Warning........

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
XerxesLogan

Warning........

Post by XerxesLogan »

I send this message under great risk from my organization, therefore it will be short, I will periodicly send updates and clarifications. My team and I have uncovered evidence of the coming of an increadibly old and powerfull germanic demon only refered to as "Orlock". There are several cults furthering the pursuit of his coming. I am asking for any help on locating the main monetary beifactor and head cultest, a Larry Stetson. Be warned we also have knowlage that he is some sort of arcane shape changer.....use extreem caution and do not attempt to bring him down on your own contact me immediatly.

Xerxes out.............
In the the darkness, evil lingers.....the only thing that stands between it and you is me....in the shadows.
mrloucifer

Hello and Welcome

Post by mrloucifer »

BLOODY WHOA! I can't help ya mate, but I'll keep me ear to the ground. With this kinda buzz, good news travels bleedin fast.
The Watcher In Shadows

Post by The Watcher In Shadows »

I believe I have some information of this "Larry Stetson", although until recently I knew him by the name Joseph Micheals. My research has led me to conclude that he may in fact be a Rakshasa. I heard he was working for a German logging company called "Timbermen's Trust" so you may wish to investigate this further. If you wish to know more about this elusive fiend I suggest that you read up on Indian mythology, also be very careful. Rakshasa's are incredibly powerful and dangerous creatures.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

So Larry Stetson/Joseph Micheals with Timbermen's Trust is financing a cult to Orlock. Is the company involved, or is the cult just a hobby of Larry's? Xerxes, have you made any progress in your investigations?
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
XerxesLogan

Post by XerxesLogan »

Yes, I belive that he is using all of his family fortune to finance all of this. We also have information about a family estate within the black forest of Germany, but can not do any investigations due to bueracracy between my organization and the German gonvernment. Stetson has also pumped money into a few senetors pockets to stagnate any sort of political sway I could have garned in this situation. So my unit an I my involved in an international incident if we are caught while we investigate his estate.
Be wary of any supposed agents of his, he is implimenting what my arcane researcher calles " Possesive Drakes" as a sort of means of controll. We also belive that these things are directly linked to the demon in some fashion. It has some sort of ties to the legends we have found around Orlok. it seems that in the middle ages Orlock was corpreal and held vast sway within souther Germany. But due to his increasing infamy four individuals seeked him out and did battle with him. As much of the odds were against them they managed to kill the beast and sent him back to his home realm (wether this is the christian Hell or some other plane is yet to be discovered) but only one suvived to tale the tale and he was cured with madness. But within his rambelings he stated (translated from german and french) "That Orloc had cursed the four, to cary his taint within there leniage until he returned. Upon the the death of the last of their lines he would return again to the world....the first of a long line of darkness." Unfortunatly Stetson has managed to kill all of desendants of these four with the exception of one which we have in custody. But his attacks are becomeing increasingly more frequent and deadly, one of his mystic assasins killed a good freind and our computer guy recently. So it is detrimental that we shut him down as soon as possaible, for all our sakes. I will definatlty look into the information that you have given me here and thank you for it.

P.S. As part of my thanks please veiw another post I will be putting up soon, I belive it of great importance to all of us and our "hobby".

-------Xerxes out.........
In the the darkness, evil lingers.....the only thing that stands between it and you is me....in the shadows.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Since this matter involves a cult, it has more than caught my attention. Next time I take a...business trip to Holland, I'll be sure to stop by their friendly neighboring country. I'm nobody's fool though, this is going to be an investigative matter for me; especially if I can gather any information that will prevent future situations.

I've learned a couple of times that it's just not worth trying to import the necessary firepower, especially if the arcane's involved.
"The pious pretense that evil does not exist only makes it vague, enormous and menacing."
-Aleister Crowley
RedDawnRising

Post by RedDawnRising »

resorting to the internet now "xerxes"? why dont you follow those lead you were given, im sure they will prove as productive as the lead i sent you. I must thank you for entertaining me while i wait for my master return so allow me to entertain you with a poem.

fight as you will, to no avail
ohlach will come and you will fial
i commend you for a battle valiently fought
but youd be amased how easily people can be bought
you think you know, and maybe you do
but i know well the darkness in you
darkness that lies in each human soul
colectivly it pays my dark masters toll
money and blood are the only true power
the insane prince is coming, prepare to cower

your truely
"larry stetson"

p.s.
how is sarah's uncle? enjoyign the florida sun i hope.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

RedDawnRising wrote:resorting to the internet now "xerxes"? why dont you follow those lead you were given, im sure they will prove as productive as the lead i sent you. I must thank you for entertaining me while i wait for my master return so allow me to entertain you with a poem.

fight as you will, to no avail
ohlach will come and you will fial
i commend you for a battle valiently fought
but youd be amased how easily people can be bought
you think you know, and maybe you do
but i know well the darkness in you
darkness that lies in each human soul
colectivly it pays my dark masters toll
money and blood are the only true power
the insane prince is coming, prepare to cower

your truely
"larry stetson"

Wow so not only is he an evil shape-changing mastermind, he's a poet too. Color me scared. :lol: I'm stuck here in Minnesota for the moment, but if I hear anything i'll post it here. Good luck Xerxes.
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
XerxesLogan

Post by XerxesLogan »

Ah, You come out of hiding...you pathetic coward. For some one being all high and mighty you sure do run a lot. Don't worry, I'll entertain you to your dieing breath.....or at least hand you over to the worst mistake you've made, which I still belive will be entertaining to me at least. Trust me on this.....YOU ARE A DEAD MAN......what I did to your little assassin will look like a feild day compared to what I'm gonna do to you.

Xerxes out------------------
RedDawnRising

Post by RedDawnRising »

just because u have been unable to find me doesnt mean i am hidding.

im here on the public forum after all arent i?

im sure you "computeer guys" will do thier best to trace where this is coming from, but trust me, i have bought better computer guys.

Give up your ridiculous persuit before i am forced to kill more of your ranks for annoying me. Continue to pursue me and it will simply be a question of killing you before or after the splintered lord comes. Then i have to ask myself which will be more poetic, making you watch me kill you team before i do you in, or make your death seal thier doom. You see i cant decide who i feel like tourturing mentaly more you or the rest of your band of meddling kids.

does the "xerxes out" make you feel tough and profesional?

leave me alone, you have better things to worry about.
LearningTheWeave

Post by LearningTheWeave »

hi all, consultant of xerxes here.

X im sorry i havent checked in recently, havign to stay on the move. look i just wanted you to know that i think something is odd abotu stetsons first post. when i read it, its got the same vibrations i get from reading certian texts. texts like the books that we kept him from stealing. you know the old kind that tell you how to do certain stuff?

Have NF check it out, the may be more to his post than taunting you.

If you need to contact me try GW, he can find me. ill be in touch.
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

RedDawnRising wrote:just because u have been unable to find me doesnt mean i am hidding.

im here on the public forum after all arent i?

im sure you "computeer guys" will do thier best to trace where this is coming from, but trust me, i have bought better computer guys.

Give up your ridiculous persuit before i am forced to kill more of your ranks for annoying me. Continue to pursue me and it will simply be a question of killing you before or after the splintered lord comes. Then i have to ask myself which will be more poetic, making you watch me kill you team before i do you in, or make your death seal thier doom. You see i cant decide who i feel like tourturing mentaly more you or the rest of your band of meddling kids.

does the "xerxes out" make you feel tough and profesional?

leave me alone, you have better things to worry about.

Another threat. Look Red, earlier this year we had someone of your caliber make the same kinds of statements and he got pasted. The simple fact is that if you post here you can be gotten at. Everybody leaves an electronic trail. Some are just better at hiding it than others, but the trail is still there if someone knows what to look for and I know what to look for.
Willie Long

Post by Willie Long »

RedDawnRising wrote:im sure you "computeer guys" will do thier best to trace where this is coming from, but trust me, i have bought better computer guys.

Looking at the errors in your posts, I doubt it. Get Microsoft Word quick, Jack, you have spelling issues.

And moral ones. You get a kick out of torturing people? I'd stay outta Chi-town, Jack. Something bad might happen to you.
Lazlo Field Agent
More Qi! Train Harder!
http://usashaolintemple.org/
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Willie Long wrote:
RedDawnRising wrote:im sure you "computeer guys" will do thier best to trace where this is coming from, but trust me, i have bought better computer guys.

Looking at the errors in your posts, I doubt it. Get Microsoft Word quick, Jack, you have spelling issues.

And moral ones. You get a kick out of torturing people? I'd stay outta Chi-town, Jack. Something bad might happen to you.

If local lore can be believed, I think our evil mastermind would be up to his eyeballs in angry spectres. Chicago spooks are reputed to be very territorial and don't take kindly to visitors.

Return to “Agency Voice”