Greetings from Cypress Cove

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Holister

Greetings from Cypress Cove

Post by Holister »

Hello everybody.

Just checking in and seein' how ya'll are doing. I have to say, its been right peaceful up here for the past few months, or is it years now? Anyhow's everything is right as rain up here. Nothin' all to major to report. Had a few problems with the local wildlife, nothin' I couldn't handle. Oh, and what we thought was a Domovoy a few months back, this is a funny story, turned out to be a very smart raccoon. Molly named her Bandit. I of course had to relocate the thing out into the woods, the south woods, not the north, all sorts of critters been popping up there.

Like I've been tellin' people, "Don't be goin' into those north woods after dark." Of course ya'll get those yahoos who think they know better and those out-of -towners who don't know squat. Did have some poachers two months back, had Kelly chase them off. Those guys were so scared out of their minds I betcha that they were wishin' that their mothers hadn't met their fathers. They ran out of the area so fast they left their crap behind. Was gonna citation them but I thought that they had enough of Cypress Cove for awhile.

Well its been good talkin' with ya'll again. Hope you folks stay good to one another. PS: You can now find me on the Facebook. ;)
Last edited by Holister on Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
GhostSpider

Re: Greetings from Cypress Cove

Post by GhostSpider »

A late congratulations on the new child Ben. :D

Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD

Return to “Community Outreach”