Looking for assistance

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
danorviel

Looking for assistance

Post by danorviel »

I find myself in the odd position of needing assistance. The specifics, as far as I know them, are posted under "War Stories: The Farm Next Door". If there are any of you who would be willing to help with this, I can cover travel expenses and fees. I am a psychic sensitive with no combat experience or training, though I can use a shotgun and a .22 rifle. I may have an practitioner lined up, but if there are others who can get along with her I would have no objection to having more than one. I would leave that up to her, however. I don't have enough details to know what sort of talents I will need to deal with this situation, but I want to take care of this before everything gets bad. If anyone is willing to help out, please contact me either here, the other thread or by PM. Thanks!
magic is the reality of dreams
Hannah

Re: Looking for assistance

Post by Hannah »

I've got finals coming up otherwise I'd love to go and check this out.

If you are looking for someone who is a little combative (as it sounds like) perhaps you should talk to my dad.

Hannah
I will be who I chose to be.
danorviel

Re: Looking for assistance

Post by danorviel »

Hannah, thank you so much for your reply. I will see what your dad says. He's already helping me with the repair of some of the guns my ancestors left to me. I don't know why this particular situation has me this shaken. Maybe because it's next door and is involved with my family's history. Gotham Witch has graciously offered to help with this and I will be covering her travel expenses and paying for her assistance. If we don't get things organized until after your finals, maybe you can help. I will cover all expenses involved in this.
magic is the reality of dreams

Return to “Classifieds”