Urgent Announement

Notices, advisories, and questions answered by official Lazlo Agency staff.
Last Moon

Urgent Announement

Post by Last Moon »

My sources have indicated there may be a recent increase in the numbers of lupusform therianthropes in the eastern portions of North America. Normally such concentrations correspond to an uptick in reports of animal attacks, missing persons and serial killers but I am so far having difficulty finding confirmation.

Has anyone here noticed recent developments fitting this pattern in their community?
Robyn

Re: Urgent Announement

Post by Robyn »

I have recently received confirmation of aggressive therian activity on the eastern seaboard of the USA, specifically New York. three adolescent children were kidnapped and several private residences attacked although several were empty at the time of the attempted attacks.

One Therian tribe has been positively identified as have a human mercenary group. A second Therian mercenary tribe is also suspected and is being investigated.

It is believed that this activity is retaliation for actions taken against the primary involved tribe last year. This tribe actively assisted in the abduction of a couple of this sites posters. The tribe involved was working with and for a powerful vampire at the time. Ample evidence of their capitulation with this undead fiend can be provided on demand.

This tribe was warned to drop the matter or further repercussions would be meted out. Those repercussions have begun. If it is determined that other Therian tribes were involved in this then they too shall receive the full weight of those repercussions.

If other tribes do not wish to risk exposure to hunters and the public at this time than the minimum acceptable action from them is non-interference. If they are wise, they will reign in their cousins before this escalates to the next phase.

Hopefully the hostages will be returned quickly and unharmed so that hostilities can be kept to the bare minimum.

Otherwise, there will be much more to follow.

For now, that is all.
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

Mm. Where to start.

Mine was one of the private residences that they attempted to break into.

It was a brazen effort - 8 or so of them just knocked out my kitchen door and ran right in, armed with automatic weapons and in non-human form.

I'll spare the specifics, but needless to say those particular misanthropes won't be going back to their bosses anytime soon. Now if only I had someone to bill for all of the damage.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
Grace

Post by Grace »

We can always take it out of their hides.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Robyn

Post by Robyn »

Phase One is complete. Phase Two begins.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Thank you for your assistance, Robyn. Please pass on my regards to Mr. Blue.

It's been a busy ten or so days but there's a lull in the activity now. I'll begin posting what's been going on shortly.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Last Moon wrote:My sources have indicated there may be a recent increase in the numbers of lupusform therianthropes in the eastern portions of North America.

I suspect that your sources are now reporting the opposite.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

Unfortunately a great many of my sources have stopped responding to communications with me.
Phoenix

Post by Phoenix »

Unfortunately, that too is to be expected.
"After Hiroshima was bombed, I saw a photograph of the side of a house with the shadows of the people who had lived there burned into the wall from the intensity of the bomb. The people were gone, but their shadows remained."

-Ray Bradbury
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Robyn, is there an update about phase two?
Robyn

Post by Robyn »

Phase Two was cancelled. There have been no new developments.
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Robyn, can you tell us more about phase one, then?
Robyn

Post by Robyn »

I cannot. Those who need to know, already do.
Annabelle

Post by Annabelle »

Robyn, thanks for your prompt responses. I understand that you cannot provide more. Please send to me the evidence that you have said is available "on demand" as soon as it is possible.
GhostSpider

Post by GhostSpider »

It was a brazen effort - 8 or so of them just knocked out my kitchen door and ran right in, armed with automatic weapons and in non-human form.

My question is, what kind of therianmorph uses guns in the first place?
Konrad Andreas is at peace. I am something new.

WWVLD
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Quite a lot of them these days.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."

Return to “Agency Voice”