Guardsmen Sense Ghostly Presence In New Orleans

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

So it is.

Alright, break time is over.

We got a lot of work ahead of us.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
DarKnyht

Post by DarKnyht »

There seems to be a general increase in violence down there, but that could just be from the fact that a good part of the decent people moved out as a result of the hurricane. But then, New Orleans was always been known as a fairly corrupt government/city.
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide
Sasha

Post by Sasha »

A lot of voodoo and what-not, I think.
Волков бояться — в лес не ходить.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

New Orleans has always been such an important city to the US and they have used both money and force to keep it under their control. I wonder how many nukes we had pointed there...
Natasha

Post by Natasha »

Seems when the President Thomas Jefferson learned Napoleon and Spain made secret treaty he immediately negotiated to buy from Napoleon New Orleans. Napoleon needed money. Jefferson needed New Orleans, and got so much more....
Наташа Крылова .:. Natasha Krilova
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I think that is basically how it happened.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

My team and I were down there for a time after the storms, helping out the local PD and dealing with some of the stranger Shit that was going on. We found that there had been a lot of weird stuff going down before and after the strorms. Besides the deathes that were already reported of so called Magic users, alot of whom were for real. We found evidence of a few more deaths among local hunters as well, our kind of hunters.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I also heard of a couple zombie outbreaks in that area. No joke. Not necissarily New Orleans but in the swamps and such.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Sorry ment to say something about this before. Yes razor there were a few out breaks of Zombies in some of the surrounding areas.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.