Memorial Day

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Memorial Day

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Cypress Cove

With Memorial Day right round the corner I figured I would fill ya'll in with a little something I do every year here in town. Figure this may inspire ya'll or at least make ya'll feel nostalgic.

Every Memorial Day for the fast several years now I hold a memorial service out at the bluffs at a memorial I had build to honor those of The Society who were KIA or gone MIA. Victor Lazlo's name is right at the top. It is a somber event we hold at sunset. Makes me remember all the friends I had who had the cards punched before their time. We usually then go back and enjoy a BBQ dinner over at The Brick so that we can make some new memories with the ones still livin'. Just wonder what you folks do is all.

PS: I ya'll wanna attend it is on Memorial Day at sunset.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Holister

Re: Memorial Day

Post by Holister »

Greetin's from Cypress Cove

HAPPY CINCO D'MAYO EVERYONE!
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's

Just another reminder bout the BBQ, there ain't no rain date, so rain or shine, the memorial service still goes down. Hope to see ya'll there.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's

Well Memorial is right round the corner. Less than a week by my reckonin'. 26th I believe if my calendar is correct. Well all the prep and plannin' is done, all that's left is to do it. Again, hope to see a few of you there this year; if not at least I believe ya'll be there in spirit.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I shall attend. Travel has gotten much easier.

I might not be particularly social, it is not a dislike of the event or those there, just a matter of me still forgetting things when meditating.

Should I bring training supplies, or is this to be a purely social event?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's Master Li

It is so good to hear from you again after all this time. I believe it is a social event as far as I can foresee, though around these parts one never can tell. Well it will be good to see you again Master Li, I know Kell, Moll, and Sammy will look forward to seein' you again too.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Well everything is ready set go. Weather is suppose to be nice. Got the memorial wreath, and Kelly's gonna close The Brick that night so we will have our privacy. See ya'll there.

Return to “Community Outreach”