What National Geographic sent us.

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
PSC27

What National Geographic sent us.

Post by PSC27 »

It is a tape of a solar eclips in Angola, Africa. What's so special about it is the fact that it was filmed on June 21st...And it shows the a Shaman being flung around by a blury force, and dust being blown up. And the camera man (my old college friend and roommate) saying "What the bloody hell is...Oh bugger!" And sounds of running and then sounds of screams.

Unfortunately, this footage was not found until a few days ago. I just see Angola, Africa listed as Luke's last assignment. I am going to go investigate it as soon as I get released from the doctor saying I am recovered from the nemonia. I go back to the doctor tomorrow.

Happy hollidays everyone!
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

I am still not well enough to travel. Accourding to the Doctor I need 2 more weeks of rest. :( Oh bloody well, hope everyone had a great x-mas or whatever
Inari

Post by Inari »

I hope your friend is allright.
May the ladies blessing watch over your family.
The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

I have some high-tech equipment here, if you could send me a data file of some kind I could probably get it up on the board.
It is better to equip the warriors of light to fight thier own battles than to fight for them.

I ask only two things, never try to find out who I am and never ask where I get my information.
PSC27

Post by PSC27 »

The Watcher In Shadows wrote:I have some high-tech equipment here, if you could send me a data file of some kind I could probably get it up on the board.

I shall see what I can do when I get back to Brittan.
AdamaGeist

Post by AdamaGeist »

Concidering the fact that our Mister PSC27 is deceased, a bit of information you would have gotten if you had looked to War Stories, I think you might as well put an end to your waiting for a while.

Return to “Agency Voice”