Richmond School

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Phoenix

Richmond School

Post by Phoenix »

I've been back and forth to Richmond a lot lately as there have been demands placed on my time of late. I went back there this weekend to take care of some things.

Friday night I met someone new (to me at least). Mr. Blue stopped by his old mansion (the one we're converting into a school) and wanted to see how it was going. I was more than happy to show him around and talk shop with him.

He knows some people who should be able to fill some of the instructor roles we were having trouble filling. That's a godsend. I was beginning to wonder if we'd be able to pull this off at all.

There was actually so much to talk about that Mr. Blue wound up staying the whole weekend. So he also got to meet Shang. My little man warmed up to him right away so that's a plus.

Despite the fact that I think his wife is a heinous bitch, I think it's very endearing that he still wears his wedding ring despite their separation. You don't see romantic men like that anymore. Well, much anymore.

Before he left this morning (after I made brunch), I got him to agree to occasionally give guest lectures. And he assured me he'd be taking a greater interest in other areas of the school and its administration.

Up till now I thought this whole school thing was just a way to keep me busy but now I'm starting to get excited about the project.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury
Hannah

Re: Richmond School

Post by Hannah »

Hey Maddie,

that's great news about the school. I'm glad you're getting excited for the launch.

I'm also glad to know that you and Mr. Blue are getting along. He's hard not to get along with, of course, but it's still nice to hear.

Hannah Knight
I will be who I chose to be.
Grace

Post by Grace »

I'll say they're getting along. He just happens to stop by and spends the weekend, huh? :twisted:
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

How is this project coming along anyway? I've been meaning to drop by and take a look around.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
Tms3

Post by Tms3 »

What kind of school are you working on, And what state is the Richmond in, I am asking because I operate out of Richmond Kentucky. and may be able to give you some help
We who stand between the flame and the shadow
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

That would be Richmond VA.

Anyway, the school has been up and running for some time now. We're going to be shutting down for the summer in about a month.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury
Tms3

Post by Tms3 »

My order operates a number of schools, well I am not so much a teacher by education, it is a classic job of a druid. I am more of a trouble shooter. And honestly just a bet more out in the open then many others would like. they habit of hiding even if its only in plan sight got just a bit deeply in grained derring the christian Era. Though many of or members have wrighten books that are well respected. Mostly on subjects of history lore languages anthroplajy. phlosaphy. complasiotion and music. I have a vary well respected book on Ogrm though its mostly used for thouse doing colloge level celtic studys... but there is no reasion really why it could not be used of high school celtic studys or AP classes. Also if you want vocatnal training. we still use an aprintice/ fostering system. and we have people that know most traids. smiths caprters masians, even auto machances and macenists.
We who stand between the flame and the shadow

Return to “Community Outreach”