Interesting collections

Come here to discuss the myriad of beliefs, customs and philosophies that exist in our megaverse.
Shang Li

Interesting collections

Post by Shang Li »

The sky, that blue span that seperates us from the heavens. Never have I seen the same sunrise or sunset twice, nor is the sky the same from moment to moment, place to place.
The dazzling pre-dawn blackness of the thin air of the Himalayas, with stars so bright and thick that daimonds on black velvet gaze upward in envy.
The faint, rosy glow that surrounds everything as the sun begins to peek over the horizon on a foggy morning off the east coast of Okinawa.
The stars dancing about through the ethereal curtains of the northern lights, glowing waves of blue and green waving gently amid the jeweled void.

Alas, there is no real way to share such moments, we must each discover them for ourselves. The effort however, is not spent in vain.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Sparks

Re: Interesting collections

Post by Sparks »

I was walking to work the other day when I saw a Turkey walking towards South Ferry.

Yes, you heard me, a turkey. Did I mention I live in New York City?

It turns out the bird is named Zelda and it's been a resident for some years. Who would have thought a turkey would live in south Manhattan?

Anyway, I fed her a couple nachos after she wandered over to see me watching the boats before going in. Then it just warbled off like turkeys do.

Not going to lie, meeting a wild turkey in the least likely of urban places was pretty cool.
Shang Li

Re: Interesting collections

Post by Shang Li »

The snowflakes falling over the land blanket the city in the color of mourning, but the children, bedecked in their bright colors laugh and play under Amaterasu's smiling gaze.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.