Until we meet again

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Reckoner

Until we meet again

Post by Reckoner »

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've been looking into some things that have needed my undivided attention. Unfortunately it's not over yet, but at least now I have time to send you all a message. I've had the honor and pleasure of meeting, and even working alongside a lot of wonderful people here. I think that despite the odds and how it may look, you people help keep the battle lines from spilling over from the shadows to a panicked public completely unprepared to deal with such things on a regular basis.

To be honest, there hasn't been a lot of call for me here lately. And when you're not needed, that means you're doing your job right. But if any of you need me, just send me a message and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. And no, I don't plan on dying before I come back here, I still have at least one obligation to fulfill.

Until we meet again my friends.
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.
Shang Li

Re: Until we meet again

Post by Shang Li »

You will be missed. My garden grows well, in fact you could say "everything is coming up roses."

When you return, I shall be waiting with a refreshing tea and the keys to a garden your gift has made special far beyond the capabilites of mere loving cultivation.

Follow your calling, Mr. Reckoner and may Amaterasu light your way - I will await your return or the coming of the troubles you warned me are coming.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Reckoner

Re: Until we meet again

Post by Reckoner »

Thank you my friend. I look forward to it, and promise not to let myself die before coming back one day! :D
CEO of Dead Reckoning Inc. Have a problem no one else will believe? Contact me and I'll help. To those threatening you: There WILL be a reckoning.

Return to “Community Outreach”