I'm back...

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
KonThaak

I'm back...

Post by KonThaak »

So, I'm back. Posted something in just about every other forum on the board.

I want to apologize to everyone, for a lot of things. For dropping off the face of the earth, for continuing to let you all think I was dead, for...well, a number of things, really. I'm sorry.

Lex and the kids are gone. I screwed up some things, pretty badly. She left, and took them. We're back to friends again, but there's no chance of re-making the relationship. I don't regret that relationship, though, at all...and I look forward to still getting to watch the kids grow up, if from a distance, now.

I've been going through a lot of changes, lately, changes relating to what I just mentioned. I don't feel comfortable talking about them in public, but I will say this. I've found out one of the best ways to hide from the paranormal. Which is good, because I've noticed, of late, that my magical energies have been fluctuating drastically.

I haven't touched a gun in literally years, and I couldn't be happier for it. Now, though, I get the feeling I'm going to have to, again. Anyone feel up to making the trip out to Chicagoland to give me one? 'Cuz I am flat broke.

Still working as a driver for UPS. The townhouse is gone, though. Foreclosure. Living in an apartment with a couple normies. Which is my new secret to combating the supernatural. Apparently, the creeps that go bump in the night don't care much for going around normies. They're stronger than they realize, but they don't believe in such things, so they create a kind of field around them not at all like what I think we've called Nega-Psychics around here in the past.

Not sure what else to say, right this moment, and wasn't sure where this would be more appropriate. Feel free to ask questions, post statements, political comments, whatever. Y'all know I'm good for it.
I am not A bitch...I am THE bitch. And to you, I'm MS Bitch.
Ron Caliburn

Re: I'm back...

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Wow, it sounds like a lot has been going on. Here's hopping the better news swing has caught up with you.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

According to a number of things, it's on its way...but it hasn't gotten here, yet.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

I awoke today to another thing to smile about.

Welcome back.

I'll have to stop by for tea, sometime.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Again, thank you, Master Li. We have a great many things to discuss...

In the meantime, I don't even know where to start catching up on things... Anyone wanna point me to some important threads?
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

Hello Mr.... Kon. I'm one of Hannah's friends. She's mentioned a lot of good things about you. Welcome back.

'Important' sort of depends on what you consider important since I'm not sure how long you've been gone. Ron or Hannah might be in a better position to catch you up, if they haven't already.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

It's been several years, now, I believe... By important, I mean current, relevant, and something that I could potentially help with...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Last year and the first half of this year were pretty stormy.

I think we are mostly now at the much delayed stage of getting on with our lives . . . yes, even me. Darcy and the kids keep me pretty busy.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Ron, being kept busy by kids and his lady fair... I guess there really is hope for the world. <3
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Yeah, some big changes around these parts.

Delta Sierra
KonThaak

Post by KonThaak »

Sounds like for the better. I'm honestly happy for you. <3
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

We've already talked though other means, but it just doesn't' seem right not to do this here as well.

Welcome back KT, we've missed you so much!!!!!!

Hannah.

I will be who I chose to be.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Welcome BAck, KT.

I thought you had turned away from the Society and all things paranormal in their entirety...

Also, let this serve as note that I am still alive and well.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Shadowstalker

Post by Shadowstalker »

Let me add my own 2 cents, and say welcome back KT. I am sorry too hear about your family.
Oh, and I am also still alive, and back as well.
To find the darkness you have walk in the shadows.
Razor

Post by Razor »

Awesome, Shadow! Great to know!
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

The news is just getting better and better. :D :D :D :D :D

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.

Return to “War Stories”