Help needed

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Shang Li

Help needed

Post by Shang Li »

A friend of mine has come into some trouble with regards to an item I asked him to aquire for me. I can help any volunteers with information, but I lack the worldly assets to help with travel.

I understand that travel to Nepal and Tibet gets expensive, but I am worried about my friend.

The artifact for those who are bound to ask is simply a very old feng-shui compass. Not even a spectacular example of such from the era, it's all copper and bronze, completely devoid of the gold, silver and gems that would make it appear valuable.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Hi Im Bob

Re: Help needed

Post by Hi Im Bob »

Hello Shang Li

My name is Bob and I am currently available to assist you in your endevor. Travel is not a problem for me and I have meaning to see the far east for some time. If you could just find the time to PM me with the details of this assignment I would be more than happy to help.
That is what I do; Hi Im Bob.
Shang Li

Re: Help needed

Post by Shang Li »

Thank you, Bob.

Do be carefull of the locals, they are fanaticly devout and although non-violent, they are not opposed to leaving those who offend them to the mercy of the mountains.

As long as your mind and eyes are open, you will see many odd things, and hear many tales, tales that have grown in the telling, as tales do, that have been re-told for generations. But somewhere in their beginnings, these tales hold a grain of truth.
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.

Return to “Classifieds”