Potential Vampire warning in Southeastern USA!

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Tabloid Hound

Potential Vampire warning in Southeastern USA!

Post by Tabloid Hound »

A friend sent this clip to me to (I think he sent it as a joke as he thinks the tabloids are purely bogus) but the idea alone is enough for me to warrant sending this on to the Society. I pray this is only a tabloid gag scribble, but what if it’s not?

Cuba sends task force of Vampires to America! – We got a report about four days ago stating that several eyewitnesses in Florida watched broken down trawler floating up onto a Naples beach in the very early hours and then witnessed several vampires unload from the boat and run into an aqueduct. “There are now Vampires in the sewers, I bet they wrestle with the gators now!” said one of the witnesses. “They were all pale and had long fangs, and they were all hissing like snakes. They pushed that old boat back out into the ocean, maybe to cover their tracks. But I saw it! The boat had several stickers of the Cuban flag on it!”

When we interviewed an expert in Government Intelligence, he had this to say; “We always knew one day they would try something like this. If vampires got into the sewers, there’s no telling where they may be, they could go almost anywhere in the southern states if they chose to, especially if they separated!”

If you happen to see these creatures, it is recommended that you run away and summon the authorities. We also encourage you to keep a cross handy, as you never can tell with vampires …better safe than sorry.”

If anyone is in the area of Florida or has access to sewage tunnel blueprints, I implore you to look into this possible lead. If nothing else, the southern states will sleep safer knowing it was a gag.
Geronimus

Post by Geronimus »

I don't think that the home brews in Miami and Tampa will appreciate more competition from another VI, they can be fairly territorial. Vampires from Cuba? I thought that they got 'em all during the "failed" *cough* Bay of Pigs invasion. Oh well, maybe they will wipe eachother out enough to make life easier on the rest of us.
There be monsters here...
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Oh my lord, I dont even know where to begin here. If you believe anything that comes form a magazine or newsletter that comes with the caption "For entertainment purposes only" you need to seek help immediately. I personally have been on searches for vampires and have found NOTHING to support them. They exist only in folk legends, books and movies. Stop trying to needlessly scaring people to starting up vampire neiborhood watches. We live in a society that is literally scaring us all to death these days, you dont need to add this garbage to anyone’s worries.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Don't make sense. Vampires tend to avoid life symbols like the sun or running water. I doubt they'd be in the sewers.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Ron Caliburn wrote:Don't make sense. Vampires tend to avoid life symbols like the sun or running water. I doubt they'd be in the sewers.

Well, there might be enough "other" stuff in the water for them to not be bothered by it.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

True, I've done enough sewer crawls to see and smell that.

Delta Sierra
NicksMind

Post by NicksMind »

I know there are people out there who believe they are vampires and suck blood from there partners and even psychos in state penitentiary's who kill and drain the blood of a victim is this what you guys are talking about? I dont think you are due to everything else on this site so ive come to the conclusion most of you should check your food for any poision or drugs because now I know you are hallucinating. I have heard of mass Hallucination in the 1800's or earlier but never the modern day
Nick's Mind
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

NicksMind wrote:I know there are people out there who believe they are vampires and suck blood from there partners and even psychos in state penitentiary's who kill and drain the blood of a victim is this what you guys are talking about?
It might be. You never really know until you have an encounter with them. Which you (and I), fortunately, have never had.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

"It might be. You never really know until you have an encounter with them. Which you (and I), fortunately, have never had."

Thats because they dont exist Sir, let the Buffy universe go and get a life already!
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

We could only wish that it were like Buffy.

In reality, Vampires are damned hard to bring down.

Delta Sierra
Father Arden

Re: Potential Vampire warning in Southeastern USA!

Post by Father Arden »

Tabloid Hound wrote:Cuba sends task force of Vampires to America!

Vampires? In my experience with the RCX, Cuban para-agents tend to use zombies and mummies, not vampires...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Lightning Plant

Post by Lightning Plant »

Father Arden wrote:
Tabloid Hound wrote:Cuba sends task force of Vampires to America!

Vampires? In my experience with the RCX, Cuban para-agents tend to use zombies and mummies, not vampires...

Father Arden

Mummies? In that humidity?
Father Arden

Post by Father Arden »

Lightning Plant wrote:Mummies? In that humidity?

Yup...wrapped up as tight and dry as Cuban cigars...

Burn just as nicely too...

Father Arden
You can take my collar, but not my faith.
Jimu113

?

Post by Jimu113 »

I'm skeptical of this one. If there's any place south of the continental US that would involve vampires, it would be Mexico. Simply put, the Aztecs had more dealings with them than the island tribes. If I had to wager money here, it's more likely to be mass possession by some other enemy.
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Jimu113

?

Post by Jimu113 »

Well, this was (originally) a duplicate of the previous post. Wow, the acoustics here are amazing... :wink: :lol:
Last edited by Jimu113 on Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Son, I've seen more dead bodies than you've had TV dinners-Carl Kolchak, the Night Stalker
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Of course there's the traditional Vampire colony in Louisianna. Hollywood is another popular probability.

Not counting the blood suckers in Washington DC of course. Those guys don't even try to hide.

Delta Sierra
Jimu113

Argh!

Post by Jimu113 »

Must...resist...biting...sarcasm....
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Resistance is futile.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Jimu113

Well...

Post by Jimu113 »

In that case, I waste 'em with my crossbow!

I must apologize. I tend to act manic-depressive this time of year (more than other), and I'm in silly mode right now.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

If this is the case, I wonder how well the local dead population will react to outsiders. They tend to be VERY territorial, especially the ones that have been there for a long while.

Return to “Agency Voice”