The Northampton Clown

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

The Northampton Clown

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Northampton Clown Terrorizes English Town Just By Standing Around wrote:It doesn't speak. It doesn't juggle. It has balloons but doesn't hand them out. It probably doesn't even sleep. It just stands there, haunting our dreams with that sinister smile.

An anonymous man has been striking fear into the hearts of the Northampton, U.K., community by ominously standing around in creepy clown apparel.

The Northampton Herald & Post first reported the sightings earlier this month. The clown has allegedly been spotted all over town, and sometimes is seen carrying a clown teddy.

Efforts made to discover the identity of the jester have yielded few results. A recent YouTube video showing a man being interviewed in clown garb made waves, but the clown denied that it was him on his Facebook page.

"Too much hate not enough love," the clown wrote on Facebook. "No, I don't have a knife on me!, thats just stupid rumors spread by stupid people. I'm also 'not' on Twitter as it confuses the heck out of me."

Sightings of the clown have prompted the Twitter hashtag #northamptonclown, which is being used to speculate on the reasons for the clown's appearance, The Independent reported.

Whatever the reason, it doesn't look like this clown is leaving any time soon. And here we thought clowns couldn't get any scarier than Pennywise.

It is unknown at this time whether or not the clown feeds on the souls of children.

If you follow the link, there's some pictures of the Northampton Clown.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Nemesis

Re: The Northampton Clown

Post by Nemesis »

Ron Caliburn wrote:It is unknown at this time whether or not the clown feeds on the souls of children.

That's not even a little funny. Shame on that reporter.
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Gotham Witch

Re: The Northampton Clown

Post by Gotham Witch »

That... gives me a few choice nightmares. I'm still worried about that one clown that kidnapped me some months back.

"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen

Return to “Community Outreach”