Seriously Paranormal Investigations

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Tms3

Re: Seriously Paranormal Investigations

Post by Tms3 »

okk I cant see me going out and buying a 2011-a1 O.o
We who stand between the flame and the shadow
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If you did I would reserve the right to laugh at you.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Serpens Walker

Post by Serpens Walker »

Ron, I don't even know what to say about that 2011-A1. That's the kind've thing I would've expected out of engineering college students, at least back when engineering college students were awesome instead of scribbling math in their notebooks all day.

The Mateba is a meaty handgun for sure, but at least it's a relatively practical weapon. My only realistic complaint is getting the parts for it.

Also, I didn't think you were a punk rocker running a gun store out in Harlem. Nuthin' personal.
"Anyone who does not partake of society is either a beast or a god." — Aristotle
Tms3

Post by Tms3 »

like my poor poor old webly... finding ammo for grand fathers peace is a head Ache... dont now why it should be so hard to find .455 rounds
We who stand between the flame and the shadow
Serpens Walker

Post by Serpens Walker »

Kinda' sad that boomsticks should be common tools within our community... Commentary of life, I suppose.
"Anyone who does not partake of society is either a beast or a god." — Aristotle
Gotham Witch

Post by Gotham Witch »

The Ron he refers to is the same one whose book was stolen here. I'm a bad friend since I hadn't stopped in until last week.

I mentioned you were about to him, Joe. He says 'Yo dude'.
"God have mercy on a man, who doubts what he's sure of." - Bruce Springsteen
Serpens Walker

Post by Serpens Walker »

I might be relocating out your way. Local law enforcement does seem to be interested in the fact that the charges were dropped.

I really hate it when cops get turned into zombies, vampires, or other monsters that insist on being put down. REALLY makes a mess of things.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

It is often a messy line of work we find ourselves doing. And often enough it can bring us into conflict with authority.

That's why I've gotten creative with the placement of high definition cameras.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Serpens Walker

Post by Serpens Walker »

The obscene truth is that there's so much surveillance these days that I can count on just about anything I do being logged in some way, shape, or form. As for glasses cams, it's a little impractical considering that I had my glasses enchanted with aural sight.

I see auras naturally, but it's by no means very clear. It's more of a supernatural yes/no thing. The enchanted glasses let me see auras in much the way I've heard psychics talk about reading them.

What this has to do with camera glasses is that I've dabbled in magitek items, and... well, it's an art, not a science. Fortunately, I'm an artist. Unfortunately, I'm not an especially skilled wizard... to the point that what I do isn't even considered wizardry, to be quite frank. I have kicked around the idea of using collar cams, but they get blocked, broken, or dislodged very easily.

So, y'know. Would like to record more things for sure, but still looking for viable camera locations. Fortunately, I'm good with electronics, so the only considerations for mounting such a thing are where I can stick the lens and the photo sensor. Everything else I can place pretty much anywhere on my person.