Annex Looking for Programmer

A place to seek help, or to offer services, dealing with the paranormal.
Holister

Annex Looking for Programmer

Post by Holister »

Title pretty much says it all. With Derik gone, the Annex is in need of a good programmer to get the system there up and running again.

They're still waiting on new components and needs a new operating system installed and programmed. Not to mention a new security system. If anyone is intersted contact the Annex through this account. I will be sure to pass along the info.

Thanks
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Joe Smith

Re: Annex Looking for Programmer

Post by Joe Smith »

I can program in VB, Java, C, Assemmbler, PERL, and umm..BASIC. lol

My rates are reasonable too!

The movie industry has taken a dump here due to our high dollar and the bad US economy.
Builder of what you need.
Holister

Post by Holister »

That sounds great; though I have no computer savy what-so-ever. You my friend sound perfect for the job. From what they tell me it is about 2 weeks of work; with room & board provided. Carter says any fee is " fine by him " just as long as the work is top notch and you take the time to show him and Faith how to use it.

As for R&B you got your pickin's of the furnished apartment over the annex, or a lakeside cabin that once belonged to Fate (a former member of The Society).

Plus I'll give you access to any munitions manufacturing resources you may need during your stay cuortesy of my workshop.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

When I get there we can work that stuff out. My shoulder is all jacked up so no heavy lifting for me.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Don't worry about that shoulder none Joe. We'll just have Merci give you a once over once you get up here. She'll be able to get you up to snuff too quick. Too bad she wasn't here last time or you'ld be just fine right now.

Oh, and I know this might sound a lil' morbid, but you are more than welcome to anything from Derik's ol' workshop. Half of us don't know what the stuff is anyway, mor eor less know how to use the stuff.
Joe Smith

Post by Joe Smith »

I am picking up the RV tomorrow in upstate new york, so I can just keep going and be there sometime on the weekend.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Sounds good, however give us a heads up when you get off the interstate, the main bridge of over the river is a lil' worse for wear since the last storm. Might not support the weight.
Jeremiah Dark

Post by Jeremiah Dark »

Looks like Joey ain't gonna be makin' it there Boss'.
"Born Of Lust; Dust To Dust. Born In Sin; Come On In."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Think again nimrod. You know Jerry, your really bad at this whole villain thing. At least Khavik knows how to shut the hell up.

I guess that why know matter how hard you try, you'll always just be second best.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

Second best?

You're awfully generous with that statement, Mr. Hollister. :lol:
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Yeah, figured we could all use a good laugh right bout now.
Cybermancer

Post by Cybermancer »

They have been in short supply of late.
This account used to belong to someone else. Now it's mine. My first post on this board begins here.
"The strong polish their fangs,
While the weak polish their wisdom."
Holister

Post by Holister »

Ain't that the truth. With all the ill winds blowin' round here feels like a graveyard on a cold, winter's morning.

Return to “Classifieds”