Twins

Accounts of personal experiences, especially from those who hunt the supernatural. We offer this space in hopes that our members can hear about, and learn from, the exploits of others.
Ronin

Twins

Post by Ronin »

I was in Kyoto recently.

There I ran into an odd pair of twins. They were albino's. They could also change into white tigers (as well as a hybrid humanoid form). They were also quite hostile. When I discovered them, they had just killed a gang of Yakuza (who were my target). They decided to attack me, just because.

I fought the pair to a draw and they finally retreated. They were too fast for me to effectively pursue. I am not certain if they left because they could not overcome my defense or if they simply had someplace else to be. I like to think it was the former but cannot rule out the latter.
Honor is the conceit we allow ourselves to feel superior to others.
Last Moon

Re: Twins

Post by Last Moon »

Ronin,

an interesting encounter. The most famous native Japanese ailuranthrope is the Bakeneko, but your encounter seems to have little to do with them. So for now your ailuranthropes are left with the generic label of weretiger, which limits them to only about a half dozen possibilities, though a number of those could be discarded as being well outside of their element or as being unlikely to set out to do violence in such a fashion.

Like the natural creatures they resemble, weretigers are known for their hunting and killing prowess. They are also known for well planned out attacks and making the utmost effort to avoid attacking an alerted foe. So it is quite possible that the fact that you were actively resisting and did not immediately succumb to their attacks convinced them that you were best left alone . . . at least for the time being,

The mention of albinism and twins is most intriguing, though is not specifically indicative of species my research has yet to uncover.
Last edited by Last Moon on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

So . . . are we thinking a mob hit done by weretigers here Dai?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Sounds exciting.
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing
Ronin

Post by Ronin »

It was exactly because the gang was using werebeasts in their hits that I got involved.

Now it seems like rival criminal factions both using werebeasts.
Honor is the conceit we allow ourselves to feel superior to others.
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

Ronin,

they may not just be using Therians. A number of Therians have placed themselves within positions of power in the criminal underworld. Be careful.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Werewolf Mafia. Wonderful.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

I wonder who is dealing with Japanese were-beast criminals now?
Hi! I'm Cynthia and I am my mother's daughter.
Defunct the strings
Of cemetary things
With one flat foot
On the devil's wing

Return to “War Stories”