Science comes through again.

General discussions of issues of the paranormal affecting our community. A place where you can ask questions, and others will offer answers.
Ron Caliburn

Science comes through again.

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Some Japanese firm has created a ghost detector. I've got mine on order.

The story
Ain't nuthin' that can't die.

Delta Sierra
Brother Hotep

Post by Brother Hotep »

that'[s some funny shit, I feel like getting one of those and see how well it works
" I wanna live, I wanna Love, It's a long hard road out of hell. I want to Live Forever, Forever will always Be... "
BraveSirRobin

Post by BraveSirRobin »

hate to sound like Debunker here, but I'd be wary of funky Japanese tech... these are the people who gave us the dog collar bark translator you know...
Lucas Priest

Post by Lucas Priest »

and Pokemon. A truer evil i've never seen
The science of any sufficiently advanced society would appear as magic to those less developed...
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Don't forget, the Japanese are now headed for the moon.

Delta Sierra
Dennis Haverstand

Post by Dennis Haverstand »

I certainly hope this isn't a hoax. I distrust most of the parapsycological gear I've encountered. It would be wonderful to have some sort of dependable equipment. I've never gotten the hang of the Korelian camera.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Post by The Traveler King »

My company will be acquiring a few GhostRadar devices in the coming weeks. These sorts of novelties fascinate the CEO. He's collected a number of them over the years.
Debunker
Location: My Paranromal team is based in the U.K., but we travel world wide

Post by Debunker »

BraveSirRobin wrote:hate to sound like Debunker here, but I'd be wary of funky Japanese tech... these are the people who gave us the dog collar bark translator you know...

SIr Robin, there's no shame in admitting that you know very well this junk is just that...junk. People, get with it huh? I realize that we live in a age of "Junk" and will buy lots of anything that amuses us (You should see my Masters of the Universe collection). But this is pure bunk people!
Elliott James Tobias III
AKA: Debunker

"The truth is indeed out there...science has been pointing it out for centuries."
The Traveler King

Debunker wrote: Sir Robin, there's no shame in admitting that you know very well this junk is just that...junk. People, get with it huh? I realize that we live in a age of "Junk" and will buy lots of anything that amuses us (You should see my Masters of the Universe collection). But this is pure bunk people!

I am leery of the device myself. Nearly all of the equipment sold on the open market for "ghostbusting" is worthless. But Mr. Randolph is curious about this device and wants a few to take apart. You never know what you might uncover.
Ron Caliburn

Post by Ron Caliburn »

The Traveler King wrote: You never know what you might uncover.

And need to swat with a heavy hammer

Delta Sierra
The Traveler King

Well, I was actually referring to the electronics inside the device, but we do keep a few "hammers" of various sizes around for purposes of "demolition".
Kolya

Post by Kolya »

BraveSirRobin wrote:hate to sound like Debunker here, but I'd be wary of funky Japanese tech... these are the people who gave us the dog collar bark translator you know...

Did that come with the Sony Ibo?
С волками жить, по-волчьи выть.
The Traveler King

Kolya wrote:

Did that come with the Sony Ibo?

Not necessary, with the $500 development kit you can give the AIBO a degree of human speech. REC has used AIBOs to test out a number of concepts for use with RPVs and other remote units. We do have to make sure that none of our work violates Sony's copyrights and patents, of course. We may be big, but they're bigger.

Return to “Community Outreach”