Hi Im Bob

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Hi Im Bob

Hi Im Bob

Post by Hi Im Bob »

As the names says. :mrgreen:

I am a paranormal investigator and have been for several years. I have heard about the Lazlo Sociey but always had my doubts until a few days ago when a business acquaintance suggested I give you guys a fair shake.

I would like to offer my services for the research and investigation into any phenomena of a paranormal or supernatural origin. I am quite skilled in the areas of the occult, the arcane, and also have an associate's degree in parapsychology. I also have a on line degree in event planning and I am not a bad cook either.

I do not own or operate a firearm, the idea of a gun and myself being in the room unsettles me. I have nothing against those who must use them, just do not expect me to use one myself. It is just a personal quirk of mine I suppose.

I have come to notice a few of you admit to being psychically gifted. I do not know if really good luck is a psychic ability by research standards, but I did win a the lottery once or twice. I am financially well off so I am able to travel freely about the country to go where I am needed, when I am needed. Having a trust fund and stock in Netflix also helps.

So here I am. Hi Im Bob. :D
That is what I do; Hi Im Bob.
Grace

Re: Hi Im Bob

Post by Grace »

Hi Bob.

Welcome to the Lazlo Society.

Most folks around here are nice enough.

Some bite.

Good luck.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Doctor Boggs

Post by Doctor Boggs »

Ya sound like a welcome addition around here Bob, welcome aboard.
It's 5 o'clock somewhere
Holister

Post by Holister »

Hi Bob. Welcome to the Society. Name's Holister. If ya' ever in Maine, look us up.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Hello Bob,

If you have no training in firearms, you should definitely avoid them.

There are plenty around here who are proficient in their use in case you find yourself in a situation that might require them.

In any case, welcome to the Lazlo Society. Hope to see you around.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Slayer

Post by Slayer »

Welcome to Lazlo Bob, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I hope we get the opportunity to work together in the future.
Let the Darkness fear, the Slayer still walks the night. And nothing shall be safe from my wrath.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Bob, welcome aboard.
I will be who I chose to be.
Hi Im Bob

Post by Hi Im Bob »

Thank you for the warm reception. I do hope to work closely with each and every one of you.

I know that this might seem strange, but I would like to eventually meet you in person at one point or another. I prefer a face to face approach in meeting people, even if it is just a casual meeting in a cafe for coffee. Being the new guy I would like the chance to meet the people I am going to be working with.

I may not be able to do this for a few days or maybe a week or two as I was called about a job this past weekend. Though I am not at liberty to discuss the details, I can relay that a banshee and grave ghouls may be involved. I have encounted ghouls before but a banshee is new to my experience. Do you have any suggestions about dealing with such a being?

Thank you in advance; Bob.
kalle

Post by kalle »

If you will encounter it, then you will try to stay sane...and maybe you will fail. They are the unseen monster who spread the doom and the gloom. They put the hunter in the heavy malaise. I never fighted one because I lack the psychical and magikal power to make the effective fight. The kinetic weapons are worthless against them.
в темноте
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

Hi Im Bob wrote:Do you have any suggestions about dealing with such a being?

What a silly question.
Of course I do.
Question everything.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Bob, just remember the Banshee is there as a messenger, not as a cause.
I will be who I chose to be.
Hi Im Bob

Post by Hi Im Bob »

Actually Hannah that was very true in this case.

As it turns out there were no ghouls as I first suspected. The banshee was quite real however. Apparently the whole investigation turned up a crooked mortician who was sending grave robbers out at night to dig up corpses to steal possessions and hair. Hair of all things. I found it an appalling epitome of human greed.

Thanks to my investigation i discovered the banshee was the spirit of one of the first victims who had there eternal rest dsiturbed by these criminals. Thankfully now she can rest. The mortician and his gang of graverobbers are all in jail facing a lengthy sentence.

This assignment was not as supernatural as I had hoped, but it was a victory for the good guys none the less. I was glad to have had some hand in the matter. I will be leaving western Massachusetts and heading north to Vermont for some down time. If anyone needs my assistance you may send me a PM or just contact me here. Thank You.
Grace

Post by Grace »

Score one for the good guys.

Glad to hear it worked out so well for you, Bob.
Hi, I'm Darcy! :)
"Do you really think it is weakness that yields to temptation? I tell you that there are terrible temptations which it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to."
-Oscar Wilde.
Hi Im Bob

Post by Hi Im Bob »

So am I. It could have been alot worse.
Holister

Post by Holister »

A win is a win Bob. Sometimes its a Sup Nat, other times its a bad guy. Right now it sounds like a few less bad guys in the world thanks to you. Good job.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Shang Li

Post by Shang Li »

More monsters come from within humankind than without, is it any wonder that the beings we hunt often turns out to be our own kind?
Understanding, is not a thing that comes swiftly, but rather in stages, a journey that once begun, must be seen to it's end.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Stealing Hair? Isn't hair used in a lot of black magic rituals to establish a connection with a target of some kind?
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Holister

Post by Holister »

Actually Ron, they sell it as real hair for hair extentions and wigs.
Hi Im Bob

Post by Hi Im Bob »

Actually sheriff. That is exactly what they were doing with it. The buyer was arrested to. I am sorry I can't talk more but this sat connection is terrible up here.
Eilonwy Solstice

You’ve been heartily welcomed, but I will add mine . . .

Post by Eilonwy Solstice »

Well, it seems you’ve been heartily welcomed to the boards already, but I’ll add mine anyway: welcome. It’s also gratifying to hear that somebody else isn’t all that keen on the use of guns. Good luck in all your endeavors.
Sometimes the only thing to be done is to feel one’s way through the darkness.

Return to “Classifieds”