I think the Government is following me

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Dr. Kane

I think the Government is following me

Post by Dr. Kane »

I thank all of you who have helped me in the past with advice and info on how to deal with the third eye I suddenly developed a few months ago. While it will never be the same, life for me has somewhat returned back to normal and I'm getting better at dealing with my newfound abilities all the time. But now a new concern is bothering me.

I keep getting this feeling that I'm being watched, and I've notice on several of those occasions I'd catch glimpses of what you'd all refer to as the "Men in Black" peering around corners and windows, or sitting in an idle car of the hospital parking lot as I'd leave at night or in front of my house at 2:00 in the morning. They always dress and act the same, and its like a "danger alarm" goes off in my head when I see them.

Just this last month I was working with a patient of mine who claimed to have "Psychic powers" and could see the future. I took this particular case as I sympathize with these souls more than I used too. When we met she immediately left an impression on me. She told me that she knew I'd come to her to help, but in fact I also came because I have gifts as well. She told me other things that would happen soon and many of her "prophecies" came true in one form or another.

Then yesterday morning she told me that the "dark men" were coming to take her away. While I assured her that no one will, she said she knew I meant well, but will not be able to do anything about and she had already accepted her destiny. I was confused and should have posted on this site immediately, but I froze up and panicked...I wish I were a stronger man now. This morning I came to visit her in the asylum only to learn that the FBI apprehended her early this morning, their reason on the paperwork stating that they had her linked to serial murders of several people across the country. I’ve tried to inquire further, but I’ve been stonewalled at every turn.

Now she may seem unstable and potential dangerous to those who dont know her, But I swear to you all that she was not a killer, her intentions in life was to help people, not hurt them. And to be honest I am a believer in her gift of foresight, and my hesitance not only cost her, but it seems to catching up to me as now "the dark men" seem to be eying me for the past several days now.

I placed this post in the conspiracy area as it seems to fit, and if any one has hints, advice and info on this subject I beg of you to help me. I’m sure that if I'm really under surveillance, I could be apprehended next, or any readers on this sight with gifts could find themselves being followed one day as well, so the advice and theories and all more than just me. Please help me! I have no wish to hurt anyone or be part of some “government top secret experiment”, I just want to live my life as normal as I can.
Last edited by Dr. Kane on Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

I have plenty of acquaintances who think the government is out to get them and have taken active measures to dissuade that. If I want, I can hook you up, but I'm not sure you would like to end up living on a compound.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

It was either the govrnment or members of the "Cults of Night" or "Sons of Ba`al" who might have infiltrated the govrnment. I have heard rumors concerning these two cults that their leaders fear those claim or have displayed psychic abilities.
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Huntress

Post by Huntress »

A. Pendragon wrote:It was either the govrnment or members of the "Cults of Night" or "Sons of Ba`al" who might have infiltrated the govrnment. I have heard rumors concerning these two cults that their leaders fear those claim or have displayed psychic abilities.

Well, if the cult's got a problem with my psychic Kung fu, I got a Louisville Slugger with thier name on it with plenty to go around with all members...

Seriously, I think there could be a mole or informant on the society after reading this. I've read Dr. Kane's other notes and he said he kept his identity secret from others, and yet he now suspects people are onto him, the men in black no less? puzzling.
Girls kick ass, just ask my latest victim.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

They tracked him through his acquaintance at the asylumn.

This is a problem I face too, I have a few friends in an institution who I visit often. Fortunately I know how to ditch a tail.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
A. Pendragon

Post by A. Pendragon »

Ron Caliburn wrote:They tracked him through his acquaintance at the asylumn.

This si a problem I face too, i have a few friends in an institution who I visit often. Fortunately I know how to ditch a tail.
Yeah with a .44 magnum!
Fear the night because the night doesn't fear YOU!!!
Something that I have learned in my life: The dead just dont stay dead.
Freedom isn't as free as we have been taught!
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

What kind of Mad Dog do ya think I am?

I do my best to avoid cappin' humans, it's not why I do what I do.

Besides, I'd never use a .44 for a carry piece..

Delta Sierra
Joseph Darkhold

Post by Joseph Darkhold »

Ron Caliburn wrote:
Besides, I'd never use a .44 for a carry piece..

Absolutely. Not enough stopping power and the recoil's a bit too heavy...not to mention it weighs a ton. A good .45 would be a little more practical! :D

And I tend to agree with Ron in that there are better ways to deal with a tail than to shoot 'em...
"Ex Ignorantia ad Sapientiam, e Luce ad Tenebras"
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

.45's got a hefty recoil and you can't stack as many in the clip.

These days I'm looking at the .357 SIG, the .40 S&W and the 10mm cartridges to find something that combines high cap, high power, and comfortable shootin'

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

.45 is not bad for someone not really dealing with soupies. If you need more than 7 or 8 shots to get the job done, you were probably in the wrong place to begin with. And it seems to have earned a good reputation in the trenches, but that was a long time ago. If you do not like the recoil, a 9mm will certainly get the bastard's attention - and I do not know anyone who likes getting shot - and can be lethal. A .40/10mm seems to be a good compromise, however. Personally I do not like .357. Revolvers do have some advantages over automatics: much less likelihood of jamming and no brass, unless you have do a messy reload. Again, if you need more than 6 (or sometimes 7) shots, you were probably in the wrong place to begin with.

Obviously, you are going to think differently if you are fighting soupies.

We are issued Yarygin PYa's. I also have a H&K .40 USP Compact that I sometimes carry in addition, but Glocks have always been my favourite handguns; so I will be looking to pick one of those up one of these days.

Speaking of Glocks. I heard some time ago about Glock developing its own .45 ammo. Anyone know anything about that?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Actually, .357 SIG isn't .357 Magnum. it's a new round that uses the same cartridge case as the .40 but stuffs in a .357 bullet. More speed, more penetration over the .40, but a similar recoil.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

I missed that SIG specification.

I know there was a difference, now I know what it is.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Another interesting new cartridge is .45 GAP.

No that's not a fashion line, GAP stands for Glock Automatic Pistol. Apparently Glock has launched a new version of the .45 exclusively for their line of weapons. Unfortunately I don't have any solid details on it, yet.

Delta Sierra
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

So it is already available or they are still talking about it?

As soon as you hear anything, post it. It is something I have been interested in since hearing about it a year ago or something like that.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

It allready exists. In addition to the GLOCK 37, Springfield Armoury is making a pistol for it.

Performance wise it's essentially identical to the .45, but the cartridge is shorter, allowing the bullet to fit better in the handgrip of a pistol. This is especially important if you want to stick a double stack magazine in a pistol hand grip and still want small-handed shooters to be able to handle the gun.
Last edited by Ron Caliburn on Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delta Sierra
Ammendment2

Post by Ammendment2 »

Interesting- I have an observation report that an "unknown induvidual(s)" were seen following you, but evaded our field agents. We are now very intrigued- they may be agents of the Paranormal Activities Bureau, and we have run into them before, but these agents are very difficult to track...
Good? Bad? I'm the one with the gun.....
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The PAB is one of those alphabet soup agencies the folks at the compound were scared of.

Delta Sierra
Bearshaman

Re: I think the Government is following me

Post by Bearshaman »

Dr. Kane wrote:I thank all of you who have helped me in the past with advice and info on how to deal with the third eye I suddenly developed a few months ago. While it will never be the same, life for me has somewhat returned back to normal and I'm getting better at dealing with my newfound abilities all the time. But now a new concern is bothering me.

I keep getting this feeling that I'm being watched, and I've notice on several of those occasions I'd catch glimpses of what you'd all refer to as the "Men in Black" peering around corners and windows, or sitting in an idle car of the hospital parking lot as I'd leave at night or in front of my house at 2:00 in the morning. They always dress and act the same, and its like a "danger alarm" goes off in my head when I see them.

Just this last month I was working with a patient of mine who claimed to have "Psychic powers" and could see the future. I took this particular case as I sympathize with these souls more than I used too. When we met she immediately left an impression on me. She told me that she knew I'd come to her to help, but in fact I also came because I have gifts as well. She told me other things that would happen soon and many of her "prophecies" came true in one form or another.

Then yesterday morning she told me that the "dark men" were coming to take her away. While I assured her that no one will, she said she knew I meant well, but will not be able to do anything about and she had already accepted her destiny. I was confused and should have posted on this site immediately, but I froze up and panicked...I wish I were a stronger man now. This morning I came to visit her in the asylum only to learn that the FBI apprehended her early this morning, their reason on the paperwork stating that they had her linked to serial murders of several people across the country. I’ve tried to inquire further, but I’ve been stonewalled at every turn.

Now she may seem unstable and potential dangerous to those who dont know her, But I swear to you all that she was not a killer, her intentions in life was to help people, not hurt them. And to be honest I am a believer in her gift of foresight, and my hesitance not only cost her, but it seems to catching up to me as now "the dark men" seem to be eying me for the past several days now.

I placed this post in the conspiracy area as it seems to fit, and if any one has hints, advice and info on this subject I beg of you to help me. I’m sure that if I'm really under surveillance, I could be apprehended next, or any readers on this sight with gifts could find themselves being followed one day as well, so the advice and theories and all more than just me. Please help me! I have no wish to hurt anyone or be part of some “government top secret experiment”, I just want to live my life as normal as I can.

Just a word of warning and a bit of advice. Before I became totally aware of my heritage, which now explains why my family tends to heal so quickly and stay so healthy, I donated blood at a blood drive at my local college. Right after wards I was contacted by a "concerned government agent" which refused to tell me which agency he was with about some discrepencies in my DNA. When I declined to come into the office for testing, I started to be followed by black cadillacs. They made the mistake of following me to the park one night, the reason I said it was a mistake, they pulled guns on me and threatened my life. I was about to accompany them when several large forms burst from the bushes, they quickly dispacted the "men". Strangely their blood was blue rather than red...couldn't quite figure that one out, and the smell was like something that had died long ago and rotted. Turned out the things that saved me were actually one of my brothers and my father, they then told me about the family heritage. Been keeping an eye out for others since then. Thing that really worries me is that in the trunk, they had a pump and bottles, for containing blood, they were planning apparently on draining me. Not sure what they would have done with the blood afterwards.
Somethings man was not meant to know..others man doesn't want to know.
Razor

Government

Post by Razor »

I see I'm not the only one that has Uncle Sam on their ass. Back when I first got into the business I had suits show up in my area, looking for 'unusual activity' but quite frankly, I keep my social life very seperate from this life, so not many people were able to give them anything.

I've also had my house searched twice, supposedly by a local team getting an 'anonymous tip'. They were supposedly looking for explosives. They may well have been, but I get the feeling they were looking for more, considering they really didn't do the most thorough job. If they were smart they would have opened up the outlets and wall switches, and such. Or brought in dogs. Luckily, I didn't have any plastique stored at my property at the time. I made sure to store it elsewhere.

But yeah, I think they were looking for any kind of arcane or 'occult' materials at the time. I had some files on my computer at the time that would have been very bad for them to get ahold of, but I had already put into place a command code to dump the proper files and whitewash them.

Nowadays, I've got the CIA watching me. After trying to find proper evidence twice, and sending someone to 'neutralize' me later on... and that person wound up bleeding from the eyes, ears, mouth, nose from a desperate mental attack, they kinda stepped back for observation. Then when I met up with my last teacher they kinda freaked, and started using some of their weapon's grade psychics to try to deal with me. Luckily, my teacher and I pointed out some things that was happening to them behind the scenes, mainly that the government A> didn't give a shit about them. B> Was waiting until both my teacher and I were dead, then they were going to 'sanitize' the team. Currently they only contact me for information and for bouncing off ideas and simulations/training, and are working on getting out of the project. I doubt they will be sucessful, and I don't think I can get to them, considering they are either on Atlantis-2 or they are at The Farm.

I've also caught a couple of their operatives snooping around campus, but they evaporated once they realized they were made.

When will they learn?
Secrets and secrets, truth and lies, but which is which? Not knowing is the way to die.
Holister

Post by Holister »

Greetin's From Maine

Oh, ya now whats comin'. Thats right, I gotta say somethin' bout this.

Yall think the gov'ment itself is stalking yall. People are sheep, its our nature as a herd animal.
Thats why in order to work agianst us most effectively, the demons and eties of evil have risen to power in our own gov'ments to turn our own people against use, debunk our work, convincein the populace that there is nothing out there, when truth be bold, they are the ones that should be feared.

We listen to our gov'ment leaders, scientists, and political figures thinkin they know whats best. Truth is, they know whats best for themselves, and thats keepin the world in the dark. Preying upon man's ignorance, sloth, and ability to rationalize away every thing behind a locked door marked DO NOT OPEN...TRUTH INSIDE.

Men suffer from ambition and a lust for power, the more they get, the more they want. Woldn't be a surpise me a bit if all the senate were the combined 6th level of Hell itself.

Now I don't care who ya are...thats some good comentray right there.
"Too serve and protect", somethin' bout that gets a lil' blurred when dealin' with the supernatural.
The Unnamable

Post by The Unnamable »

Clever deduction sheriff. Perhaps those like Mr. Fate can best resolve this issue though. In any case. You are getting warmer.
VermisVictus

Post by VermisVictus »

I cant ge