The Time it was Personal

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Phoenix

The Time it was Personal

Post by Phoenix »

Some of you already know what happened to me a couple weeks ago so this is for the rest of you. I just got out of the hospital from injuries sustained by an attack against me and an attempt to abduct my son.
Worse, the perpetrator is still out there able to plot and strike again. Inevitably, they will.

They are a person from my past, from before my amnesia. While a lot of my old memories have been slowly returning for months now, I barely recall this monster. I certainly don't remember enough to properly protect myself, my son or my friends. I know some of you may be chomping at the bit to get in a little payback but that's a waste of time. Find ways to protect yourselves and your loved ones instead.

I do remember an old nick name. I used to call him Kas.

I also remember that he was a gifted shapechanger. Of course that's obvious to anyone who was involved in driving him off.

The best thing I can do for now is to leave and hope he follows. I'll be turning the school and this account over to others (not the same person). I won't say who the new Phoenix will be, for their own protection if nothing else.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury

Return to “War Stories”