatever orginization this is, they desire to surpress the existance of the supernatural in some form.
Bob Trustworthy

Post by Bob Trustworthy »

I've read quite a bit on MiB and I believe they are government agents, not aliens or androids. It's their job to scare the crap out of people to keep them quiet. When that doesn't work, they do things to discredit the person. That explains the MiB's strange characteristics and awkward behavior (and completely noramal, human behavior other times). Its all an act so when a person reports a MiB encounter its sound crazy or too far fetched to believe. Afterall, why would goverment agents act like that.

The governments of the world share the information they gather, reverse engineer technology and want to keep the presence of extraterrestrials from the public. The MiB are just one more way to do that. Scare people into silence, discredit them and when necessary steal evidence or replace evidence with common junk, and worse.

These dudes are bad news. For some juicey info on the MiB read 'Men in Black: The Expanding Case for Aliens Among Us' and 'MIB: Aliens Among Us,' both by Timothy Green Beckley. Also take a look at 'Mothman Prophecies' by John A. Keel.
Bob "King Kong" Trustworthy

Anarchy is good, don't trust anyone over thirty or in a suit
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The MiBs are real and they had my folks convinced they were doing the devils bidding. Weren't anything unnatural about the ones I met though. They bled out and died just like anybody does when they take a .30-06 in the chest.
Spook

Post by Spook »

bleh, there are no aliens, Everything asociated with UFO phemomena also happens to be the trademake of Faeries.

Abduction, MiBs, Missing Time, Crazy lights int eh Sky, Crop Circles. Each and every one of these was attributed to the Fair FOkk in the past, and I don't see a reason we still shouldn't.
Contact_21

Post by Contact_21 »

The "fair folk" are not at work here IMO. The Men in Black have been seen recently. Although reports of faeries and similar beings are made from time to time, the MIB do not follow any historical pattern. They are relatively recent additions to a phenomen that may have more than one explation.

UFOs have been seen in the skies since ancient times, but modern UFO sightings include objects that have been tracked on radar and appear to be under intelligent control. This suggests real, solid objects, not "ghost lights" and similar phenomena.
mr. e

Post by mr. e »

some have postulated a Living Creature as the source of "flying saucer" activity (Indeed, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle once Wrote a very popular Short Story using just that Premise).

however Evidence for such explanations is as Vague and rare as Evidence for the "little Green Men"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Fairies, Aliens, I don't care.

Let me know if it's a threat or not, then I'll give you an opinion.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

I've heard a lot of rumors, from G-men to aliens to chemically-augmented agents working for a rogue sect of the Illuminati. Anything goes with these guys, I guess.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

The first reports of Men in Black dates back to October 1953. A publisher of a flying saucer magazine reported being visited by three men in black that scared him to death. This encounter prompted him to at first warn other publishers to be careful, but soon he closed up shop altogether. He wrote a book about his experience.

Men in Black are for real. Make no mistake about it.

:!:
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Of course the MiBs are real, I've seen the corpses. They are just the poor gov't schlobs who get told to deal with stuff they really shouldn't be messin' with.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

You should know in this line of work that things seem to be one thing but are really another.

I cannot speak for the Americans, but over here, yea, you can take down some stuffed shirts no problem, but they do not define the entire program.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Contact_21

More

Post by Contact_21 »

Contact_21 wrote:The Men In Black are a part of the UFO mystery and a part of what I call the Conspiracy. Who they are and who sends them is unclear. It appears the government wants to discourage people from talking about UFO sightings but why? To hide secret arcraft projects? Alien contact?

I am going to take this opportunity to talk about a recent series of reports I've been receiving from around the country that appears to have some connection to all this. There's a lot of information to digest so I'm presenting it in parts and in the form of a novelization.

Part 1. The Encoded.

It bagan in a big city morgue. My contact, who I'll call Jack, was examining a John Doe who had just been brought in. The corpse was a muscular, physically fit male who was clean cut and unblemished. Jack noticed a one inch long gash along the right temple but could find no other injuries. He suspected the tox screen would show illegal drugs. Perhaps this was just a foolish young man who had taken too much of something. But something was not right here.

Jack knew the man had come in with empty pockets and new clothes. Even his shoes looked as if they had been worn only a few times. Certainly this relatively minor injury did not kill him. Jack was cleaning the wound when he noticed a dark mark next to it and realized the face was covered in a professional type of make-up. He began to remove the make-up and uncovered line after line of numbers, letters and symbols written across the man's face. "Wow." He thought. "Not only drugs but maybe he belonged to some kind of cult." Then the corpse opened its eyes. Startled, he froze. The corpse spoke.

"Who are you?"

"My name is Jack. I'm a..."

"What is your stage?"

"I don't understand what you mean. Who are you? Are you in pain?"

"We are Encoded. I am not in pain. Do you have the mar (?) lon (?) ?" (Author's note: Jack could not remember the word exactly.)

"The what? I don't know what that is."

"Are you lost? What is your mission?"

"I'm a coroner. I..."

"Not relevant. I must continue with my mission. Where is my clothing?"

Jack was about to get his clothes, but the amateur investigator inside of him had more questions. "What is your mission?"

"To collect information."

"What kind of information?"

"All information."

And that was the end of the conversation. The unknown man demanded his clothes, Jack gave them to him and he left.

The next report came in from someone I'll call Mark.

"Our team was on stake-out near a building that was supposedly haunted. To be more specific, mysterious, floating colored lights had been seen moving around inside and outside the building. On day one I put my infrared goggles on but I didn't see anything unusual. I was about to take them off when I noticed the number 86 in four foot high letters on the back of the building. The numbers are not visible in normal light. A look around the outside of the building showed no tracks or other evidence that anyone had been inside.

"Right away, I began to consider what it meant: old paint that had deteriorated to invisibility in normal light, organized crime related, cult related or maybe a Black Ops site. Whatever it was, there appeared to be no current activity. I figured that we would see the lights soon enough and determine what they were. As a Lazlo Agent, my training tells me to consider the mundane explanations first. It's easy to let your imagination get in the way of thinking about the situation as a good investigator should. I didn't want to make any mistakes that would put me or my team in jeopardy but at the same time, I didn't want to frighten anyone unnecessarily.

"Day two and three passed without incident. Our Ghost Hunter, Al, was only able to join us on day three. He put on his Ghost Vision Goggles but didn't see anything. It was just after midnight, and I was considering calling this one a false alarm. Then our car was surrounded by four men.

"Three of them had guns on us, the fourth was holding something in his hands. Some kind of black box or book. We were motioned out. My mind was racing and I thought about our other two team members back at the safe house. I was hoping our Psychic Sensitive, Judy, would get a Clairvoyant flash. I didn't think that she was already probably asleep."

"'You are interfering.'"

I glanced at them. The light was bad but I could see there was writing, numbers, letters, symbols, on their faces. That's when I got really scared. The nine millimeters in their hands suddenly didn't seem that important.

"What happens now?" I asked.

"What is your mission?"

The voice was emotionless, almost mechanical.

"I am an investigator and this is my partner. We had heard of ghost reports at that building over there."

The one doing the talking didn't seem surprised. His face was devoid of expression.

"You are required to remain here for exactly five minutes."

"Then what?"

I didn't get a reply, but a semi truck pulled up a second later to the back of the building. I couldn't see anything from where I was standing but my partner Al could. Here's his report:

"It looked like any semi you'd see in traffic, but there were no markings or letters on the outside. One guy came out of the truck and the loading dock door began to open. The light coming from inside was more of an unearthly blue glow.

"Then I caught sight of part of a large wooden crate that looked like it was floating into the truck. Then the dock door closed. There was no one else there. The guy outside closed the back door of the truck, and then the three men covering us looked up.

"It was a black helicopter, totally silent, hovering about twenty feet above us. Then everything went into slow motion. I was watching the blades spinning when I saw flashes of light and realized two men were firing muffled sub-machineguns from inside the chopper. Me and Mark hit the ground simultaneously. I heard nine millimeters being fired as some rounds were hitting the ground near us. Then at least three of the men were on the ground, dead.

"I looked under the car and saw bullets hitting the semi. They weren't getting through, it was armored. Smoke began to pour from the top of the semi along its entire length. The truck was trying to get away. Suddenly, the ground shook, like something huge was walking on it. Next I heard a crunch and the chopper slammed into the ground.

"Me and Mark got up and got into the car. There was no movement by the chopper but something, something I couldn't see, was still moving around. We split."

I regret I was too scared to use any of my equipment. An Agency Contact agreed to visit the scene a few days later. His report indicates that the entire scene was thoroughly cleaned up. The only evidence was a broken utility pole lying on the ground. He did notice a few people giving him suspicious looks. Our orders were not to return to the site until further notice.

Part two will be posted when I get a chance.

Part Two: Digging for Clues

The next incident involving the Encoded was reported by an Agency Contact. This is his report:
"Me and my crew were digging a trench to bury some cable. I hate to admit it, but the location they gave us was wrong. It was one of those out in the middle of nowhere spots and we didn't realize there had been a mistake. Anyway, we're about two hours in and we hit a wall. I figured it might of been an old foundation. Maybe something real old.

"While walking around the other side of the trench, I spot some footprints heading for a low hill and then they disappeared. I don't know if I should of been so brave but I saw a camouflaged entrance. Behind this camo net was a door with markings on it. Nothing I could recognize. Of course, I didn't tell anyone about it.

"Now I don't mind telling you folks about this and it scares me every time I do it, but later that night I used my Astral Projection ability. I got into that hill and all I found was a single underground hallway. One wall was blank and the other was like a crypt. Four rows of stone doors with strange marks running vertically down each one. No, not a crypt, more like a morgue. Like in a hospital. Anyway, I heard voices coming and I got scared. I left. Yeah, I know you're probably laughing to yourself about that, but I don't want to fight something that can attack me in astral form. It's a risk getting back to your body as it is. And like I said, I don't like doing it unless I really think I should."

The Agency Contact included a sketch of one set of symbols which matched the pattern seen on the Encoded. I showed it to one of our cryptologists and his feeling was that it was a code, and not a language. It was impossible to determine if it had supernatural significance. Coincidentally, one of our Clairvoyants reported a vision to me later that day: "I saw thousands of Encoded standing in a chamber. All of their symbol combinations are unique, like snowflakes. Unique."

Based on my experience, this location did not sound like it was part of a Covert Op. It also appeared that the Encoded were flesh and blood beings and not supernatural. Then I received a call from Jack, a coroner who had examined one of the Encoded. An excerpt:

"I'm calling about the man with the strange writing on his face who I thought was dead, but woke up. Anyway, I had sent a blood sample to the lab but it had disappeared.

"I was about to kick myself when I realized that I still had a sample of his blood on the disposable cloth that I had used to clean his wound. With this I ran my own tests and was startled by what I found. The cells were human but they were not alive. Suffice it to say that it is my opinion that this man was grown in some fashion. He may have been dead when he came in but I think he has the ability to repair himself. This I found out when I punctured a number of cells and some type of cloud came over them and repaired them after a few minutes. The microscopic equipment I have available was not of a high enough power to resolve what they were."

That was all I needed. I requested and received permission to investigate the crypt site in the hill. Then I asked my friend Tom, a Physical Psychic, to join me. We were heading out to the woods. Tom loves the outdoors. Here are excerpts from my report:

"Upon gaining entry, Tom disarmed a trip wire linked to a grenade. Using flashlights, we proceeded to the wall crypts. I passed about thirty images of the symbols on them to Lazlo Agency headquaters using my encrypted picture-phone. Then we tried to open one of the crypts but were not successful. And there was no obvious locking mechanism.

"We then switched to Plan B. Tom would check all of the remaing crypt doors while I carefully examined the hall for any sort of hidden switch. It seemed like luck when Tom announced that one of the crypt doors was unlocked. And it was just like those used in morgues, except after pulling out the tray in this crypt, it was just covered in a six inch layer of grey powder. Suddenly, a brilliant white light came on inside the crypt and the powder began to swirl. It assembled into a humanoid form. A Tectonic Entity?

"No. This was something different. Tom threw a hammer at it but it passed right through the grey being who only stared at us, motionless. Its body reassembled at the point of the hammer strike. We began to back away from it. It didn't move.

"Then all of the crypt doors opened. They were all Encoded, waking like mummies. No emotional expression on their faces. And they were armed. Tom yelled, 'Cover me!" and retrieved the grenade from the entrance. I fired as we exited. Then Tom threw the grenade in."

What had we found? Nothing more than a storage depot? How long had they been there? I can only guess as to how many other places like it might be scattered around the country. Right now, I'm thinking the Encoded represent some kind of alien technology or perhaps, a very advanced technology created here on earth.

I tried calling my coroner contact, Jack, to see if he had discovered anything more in his research. I was told he no longer worked there and they didn't know where he went.

Contact_21
Lazlo Agent
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

I've had some difficulties with the mib in the past. The first instance was when I was flying from Sacramento to Portland. On the flight the weather had been a little turbulent so I increased my altitude to get above the clouds thereby achieving a smoother flight. I'd been flying up there for about an hour when I noticed a large object east of my flight path gliding above the clouds. Curious I decided to check it out. As I passed near it I realized it was a blimp...but not any i'd ever heard of. It was approximately a half a mile long by 400 ft wide. Completely black and had the oddest thing on it's top. Believe it or not, it had a runway on the top of it. Common sense dictated that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to stick around as I'd seen individuals on the blimp peering at me with binoculars. I set down in Aurora, OR. about two hours later. After I taxied into the hanger I began my post-flight walk. Thats when the black sedan pulled up. 4 individuals wearing black flight suits without any insignia or device got out. By this time my paranoia had begun to set in. They addressed me by name and asked if i'd seen anything interesting on my trip. Nervously I replied that I hadn't. Their response was "good, as long as you forget about this your life will be free of any entanglements." God! I just hope they don't find out that I talked..
The Silence holds the answer

Never forget.....nature adapts
Lightning Plant

A few days ago, I had an encounter with an individual that could be described as an MIB, depending on how you look at it. The first thing I noticed about him, besides the suit, was that his skin was extremely pale, almost metallic, and his irises glowed blue through his sunglasses. He told me to lay off of my most recent investigation, and I told him to go to hell. After that, it was your classic gunfight, but when I dropped him, he exploded. It blew me clear over a low wall, and shredded my best trench coat. The whole thing reminds me of reports I've heard of agents working for a group called Majestic-12, which is allegedly a splinter group of the Illuminati. I'll keep you posted if anything else happens.
Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

Lightning Plant wrote:A few days ago, I had an encounter with an individual that could be described as an MIB, depending on how you look at it. The first thing I noticed about him, besides the suit, was that his skin was extremely pale, almost metallic, and his irises glowed blue through his sunglasses. He told me to lay off of my most recent investigation, and I told him to go to hell. After that, it was your classic gunfight, but when I dropped him, he exploded. It blew me clear over a low wall, and shredded my best trench coat. The whole thing reminds me of reports I've heard of agents working for a group called Majestic-12, which is allegedly a splinter group of the Illuminati. I'll keep you posted if anything else happens.

Exploded? What did some little alien come crawling out? :shock:
Lightning Plant

Sean O'Neil wrote:Exploded? What did some little alien come crawling out? :shock:

No, he just fell over, and then boom. I've heard that these characters (there are Women in Black, too) have been loaded up with super-soldier chemicals, and then had an explosive killswitch wired into their nervous systems. When you flatline one, the bomb goes off, so you don't have a body to study, just chunks.

EDIT: They also say that the chemicals scramble their brains around some, and that's why they say strange things.
Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

Cipher wrote:I've had some difficulties with the mib in the past. The first instance was when I was flying from Sacramento to Portland. On the flight the weather had been a little turbulent so I increased my altitude to get above the clouds thereby achieving a smoother flight. I'd been flying up there for about an hour when I noticed a large object east of my flight path gliding above the clouds. Curious I decided to check it out. As I passed near it I realized it was a blimp...but not any i'd ever heard of. It was approximately a half a mile long by 400 ft wide. Completely black and had the oddest thing on it's top. Believe it or not, it had a runway on the top of it. Common sense dictated that it probably wouldn't be a good idea for me to stick around as I'd seen individuals on the blimp peering at me with binoculars. I set down in Aurora, OR. about two hours later. After I taxied into the hanger I began my post-flight walk. Thats when the black sedan pulled up. 4 individuals wearing black flight suits without any insignia or device got out. By this time my paranoia had begun to set in. They addressed me by name and asked if i'd seen anything interesting on my trip. Nervously I replied that I hadn't. Their response was "good, as long as you forget about this your life will be free of any entanglements." God! I just hope they don't find out that I talked..

Just hope they don't find this site...
randy_eh?

I've seen those dudes!

Post by randy_eh? »

I've seen these so called men in black! They were driving around in a beat up old police car blasting R&B! They were in a hurry and leading a whole convoy of police cars somewhere. Had I known they were MIB, I would've followed too, knowing I could've had a juicy UFO story for my editor!

Oh well, such is life, eh?

-Randy
Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

That was the Blues Brothers, lol. You must of fallen asleep watching it.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

um, Randy. Perhaps you should lay off the hops

Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

Cipher wrote:um, Randy. Perhaps you should lay off the hops

Hops are ok, it the mushrooms he needs to say away from. :P
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Freaky . . .

Never run inta those. My MIB encounters were "normal"

Delta Sierra
Sean O'Neil

Post by Sean O'Neil »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Freaky . . .

Never run inta those. My MIB encounters were "normal"

No MIB encounters are ever normal.
Agent D

Post by Agent D »

Well to offer some insght to this I was an M.I.B ,belive it or not ,I warked as a special Agent for the F.B.I dealing with the supernaturl casesand the weird ones are agents that have under gone enhancments of somekind .I'm not sur what but creepy none the less.I left the F.B.I several months ago after some big things went down in my section, named Section 13, I know corny as hell but thats the government for ya.Now I freelance paranormal investigation and do some consutant work for the Lazlo agency.
Cipher

Post by Cipher »

hey, wait a minute. I thought a section 13 was a military medical discharge for insanity.

randy_eh?

insanity

Post by randy_eh? »

Cipher wrote:hey, wait a minute. I thought a section 13 was a military medical discharge for insanity.

heh heh...I like his style...and you know, they say there's a fine line between genius and psychosis! :)
My snap shot is as quick as a Wayne Gretzky slap shot!
Lightning Plant

Agent D wrote:Well to offer some insght to this I was an M.I.B ,belive it or not ,I warked as a special Agent for the F.B.I dealing with the supernaturl casesand the weird ones are agents that have under gone enhancments of somekind .I'm not sur what but creepy none the less.I left the F.B.I several months ago after some big things went down in my section, named Section 13, I know corny as hell but thats the government for ya.Now I freelance paranormal investigation and do some consutant work for the Lazlo agency.

Agent D, huh? You wouldn't happen to have gone through a process yourself, would you?