Eclipse Announcement

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Cybermancer

Eclipse Announcement

Post by Cybermancer »

Obviously this isn't an announcement to alert anyone to the August 21st eclipse. Rather it is to announce what happened on that day.

I took the day off work as Hannah had the idea to have an eclipse party. Being surrounded by friends and family who are familiar with and often deal with the supernatural seemed like a good idea during such a celestial event. And my wife rarely allows a chance to host a party pass her by.

Apparently someone wanted to crash the party. At approximately 1330hrs, Hannah went into premature labor. It was quite a surprise for all of us as for the entire eight months of her pregnancy up to that point, both mother and unborn baby were healthy and well.

I'm still at a loss to explain what happened, but Ris Knight was born at approximately 1445hrs.

Mother and daughter were in medical distress due to complications during the delivery. Both are recovering and the worst seems to be over now, however. They are resting now and this is the first chance I've had to think about making the announcement.

I hope Summer's little sister isn't always this impatient about joining the action.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Last Moon

Re: Eclipse Announcement

Post by Last Moon »

My congratulations to you and your growing family.
Cybermancer

Re: Eclipse Announcement

Post by Cybermancer »

Thank you.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."

Return to “Community Outreach”