Pile o' corpses

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Pile o' corpses

Post by Ron Caliburn »

News story

So apparently these Russian police bust into an apartment that hasn't paid a utility bill in 2 years and find a bunch of corpses from the family members that have accumulated for over a decade.

So . . . who wants to bet soemthing this freaky has an otherworldly connection?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Let's rule out the mundane possibilities first. They could have just been bats*** crazy. Not every cult has a genuine link to the supernatural.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

I pity the cops that went in. That must NOT have been a nice smell.
Overspecialization leads to getting the crap beaten out of you.
Unreliable backup leads to getting thrown through a shed.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

It seems that they were already skeletal remains - they had been there awhile. I poked around in some Russian news sites and learned little more than what was in Ron's post.

Internally, I did not hear anything special about the find. Then again, I am in the States currently, which means I do not hear as much as I normally would.
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

Of course there's nothing special to find here, there's NEVER anything special to see in the terms your all refering to. There are sick people out there that do sick things. Nothing supernatural related ever occured, never has, never will.
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

Welcome back, Debunker. You sorta dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Good to see you're alive and well.

Getting to the gist of the thread though, you seem absolutely certain in your statements and yet you haven't presented any articles or follow ups about said case. I'm inclined to the same general line of thinking about this, but I still prefer to have hard information in front of me before I take a definite position.
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

He's that good !
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
VermisVictus

Post by VermisVictus »

I cant ge