G-Men

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
XerxesLogan

G-Men

Post by XerxesLogan »

Its called Phant-Omega, and we are the government sponsered paranormal investigation. I am a part of the north east sector, therefor any investigators or practioners that are generally good are fine up here (The Mississipi to tenn. east) The warning this is not the same opinion through the other sectors and or the government right now....so keep your head down I can only cover so much without exposing myself politicly. I am tring to change it from the inside.....and if that don't work use the money, training and equipment as long as possabile. it also allows me acsess to information that otherwize would be unatainable.

Warning, stay out of the southwest they are the greatest opponents to anything out of the norm

Xerxes out----------
In the the darkness, evil lingers.....the only thing that stands between it and you is me....in the shadows.
Ron Caliburn

Re: G-Men

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Ya know, that's 2 gov't types with the name Logan . . . soem sort of code word we should look for?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Eilonwy Solstice

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Perhaps, Miss Dawes . . . but I wonder if, and no offense to those that I speak about, that some of them have been bluffing in order to frighten off a potential rebuttal? After all, this is the internet . . . I could say anything I like, and until someone verifies it, people will have to take me for my word alone.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Logan

Post by Logan »

I don't know about the other agent, or his group. (must have a different parent agency, the CIA and NSA don't tell us squat about what they are doing, nor are we encouraged to ask)

As for me, they ran me through a test assignment in New York, and I picked up some of the speech habits of the taxi drivers. When introduced to my first handler (who looked to be all of 19-20) I told him "You gatta be kidding me, bub, you're still wet behind the ears." Since I had an old cigar in my mouth, and a good 5 o'clock shadow going the little pencilneck decides that from then on I would be refered to as "Logan". Each time I tell that one, I wonder if I made the right choice in not wringing his scrawny little neck.

Currently I tend to give a more "professional" appearance, ala Men In Black, their existing reputation is quite usefull in the pursuit of my duties.
Eilonwy Solstice

He hasn’t posted in a long time . . . I hope he’s all right.

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

He hasn’t posted in a long time . . . I hope he’s all right. In fact, a lot of posters have gone silent . . .
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.

Return to “Agency Voice”