Ready to rumble again.

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Outlaw

Ready to rumble again.

Post by Outlaw »

Well after a long absence I am back to kick some supernatural ass again. Nothing bad happened to me, just fell head over heels for a hot little number that managed to get the old ball and chain on me. She's cool with the hunting she has seen the crap we can meet out there. If any one needs a brick shit house call on me. Got a lead on kids going awol, going to check it tonight.

Outlaw
Riding the road for the hell of it, and sticking it to the supernatural predators.
Eilonwy Solstice

Good luck with that, Outlaw. Please keep us info

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Good luck with that, Outlaw. Please keep us informed.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.
Outlaw

Re: Ready to rumble again.

Post by Outlaw »

Thanks Eilonwy, I am in a small east Texas town that I don't think even exist on the maps. There has been a rash of kids going missing, I came to see if there is a Boogieman involved. So far I haven't turned up any evidence of that, I did see some yahoo go staggering into a alley and flip a dumpster that was almost full. When I went to check it out he was dead as a door nail, seemed to have been strangled. I just got out from being held for questioning by the sheriff, lazy bastard. He tried to pin the stiff on me, too bad for him the doc says he's been dead six or more days. I rolled into town three days ago.

Any ideas about this would be greatly appreciated.

Outlaw
Riding the road for the hell of it, and sticking it to the supernatural predators.
Eilonwy Solstice

Is it possible?

Do you think the . . . umm, body that threw the dumpster might be linked to one of the “kids” gone missing? Is it possible that . . . it might have been one of the kids gone missing?
Outlaw

Post by Outlaw »

Not one of the missing kids, the three missing kids are under ten. The stiff was over thirty, he seems to have been the local doomsayer. He was telling every one a few days before his time of death there was a monster terrorizing any one that went to the old quarry. When no one would listen it seems he told the other barfly's he was going to go shoot the damn thing himself. Then next time any one sees him he's dead and walking. I am going to go to the quarry tonight to see what may be going bump in the night.

Almost for got found an old sword here that seems to feel a lot like grandpa's old knife, I bought it because it seemed like the right thing to do. I guess I need to find some one to tell me what is going on with these blades.

Outlaw.
Eilonwy Solstice

Now, how can you get close without suffering the same fate?

Interesting . . . it certainly sounds like he was getting close to something that didn’t want him to be found.

GhostSpider is someone to go to for swords, if you can get a hold of him.
Outlaw

Post by Outlaw »

Sorry for the delay responding, all alive and well. I'll post the after math in War Stories later.

Outlaw

Return to “Classifieds”