9/11 Cops Say They Witnessed ‘Soul Collector’ Entity

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Razor

9/11 Cops Say They Witnessed ‘Soul Collector’ Entity

Post by Razor »

Here's an interesting article. I thought it should be shared as soon as I stumbled across it.

http://yournewswire.com/911-cops-say-they-witnessed-soul-collector-entity-amid-rubble/
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Hannah

Re: 9/11 Cops Say They Witnessed ‘Soul Collector’ Entity

Post by Hannah »

Since I moved to NYC, I've been to Ground Zero on many occasions.

The area is so alive spiritually that it raises goosebumps every time. I've noticed a lot of spiritual people are there, all trying to bring peace to the lost souls of both the living and the dead.

I give each of them a hug for their efforts.

HK.

I will be who I chose to be.
Kermode

Post by Kermode »

Yeah, I can't go that far south in Manhattan myself. The whole place is reliving that day over and over again if you know how to see and feel it. It can be overwhelming.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I read your story about having to pass through Ground Zero last month. I decided to make an experiment and went to ground zero and opened up to the spirits that are there.

It was very depressing, but I did manage to spend some time with the spirit of one of the passengers. Poor thing still didn't know or understand what had happened. I spent soem time comforting her and speaking with her, and helped her find her way to where she was supposed to be.

Was the best day I've had in months, will be making frequent visits now.

HK
I will be who I chose to be.

Return to “Community Outreach”