Hiding the truth behind mockery?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Cybermancer

Hiding the truth behind mockery?

Post by Cybermancer »

While I am loathe to give politicians more credit than they deserve, especially when it comes to intelligence, they do occasionally show signs of cleverness.

Perhaps exchanges like this one are related in a tongue in cheek manner but perhaps also that is just camouflage allowing them to discuss serious matters that concern the safety of their charges without having those same charges run them out of office.

I have long suspected that the governments of the world know more about the supernatural than they let on. Occasionally evidence supporting this belief would come to light. Reports called DR1313's are occasionally copied by anonymous officials and shared with me for example. About eighteen months ago I was confronted with strong evidence of an alleged American agency that deals with paranormal activities and may be one source of the Men in Black mythos.

This particular agency has a name and is known amongst many conspiracy theorists. Interestingly, it's existence may have first been revealed by a Canadian connection.

The group's name is Majestic Twelve and allegedly answers directly to the president. A group of advisers who started out advising on the subject of aliens but may have branched out into other areas. They may have also expanded from a twelve member advisory council to a full on secret agency. Even if they are not an agency, they conceivably have access to other various federal agencies.

Recently I was contacted by an individual in the intelligence community. They informed me that Majestic Twelve does exist but not as an American Agency. This contact alleges that it is in fact a Canadian Agency and that everything that is allegedly known about it is in fact a clever smokescreen to keep this paranormal task force a secret and would be enemies focused on a government oblivious to the groups existence.

This would seem to be a silly allegation to me, except that I've recently lost contact with this individual.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."