Awakenings

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Awakenings

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Any of y'all out there working some miracles?

Brain damaged man asks how long he's been gone, after 10 years
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Not me...I have very little skill in the healing arts, but I would be interested in finding out who, if anyone, is responsible for that. That kind of power is pretty damn rare.
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

My miracles tend towards the mechanical and electronic.
Katsumi Kim

Post by Katsumi Kim »

I might be able to help if asked politely. My skills might not be first rate but it gets the job done.
Time Heals All Wounds.
Razor

Healing

Post by Razor »

Interesting. I am something of a powerful psi healer. A friend of mine's father was recently in a life-threatening accident. Foul play was involved, when he discovered the company he worked for was embezzling. At any rate, they used a forklift to crush most of his body under one of edges of the lift. Then they left him there on the lot to die. He was found by one of his coworkers. The docs thought he wouldn't make it, much less walk again.

After spending three days of vigilance, lending my assistance, and lending my abilities to investigate as well as heal, I made some discoveries. Now, we all know that the police discredit psychis, especially 'unproven' ones, so I couldn't take it to 'law enforcement'. At current date though, the man is walking, and is doing quite well, now that he has full function of his internal systems again.

I've also been known to heal burns in seconds, and to be able to take cuts and heal them so fast they sealed shut with no scars, or minimal scars right before people's eyes. As such, I have a reputation around my home town as a healer, as I have been able to do all of that and more with myself and the local people.

If anyone wishes to share stories or experiences, or ply me with questions, I would be happy to assist in any way I can.
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
DevilNuts

Post by DevilNuts »

ever thought about becoming a Corpsman?
- Devilnuts: Proudly hunting zombies since 2005
Razor

RE:

Post by Razor »

Like a Field Medic?
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
WonderingMind

Post by WonderingMind »

Hospital Corpsmen (HMs) are members of the United States Navy Hospital Corps. They serve as enlisted medical personnel. Corpsmen serve in a wide variety of capacities and locations, including shore establishments such as naval hospitals and clinics, aboard ships as the primary medical caregiver for sailors while underway, or with Marine Corps units as battlefield medics (the so-called "Devil Docs" – the moniker coming from the "Devil Dogs" nickname for the Marines). :::Wikipeda:::

Its a calling that if you can do it, very rewarding. Helping young men and women injured in the line of duty.
Keep your eyes and mind open and you just might see something interesting.

Return to “Community Outreach”