Problem with Vampire

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Tanya Starling

Re: Problem with Vampire

Post by Tanya Starling »

I am grateful that you are recovering so quickly and that your injuries were not as severe as I first believed Mr. Holister. I do apologize for not being there in person today but I had to wrap up some things with the local law enforcement. I will make it a point to be at the hospital when you are released so that I may say good-bye.

Mr. Holister, if I may, I want to thank you for all your help. If it were not for your efforts in this matter who knows how far this would have gone and what evils that cult could have committed. It is a shame that Professor Black managed to escape, especially after what he did to you while you were trying to protect me. You took that bullet for me Mr. Holister, and that is a selfless act of courage I will never forget.

I also want to thank you Mr. Shadowstalker for your help and advice as well. You helped point me in the right direction and without your knowledge, things may have ended up being much worse. I can hope to aid you in the future as you aided me now.

I am sorry but I must leave you as I must get to bed for I have another early morning tomorrow. Good night.
"I may not be Stephen King, but at least I am not Dean Koontz"
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Arkham

Well, this will be my last post from Arkham as I will be leaving for home in the morning. I want to thank Ms. Starling for her hospitality and showing Kelly and the kids a good time today. We plan on hittin' the road good and early so we can make the trip in one day and hopefully be home by nightfall so I won't be posting tomorrow, so there will be no need to worry. :?

I also want to thank Shades for the little bit of help he gave and hope he's doin' well himself.

Well after this fun trip I think I may be getting out of the monster huntin' business, just ain't like it used to be. Think I may just settle on back and write my memoirs while I'm recuperatin'. I'd send ya'll a copy but I honestly am startin' to think ya'll might be dead or somethin'. Well, rest in piece wherever ya'll are. Ben Holister out!
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

Well, we made it home, and let me tell ya'll that was a long drive. Got home bout an hour ago, and just grabbed some food at the diner. Kids fell asleep in the car, it was so damn adorable. The were out cold when we tucked them in.
As for me, I'm gonna be out of commission for the next three weeks and can't go back to work until Dr. Chase clears me. As crappy as that is, it was worth it, and I would probably do it again. Kell on the other has threatened to kill me herself if I do it again.

I will admit I'm glad to be home, especially with our Memorial Day BBQ just around the corner. The usual invites were sent out, but no responses again this year as of yet. Oh, well, you never know, somebody might show up.

Well, I gotta get to bed. Good night ya'll
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

I bloody hate Deathweavers.

I'm glad to read that everything went (relatively) okay, injuries aside. /as an aside, I couldn't imagine doing this business with children to think about.
Maybe I'll change my tune if I ever have some? Who knows.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Maine

Yeah, it was a bigger pain that expected GW. I also would normally agree that having children makes me think twice before jumping into things nowadays but it is because of my kids that I do what I do. When they look at me at night, I know they can sleep peacefully knowing daddy is keeping the monsters away.