Missing Dog

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Magikadept

Missing Dog

Post by Magikadept »

MISSING! Our Dog, 3 yrs old
Goes by the name Anna
She is nosey but nice
LARGE REWARD OFFERED
$$$$$$
DIAL 5027, Wait for Voice, Give Your Number
May God Bless You For Helping!
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Approximate location?
Breed?
Any other helpful information?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Yeah...nothing unusual or suspicious about this post.
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

Anyone going to call to find out what is really going on?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
arkaine

Post by arkaine »

Well this is a very amazing turn of events.

I found one of the local derelicts always meandering around my shop and paid them 25 dollars to sit in my office and dial this number. Using an amplified hearing phone bug I recorded the message and was shocked. Once you key in the 4 digits an eerie melodic music begins to play followed by what can only sound like a thousand children whispering at once.

The derelict turned white as a ghost and stared off into space dropping the phone reciever on the floor with a thud. I rushed to his aid and was thrown back with a force of ten men as a brilliant light cascaded from his body. I shielded my eyes from the light until it vanished...taking with it the old homeless man save for his tired and beaten old hat.

I am currently disecting ceartain tomes and have already sent a distress signal to some of my sources as to what this possibly could have been...I only hope that whatever happened to that man was either good or quite reversible.

Please respond if you share any information or simular accounts!!!
"As long as the branches of the tree of Nod hang in balance with Edens luster our children live unsafe in this world and must fear the coming of darkness"
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Any possible crossreference to the telephone number itself?
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley
arkaine

Post by arkaine »

Heretic wrote:Any possible crossreference to the telephone number itself?

Nay.

I have a collegue who works for the telecommunications company and the phone number didnt even exist in the system. They had never heard of such a way to reach a mailbox either. She said it was as if a ghost had placed the box in the midst of all there numbers. I made her promise me she wouldnt dial the actual numbers and I hope she didnt once I released the line from her.

Curiosity can be more deadly than one could possibly imagine.

Still up for suggestions or more accounts on this issue.
"As long as the branches of the tree of Nod hang in balance with Edens luster our children live unsafe in this world and must fear the coming of darkness"
XerxesLogan

Post by XerxesLogan »

Do you live in the Columbus Ohio area? If so I may know what happened to the dog......Please contact me if the regeon is correct.

Xerxes out......
In the the darkness, evil lingers.....the only thing that stands between it and you is me....in the shadows.
arkaine

Post by arkaine »

XerxesLogan wrote:Do you live in the Columbus Ohio area? If so I may know what happened to the dog......Please contact me if the regeon is correct.

Xerxes out......

Columbus I do quite frequent however I am residing in the current area of Marion aka mini Columbus.

Seems that since that Intel Chip plant had made its roost here in 1993 this city has given birth to a Metropolis of its time. However like Rome in its day, its home to some difficulty dark shapely bumps in the night.

I am all ears Xerxes if you have any ideas or proper key id's on our telecommunication bandit.

Arkaine-
The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

I don't know much about telecommunications network, but would it be possible to have a number that somehow linked to another, seperate number? If so that would explain why you could not find the number in the network.

Remember, we are working with the supernatural, so even if it could not normally be done remember the circumstances.

I'll do what poking around I can but I fear that I will not be of much help in this matter.
It is better to equip the warriors of light to fight thier own battles than to fight for them.

I ask only two things, never try to find out who I am and never ask where I get my information.
DarKnyht

News

Post by DarKnyht »

Arkaine, any news or updates on this?
“Whoever starts out toward the unknown must consent to venture alone.” - Andre Gide

Return to “Classifieds”