Possible young werebeast found?

A place where members can debate rumors and claims of conspiracies, cover-ups and secret government activities.
Ron Caliburn

Possible young werebeast found?

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Russian police find feral girl in Siberi wrote:MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian police have taken into care a 5-year-old girl who has been shut up in a flat in the company of cats and dogs for her entire life, police said on Wednesday.

The girl, who lived in the Eastern Siberian city of Chita, could not speak Russian and acted like an dog when police took her into care.

"For five years, the girl was 'brought up' by several dogs and cats and had never been outside," a police statement said.

"The unwashed girl was dressed in filthy clothes, had the clear attributes of an animal and jumped at people," it said.

The flat had no heat, water or sewage system.

A police spokeswoman said the girl, known as Natasha, is being monitored by psychologists in an orphanage. Her mother was being questioned but her father has not been found yet.

She appears to be about 2-years-old, though her real age is five, refuses to eat with a spoon and has taken on many of the gestures of the animals with which she lived, police said.

"When carers leave the room, the girl jumps at the door and barks," the police said.

Feral children, the stuff of folklore all over the world, usually exhibit the behavior of the animals with whom they have had closest contact, a condition known as the Mowgli Syndrome after the fictional child from Rudyard Kipling's "The Jungle Book" who was raised by wolves in the jungle.

Such children have usually built strong ties with the animals with whom they lived and find the transition to normal human contact extremely traumatic.

I don't believe this "Mowgli" syndrome bit for a moment. I think this is a cover story to not panic the locals when the authorities found a girl who is probably a lycanthrope.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Logan

Re: Possible young werebeast found?

Post by Logan »

Carefull, Caliburn. I have seen a few feral kids - telling them from a lycanthrope without extended observation can be exceptionally difficult if you are unwilling to kill the child. Of course you can always just shoot the kid or break a bone or two, check for accelerated healing, and if the kid is human you get to know you just mangled some kid "for the greater good".
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Hi Everybody,

I don't think a werewolf would act like this. I figure that since they are people part of the time the know how to behave like one.

I bet a werebeast would act no different from you or I until they changed.

Hannah

PS: They could be anybody really.
I will be who I chose to be.
skeptic

Post by skeptic »

So we should plug the girl with some silver rather than treat the real problem, Caliburn?
This is what I was talking about the other day.
Question everything.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

If she turns out to be a werewolf, yes. It's that or let her kill some innocent human somewhere down the line.
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Last Moon

Post by Last Moon »

My research indicates that young Therians are generally kept isolated from human society until their control over their forms and their behavior is adequate for them to pass unnoticed for long periods. If this child is a Therian, they may have been brought to the city too soon or its parents were feralborns that had yet to learn the value of complete disguise.